Aysha Abdul is not Harari "She lied" Somali self-hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does seem jealousy..

Somalis are proud people, we would never hide our identity.

Even our good brother @AussieHustler tells his 60 year old white Australian sugar mothers that he’s indeed Somali. A geeljire. A nomad at heart.

@Reiko

When did @Knowles become a "60 year old White Australian sugar mother"? I've been cured from my marriage phobia and the wedding is on this summer (your summer), therefore, let me shop for furniture at the Salvation Army in peace.

Muji

VIP
@Reiko

When did @Knowles become a "60 year old White Australian sugar mother"? I've been cured from my marriage phobia and the wedding is on this summer (your summer), therefore, let me shop for furniture at the Salvation Army in peace.

So @VixR left you without saying goodbye and this is your attempt at tagging on to me. I’m not interested in you or your second hand furniture not whilst I have the man of my dreams. A man that listens to me gives me his approval and doesn’t talk back, isn’t that right @Cognitivedissonance (thumbs up if you agree, down if you also agree).

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Reiko

I won't let you do my @Knowles like that, Salvation Army? You better order gold plated chairs from Dubai.. The whole house better looks like a Versace mansion.

what's next after (Abdul) name nor it's Abdi?
Raxman
Majid
Or
Cabdillahi

It's the low self-esteem firus:deadosama:

@samira aden
Blease
Use a good Mic/louder your voice the next time I thought something went wrong with my phone speaker.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yourbro you’re not really dealing with the core issue. I doubt our Samira was moved to create a YouTube account, the video script and edits and then post this on here because she’s concerned about people denying their 4heads. What do you think the real issue is? Do you think it might be jealousy that this ‘influencer’ is growing a following whereas samiras own dreams may not have been actualised?

@Reiko @Basra thoughts

My thoughts...are …..I really dont give a chicken suqaar iyoo Baariis. Yummy. I am enjoying it now.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
So @VixR left you without saying goodbye and this is your attempt at tagging on to me. I’m not interested in you or your second hand furniture not whilst I have the man of my dreams. A man that listens to me gives me his approval and doesn’t talk back, isn’t that right @Cognitivedissonance (thumbs up if you agree, down if you also agree).
Horta, what happened to @Cognitivedissonance? He's been uncharacteristically quiet lately. All he does is rate posts qashin now.
:mjlol:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
You can tell by her brother and parents specially her mother that they are harari :wtfdis:

The video is stupid, I don’t know why anyone would claim to be Ethiopian, leave the poor girl a lone she’s one of the few sane hijabi bloggers.

Ladies and gentlemen what is wrong with Somali Community and self hate. Every time I come across a Somali person I am informed they are either "Yemeni" or Ethiopian only to come and find out it is not the truth. These individuals every time do not look anything close to being "mixed". Somalis claim they are prideful but that is not the case. I think this has to do with discrimination. The history in Somalia after the civil war is not good. There are problems with Somalis in the US, and all over Europe. I think this is a present issue. Watch the rest here
I'm not a self hater but I identify as a "black man" only when I'm around cadaans, intentionally I try my best not to mention or hint that im somali but when I'm around Muslim I say I'm Somali.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Lmao wtf is this video? "You can tell she is not Harari because of her head shape", "She not Harari cause she does not speak Amharic she is not from that culture". The level of retardation oh my Allah.:noneck:

Hararis don't speak Amharic. That's like a Anjabi saying that @Reiko for example is not Somali because she is not from "that culture" and does not speak Oromo.... :mahubowtf:

Hmm I actually watched the video and here's what I found:

Whoever made the video is recording so quietly they probably whispering like that because they have others near them and know how crazy they sound, the audio quality is horrible

There were no real facts in the video. How about not make wild accusations because of your own inferiority about being somali, itobiyaan kasto o jir madow aad ku araktid ma nugu so tuuri? :gnzbryw:

And aysha's really sweet, stop bullying her :mahubowtf:

This is so embarrassing, ive seen so many Somalis and they are beyond desperate for this girl to be a Somali. I dont understand their obsession with her. Somaliyeey waad na ceebeyseene nagadaaya ajinabiyada aad ka hadashaan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending