Axmed Shidhe becomes head of the Somali regional party of Ethiopia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nowhere does it say it was transitional moron it even mentions that the party ruled longer than any of its predecessors

It doesn't matter he was a leader of the ruling party thus making him president of DDSI remember he was a cabinet minister also. Hes HA- sacad muse -ahmed abdalla his clan is from harshin ethiopia but he was born in dire dhabe.

are you of the despised iiidoor race?

anyways, even if cabdelmajiid langaab cuqdad filled mdigaan was interim for 2 months, he was bahar cabdalla , samroon, sure his race paid blood money with an iiidoor sub clan named jabril but he was not of the iiidoor race, regardless claim him if you wish, next i will claim rusisans are Ogaden because they have sexy ladies

reer amadin a sub sub sub sub clan of reer cabdulle has ruled DDSI 3 times, ahahahahahahha , Ogadne is so big even many reer cabdulle sub sub clans dont even know or met an iiidior existst , as we have 3500 km border with oromo

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
are you of the despised iiidoor race?

anyways, even if cabdelmajiid langaab cuqdad filled mdigaan was interim for 2 months, he was bahar cabdalla , samroon, sure his race paid blood money with an iiidoor sub clan named jabril but he was not of the iiidoor race, regardless claim him if you wish, next i will claim rusisans are Ogaden because they have sexy ladies

reer amadin a sub sub sub sub clan of reer cabdulle has ruled DDSI 3 times, ahahahahahahha , Ogadne is so big even many reer cabdulle sub sub clans dont even know or met an iiidior existst , as we have 3500 km border with oromo
Wallahi iyo billahi hes iidoor stop lying to save face i even showed more proof another iidor ruled ur people kkkkkkkk :mjlol:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Nowhere does it say it was transitional moron it even mentions that the party ruled longer than any of its predecessors

It doesn't matter he was a leader of the ruling party thus making him president of DDSI remember he was a cabinet minister also. Hes HA- sacad muse -ahmed abdalla his clan is from harshin ethiopia but he was born in dire dhabe.
"II. MAIN ISSUES: SECURITY, DEVELOPMENT & REGIONAL ADMINISTRATION
2.1. Security
As reflected in the 7 point resolution (see annex) endorsed by the conference, three crucial issues: security, administration and development, attracted the most attention and interest of the conference. During the transitional period (Mid 1991-mid 1995) governance in the Somali region not only prove elusive, it was seen as part of the problem contributing to the low intensity but disruptive conflict blamed on armed Itixad and ONLF groups. During this period the tendency of administration officials to give loyalty first to the interest of their kin group rather than the public interest, further explain the poor record of the weak and unstable administrations during the transitional period." Your boy was president of a merged political parties during the transitional period. Plus he was Dir not Isaaq. You created a fake sub clan out of the blue. Don't damage your credibility by posting fake lineages.
http://beeshadireed.blogspot.com/2011/05/permanent-representative-of-ethiopia-to.html?m=1

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
"II. MAIN ISSUES: SECURITY, DEVELOPMENT & REGIONAL ADMINISTRATION
2.1. Security
As reflected in the 7 point resolution (see annex) endorsed by the conference, three crucial issues: security, administration and development, attracted the most attention and interest of the conference. During the transitional period (Mid 1991-mid 1995) governance in the Somali region not only prove elusive, it was seen as part of the problem contributing to the low intensity but disruptive conflict blamed on armed Itixad and ONLF groups. During this period the tendency of administration officials to give loyalty first to the interest of their kin group rather than the public interest, further explain the poor record of the weak and unstable administrations during the transitional period." Your boy was president of a merged political parties during the transitional period. Plus he was Dir not Isaaq. You created a fake sub clan out of the blue. Don't damage your credibility by posting fake lineages.
http://beeshadireed.blogspot.com/2011/05/permanent-representative-of-ethiopia-to.html?m=1
Wallahi iyo billahi i never made a fake sub clan he was isaaq i just asked my dad also who lived in dire dhabe why would we claim someone whos samaroon.

@Karim @Ferrari

he appointed a fellow iiidoor cause he was dodging assination attempts

pCvSQkf.png

So there u have it more proof iiidoor use to rule over caghdeers kkkkkkkkkk

beenaley, lid dahir my handsome Ogaden tall ass, then ONLF did a u turn, merged 3 parties, got invved and won 87% (well 86.7% to be exatct)

and then zenawi kicked out cabdelmajiid,

so please tell us how long this lid dahir creature ruled for and his sub clan? no one knows him,

outsiders always make mistake, how many times have they called farmajo ogadne in world media (he is bah ogaden), perhaps lid dahir was a reer isaaq (Mohamed zubeer) candidate ?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
beenaley, lid dahir my handsome Ogaden tall ass, then ONLF did a u turn, merged 3 parties, got invved and won 87% (well 86.7% to be exatct)

and then zenawi kicked out cabdelmajiid,

so please tell us how long this lid dahir creature ruled for and his sub clan? no one knows him,

outsiders always make mistake, how many times have they called farmajo ogadne in world media (he is bah ogaden), perhaps lid dahir was a reer isaaq (Mohamed zubeer) candidate ?
You are delsusional my friend even @Bohol can back me up that lid dahir is iiidoor man.

