Bantu to take over Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say it's performing poorly have you studied economics? Clearly you haven't. I said that it will reduce inflation and this is due to the utilisation of the money supply that's been injected in to the economy.

This is true lol, you guys are literally all one people. I've noticed a trend of using the dollar in Somalia instead of their own currency which is really stupid. They should invest in their own currency so that it reduces inflation.

Somali currency strongest in the world in past 12 months
image018.jpg

Here’s a pecuniary peculiarity to rival Bitcoin – the world strongest currency over the past 12 months belongs to a small, war-torn African state without foreign currency reserves or any discernible monetary policy and a central bank of only three years’ standing.
Yet the Somali shilling, Somalia’s official currency, has overcome such disadvantages to appreciate against the US dollar by just under 60 per cent since March last year, becoming the strongest among global 175 currencies tracked by Bloomberg. Its surge has been so pronounced that the second most robust currency over the same period – the Icelandic Krona – could only manage a measly 10.2 per cent rise.

Apollo

VIP
I didn't say it's performing poorly have you studied economics? Clearly you haven't. I said that it will reduce inflation and this is due to the utilisation of the money supply that's been injected in to the economy.

The Somali Shilling has gone up 165% in the past 3 years.

cdWZJWD.jpg

It has performed better than the US stock market over the same time period. :dead:

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Bunch of nonsense.

Somali shilling is the best performing currency in Africa at the moment.
12065604_457838704401237_1445583328145573438_n.jpg

Look at this xoolo. :hemad:

It's the best performing because it was the currency with the biggest exchange rate difference with the dollar. When a currency is at the bottom for such an extended period of time, it's easy for it to grow at such a rate, especially when you consider the slight improvement in security. This chart doesn't measure anything significant. Change the range to measure 5 years or more and the Kenyan Shilling, Rand, Birr and Egyptian Pound would be at the top of the list.

Hafez

VIP
Somali currency strongest in the world in past 12 months
image018.jpg

Look, this doesn't make it weak but it could be stronger. Many of them use the dollar for the larger transactions and I've been there and seen this for myself bro. I purchased 2 goats there. Do you know what inflation means? If there's a trend of using the dollar that does not mean they are not using their own currency. They use it usually for the smaller transactions. Utilising only their currency will reduce the inflation in the country. I study around 3 degrees at once related to international relations, economics, finance etc. although accounting and finance is the one I'm specifically doing at the moment. I study the other subjects in my own time. Trust me I know what I'm talking about. This works according to the supply and demand theory. Due to the worldwide application of the Basel 3 regulation, I'm only suggesting that it's best for them to avoid using foreign currency in any of their transactions.

Hafez

VIP

It's the best performing because it was the currency with the biggest exchange rate difference with the dollar. When a currency is at the bottom for such an extended period of time, it's easy for it to grow at such a rate, especially when you consider the slight improvement in security. This chart doesn't measure anything significant. Change the range to measure 5 years or more and the Kenyan Shilling, Rand, Birr and Egyptian Pound would be at the top of the list.
This guy is stupid bro. He doesn't understand.

Apollo

VIP

Kenyan Shilling down -21.56% over the past 5 years.
https://www.google.co.uk/finance?q=KESUSD&ei=yY9PVoibBNWGsgHf2J3ABg

Ethiopian Birr down -21.43% over the past 5 years.
https://www.google.co.uk/finance?q=ETBUSD&ei=j49PVqHOGomesgGltZm4DQ

Somali Shilling up +153.4% over the past 5 years.
https://www.google.co.uk/finance?q=SOSUSD&ei=lo9PVtm-J5KcUIeej7AL

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Of course a currency that was more or less dead for the past 25+ years would be the fastest growing economy considering an improvement in security. It has the most catching up to do. It's common sense, you don't have to know anything about the economy to know that.

6673890-Somali-Shillings-0.jpg

That's less than a dollar.

But...but...the Somali Shilling is back. :drakekidding:

Hafez

VIP
He said Somalia's stock market is outperforming U.S. LOOOOOOOOOOOL someone slap this nigga. Exxon mobil itself generates more than Somalia's GDP (gross domestic product) put together. What a fool. How can a country with barely any corporations that have launched IPOs have a better stock market? @HalyeeyQaran I'm done with them. Educate them bro. :O27GWRK:

Apollo

VIP
He said Somalia's stock market is outperforming U.S. LOOOOOOOOOOOL someone slap this nigga. Exxon mobil itself generates more than Somalia's GDP (gross domestic product) put together. What a fool. How can a country with barely any corporations that have launched IPOs have a better stock market? @HalyeeyQaran I'm done with them. Educate them bro. :O27GWRK:

I said that the Somali Shilling has gone UP more in terms of percentage gains than the US stock market (S&P500) over the same period (2013-late 2015 Somali Shilling up 165%, while S&P500 is up only 25%). This is a fact, if you can't even understand simple things like this then there's no hope for you.

:drakewtf: The somali currency has had huge appreciation in the past few years. For years bro!!!

The dude @TheXamarCadcadGuy said somalia was deappreciating their currency and using the dollar instead i showed it to disprove that.
In any case coming from a war torn country it is hugely remarkable. it mostly fuiled by diaspora investments and the locals increase usage of it.
Which is good thing for african countries to do which is to scrap their currency for the US dollar. Money i= Trust saaxiib and this disproves the Xabashcarbeeds accusations, since the dollar is the most trusted currency and it is deappreciated in Somalia.

Hafez

VIP
I said that the Somali Shilling has gone UP more in terms of percentage gains than the US stock market (S&P500) over the same period (2013-late 2015 Somali Shilling up 165%, while S&P500 is up only 25%). This is a fact, if you can't even understand simple things like this then there's no hope for you.
That's not necessary + that comment was not for you. Wallah I literally don't think you know anything about economics and the monetary system please shut up. You reek of ignorance. If a country has only recently started progressing OBVIOUSLY they are more likely to have the fastest growing currency due to the sudden investments. I passed my economics with top in my class you xoolo.

Hafez

VIP
:drakewtf: The somali currency has had huge appreciation in the past few years. For years bro!!!

The dude @TheXamarCadcadGuy said somalia was deappreciating their currency and using the dollar instead i showed it to disprove that.
In any case coming from a war torn country it is hugely remarkable. it mostly fuiled by diaspora investments and the locals increase usage of it.
Which is good thing for african countries to do which is to scrap their currency for the US dollar. Money i= Trust saaxiib and this disproves the Xabashcarbeeds accusations, since the dollar is the most trusted currency and it is deappreciated in Somalia.
LOL he said the dollar depreciated in Somalia LOOOOOOOOOOOOL OMG. Did I say the Somali currency is depreciating? Looks like you have reading comprehension problems as well as being educationally challenged.

Hafez

VIP
WALLAH you guys are totally ignorant. You are just sending me links that you don't even understand. I'm speaking from my mind, not links. F***ing illiterate morons. It's literally impossible to debate with fools.

LOL he said the dollar depreciated in Somalia LOOOOOOOOOOOOL OMG. Did I say the Somali currency is depreciating? Looks like you have reading comprehension problems as well as being educationally challenged.

:mindblown: What a Confused troll!!!! you say one thing and when you are disproven you quickly say another thing. I dont have reading comprehension problem you just don't know what f*ck you are talking about!!!

No wonder these XabashCabeeds are all begs in mogadishu. :mjlol:

Hafez

VIP
Look at this you f***ing illiterates and stop searching for links that you cannot understand.

This has been happening for a while now. Basic economic theory of supply and demand suggests that utilising foreign currencies would be an obstacle to a countries' currency from performing optimally. A country can still however still have an appreciating currency while simultaneously using foreign currencies but they won't receive ideal results. I'm done. Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending