Aysha Abdul is not Harari "She lied" Somali self-hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't let you do my @Knowles like that, Salvation Army? You better order gold plated chairs from Dubai.. The whole house better looks like a Versace mansion.
Dude. What if a farax owned this. :cryinglaughsmiley:
versace-home-wallpaper.jpg

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Hmm I actually watched the video and here's what I found:

Whoever made the video is recording so quietly they probably whispering like that because they have others near them and know how crazy they sound, the audio quality is horrible

There were no real facts in the video. How about not make wild accusations because of your own inferiority about being somali, itobiyaan kasto o jir madow aad ku araktid ma nugu so tuuri? :gnzbryw:

And aysha's really sweet, stop bullying her :mahubowtf:
It was late at night and Hooyo told Samira to go to bed at 11pm. It was 12 when she was making the video.

You should understand the tough situation she was in.

We all been there

If she was too loud Hooyo would have came in and beat her ass

Lmao wtf is this video? "You can tell she is not Harari because of her head shape", "She not Harari cause she does not speak Amharic she is not from that culture". The level of retardation oh my Allah.:noneck:

Hararis don't speak Amharic. That's like a Anjabi saying that @Reiko for example is not Somali because she is not from "that culture" and does not speak Oromo.... :mahubowtf:
Wait what..... @Reiko is a somali?. :gucciwhat:

It was late at night and Hooyo told Samira to go to bed at 11pm. It was 12 when she was making the video.

You should understand the tough situation she was in.

We all been there

If she was too loud Hooyo would have came in and beat her ass
In that case hooyo should take away her internet privileges

Status
Not open for further replies.