You are delsusional my friend even @Bohol can back me up that lid dahir is iiidoor man.

fine, let him be iiiidoor,

but show us prove ( e gave YOU all 8 DDSI presdeints) please prove to us this person, when did he rule, how long, his sub clan,

we gave yuo all the 8 names, all OGaden, officially classed as presidents, and even though cabdel majiid is samroon, claim him if you want, but we showed, he was executive NOT president

please give us more info about this lid dahir
kkkkkkk

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
fine, let him be iiiidoor,

but show us prove ( e gave YOU all 8 DDSI presdeints) please prove to us this person, when did he rule, how long, his sub clan,

we gave yuo all the 8 names, all OGaden, officially classed as presidents, and even though cabdel majiid is samroon, claim him if you want, but we showed, he was executive NOT president

please give us more info about this lid dahir
kkkkkkk
Show me proof hes samaroon i gave you multiple sources that said hes ISAAQ.
Lid dahir was the president and he ruled over your people just like how iiiidoor currently rule over your cousins

Show me proof hes samaroon i gave you multiple sources that said hes ISAAQ.
Lid dahir was the president and he ruled over your people just like how iiiidoor currently rule over your cousins

forget samroon, he is bahar cabdalla, i gave you his sub clan, and his clan paid mag/bloody money with an iiidoor sub sub clan named jabiirl (abokar)

answer my question, tell us when this lid ruled,

or perhaps he is from another alternate universe?

low iq doqon iidoor ah coming here with fakness news,

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
forget samroon, he is bahar cabdalla, i gave you his sub clan, and his clan paid mag/bloody money with an iiidoor sub sub clan named jabiirl (abokar)

answer my question, tell us when this lid ruled,

or perhaps he is from another alternate universe?

low iq doqon ****** ah coming here with fakness news,
I showed you sources and you just made that shit up with no source. You are the one who looks fucking stupid you typical doqoon caghdheer. You really live up to the stereotype of being so fucking stupid show me proof or stfu

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
@Gucci mane now you're coming up with new names unheard of in the political landscape of the region. Who is this imaginary 1door president Iid Dahir?!!

I showed you sources and you just made that shit up with no source. You are the one who looks fucking stupid you typical doqoon caghdheer. You really live up to the stereotype of being so fucking stupid show me proof or stfu

doqon iiiidooor please go away with your nonsense, aint got time for, i have jubbaland and DDSI to built,

stay out of Ogaden afairs, we are not interested in yot dusty little somaliland, we will rule iiidoors in DDSI like it or not, we control you, we own you after God,

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
doqon iiiidooor please go away with your nonsense, aint got time for, i have jubbaland and DDSI to built,

stay out of Ogaden afairs, we are not interested in yot dusty little somaliland, we will rule iiidoors in DDSI like it or not, we control you, we own you after God,
Yet again another post with no sources to show for and you should stick to dhaanto and drinking powdered milk (caano boodhe) you doqon cagdheer

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
@Gucci mane it's true that this Eid Dahir dude was also the ESDL's chairman the succeeded AbdulMajeed. No one knows him because he was a figure in that merged party headed by AbdulMajeed.
"The ESDL’s fortunes as the ruling party did not last for long. A
rift between Somali Region party chairman Eid Dahir Farah and various
members of the party’s executive committee considerably weakened
the League and eventually led to Eid’s dismissal and imprisonment.
By the end of 1997"

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
@Gucci mane ESDL was a party created to alienate the Ogaden masses and they
obtained federal backing in the region’s internal power
struggles. They had chairmans not presidents, I won't be surprised if many of these "chairmans" were Dir or Isaaq or other minority clans in the Somali clans. DDSI had nine official president all of them Ogadens.

Last edited:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
@Gucci mane ESDL was a party created to alienate the Ogaden masses and they
obtained federal backing in the region’s internal power
struggles. They had chairmans not presidents, I won't be surprised if many of these "chairmans were Dir or Isaaq or other minority clans in the Somali clans. DDSI had nine official president all of them Ogadens.
Yes the dr abdulmajid was chairman who was pulling the strings that appointed eid dahir but you cant deny eid dahir was a president

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Yes the dr abdulmajid was chairman who was pulling the strings that appointed eid dahir but you cant deny eid dahir was a president
I gave you a link that says this guy was a chairman of ESDL. The region had no president during the ESDL days. He was same as Abdulmajeed; just a chairman of merged party.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I gave you a link that says this guy was a chairman of ESDL. The region had no president during the ESDL days. He was same as Abdulmajeed; just a chairman of merged party.
But they were actual presidents though. They were the ruling party that won majority of the seat thus making the chairman a president.

I already posted multiple sources that said iiiiidoor were a president of DDSI sxb.

Status
Not open for further replies.