Aysha Abdul is not Harari "She lied" Somali self-hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies and gentlemen what is wrong with Somali Community and self hate. Every time I come across a Somali person I am informed they are either "Yemeni" or Ethiopian only to come and find out it is not the truth. These individuals every time do not look anything close to being "mixed". Somalis claim they are prideful but that is not the case. I think this has to do with discrimination. The history in Somalia after the civil war is not good. There are problems with Somalis in the US, and all over Europe. I think this is a present issue. Watch the rest here

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Met this Somali qumayo last week wallahi billahi she claimed Yemeni but was so blicc I started vomiting

What a weird video wallahi first of all this woman has no proof that she is Somali or is lying about her ethnicity besides “she doesnt look harrari” second of all her voice is creepy AF.
Whoever made this needs to get a job

The average African American knows nothing about Somalis and how they look
Unless they grew up in MN

Well online they do. Not long ago, an AA woman made a YouTube video crying about Ethiopians & Somalis LOL it was legit full of Horners apologising to her, those nice comments didn't fit her agenda so she had to delete the whole thing :faysalwtf:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I honestly don't know why people should care about those with self hate issues. It's a problem that doesn't end. So it's a waste of time to expend any energy on people like that. Let them live in their own internal sorrow. Live happy. Ignore these people.

Muji

VIP
I honestly don't know why people should care about those with self hate issues. It's a problem that doesn't end. So it's a waste of time to expend any energy on people like that. Let them live in their own internal sorrow. Live happy. Ignore these people.

Yourbro you’re not really dealing with the core issue. I doubt our Samira was moved to create a YouTube account, the video script and edits and then post this on here because she’s concerned about people denying their 4heads. What do you think the real issue is? Do you think it might be jealousy that this ‘influencer’ is growing a following whereas samiras own dreams may not have been actualised?

@Reiko @Basra thoughts

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Yourbro you’re not really dealing with the core issue. I doubt our Samira was moved to create a YouTube account, the video script and edits and then post this on here because she’s concerned about people denying their 4heads. What do you think the real issue is? Do you think it might be jealousy that this ‘influencer’ is growing a following whereas samiras own dreams may not have been actualised?

@Reiko @Basra thoughts
If that's the case, then my post above fits perfectly on that regard as well my friend.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

@Reiko @Basra thoughts
It does seem jealousy..

Somalis are proud people, we would never hide our identity.

Even our good brother @AussieHustler tells his 60 year old white Australian sugar mothers that he’s indeed Somali. A geeljire. A nomad at heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts