Axmed Shidhe becomes head of the Somali regional party of Ethiopia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
@Gucci mane your grasp of reality is tenuous. Stop masturbating over a dude that's going to be assassinated if he becomes the president. Zenawi tried that once and he learned the hard way.. DDSI should be governed by Ogadens and the new Oromo PM will realize that very soon.
You are just mad that i was right and you were wrong. Next president will be dir weather you like it or not.

HJ are landless in Ethiopia lol. Biggest Isaaq clan in Ethiopia is Garxajis, followed by Habar Awal then Arap.

The guy he is to referring was called Abdulmajid Hussein. There was another one called Iid something.
Photo-Dr.-Abdul-Majid-Hussein.jpg

I know that. they live in one town. historically, garxajis had more people outside of sland.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
teeri said that ****** is sheegata, claiming isaaq. he doesn't count.:trumpsmirk:
Cmon my pops from ddsi and he says the guy is HA. Teeri is suffering from delusions of grandeur. You need to stop enabling him by asking questions in which he will clearly lie about

Cmon my pops from ddsi and he says the guy is HA. Teeri is suffering from delusions of grandeur. You need to stop enabling him by asking questions in which he will clearly lie about
haye.

mayd hantiye is still the president. we will see what happens in the next couple days.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
The following are the former official presidents of DDSI where's you beloved HA dude in the list:
  • Cabdulaahi Maxamed Sacdi (Died)
  • Xasan Jire Qaline (Died)
  • Axmed makaahiil
  • Cabdiraxmaan Ugaas Muxumed Qani
  • Ciid Daahir Faarax
  • Khadar Macalin
  • Cabdirashiid Duulane
  • Cabdi Jabriil
  • Cabdulaahi Xasan
  • Dauud Maxamed Cali
  • Cabdi Maxamuud Cumar

The following are the former official presidents of DDSI where's you beloved HA dude in the list:
  • Cabdulaahi Maxamed Sacdi (Died)
  • Xasan Jire Qaline (Died)
  • Axmed makaahiil
  • Cabdiraxmaan Ugaas Muxumed Qani
  • Ciid Daahir Faarax
  • Khadar Macalin
  • Cabdirashiid Duulane
  • Cabdi Jabriil
  • Cabdulaahi Xasan
  • Dauud Maxamed Cali
  • Cabdi Maxamuud Cumar
I see 5 reer abdulle guys in there and two are bahgari, one is makaahil.

idk the rest. @Teeri-Alpha

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
@Ferrari

Democratic League (ESDL), was formed by 10 non-Ogaadeeni political parties, with Abdulmajid Hussein as its president. Although the ESDL was supported by the EPRDF, it also benefited from substantial support from non-Ogaadeeni clans alarmed by the ONLF’s Ogaadeeni dominance and agenda.43 In the 1995 national and regional elections, the ESDL won a strong majority in the regional parliament (76 of 139 seats). It also won 15 of 23 seats allotted to Somali Region in the federal assembly.44 The ESDL governed the region for almost four years, longer than any of its predecessors, but was also plagued by

I see 5 reer abdulle guys in there and two are bahgari, one is makaahil.

idk the rest. @Teeri-Alpha

we have had 3 reer amadin (one was in between executive and president interim, 2 presdeints) , 1 reer dalal (reer magan warfa)

one cabdalla and one cawlyahan as well you mentioned makahil and bah gari

basically every sub clan of Ogaden has become president, this is amazing, so unlike puntland or soamliland or any other somali federal region, no jilip has shared power like that,

Ogaden waa very fair,

also we must differentiate parliament executives and presidents, during the early 90s there were a couple of executive/chairman of parties but all presidents have been Ogaden, even calbalmajiid the samroon dude was chairman of the party until ogaden merged 3 parties together and kicked him out since they easyly won 87% of votes,

ony an ogaden can lead DDSI, watch now as ONLF takes up majorty of seats in a couple of years insha Allah , all the rest waa langaab and should smile when they wake up for being langaab, nothing wrong wit it,

yes, so cabdal majiid was chaiman of the party but never president of DDSI

since ogaden had 3 parties, they merged them and won majority very easily, in fact 87%n and this is when cabdelmajiid understood and just left as he indirectly united Ogadens , he complained to zenawi who told him please go i am only interested in appeasing ogaden

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
yes, so cabdal majiid was chaiman of the party but never president of DDSI

since ogaden had 3 parties, they merged them and won majority very easily, in fact 87%n and this is when cabdelmajiid understood and just left as he indirectly united Ogadens , he complained to zenawi who told him please go i am only interested in appeasing ogaden
Are you fucking dumb he was president of the party that was ruling ddsi thus he is the president doqon caghdheer

Explain to how non ogadens won majority the seats read my source you dumb f*ck

ESDL won a strong majority in the regional parliament (76 of 139 seats). It also won 15 of 23 seats allotted to Somali Region in the federal assembly.44 The ESDL governed the region for almost four years, longer than any of its predecessors,

kkkkkkkkkkkkkk :mjlol:

Are you fucking dumb he was president of the party that was ruling ddsi thus he is the president doqon caghdheer

no need for insults langaab doqon low iq langaab,

there was no government formed, he formed a party, and since no government was agreed as Ogaden merged 4 parties together and won 87% afterwards and then declared Independence

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I called you out on your bullshit twice and your just making up shit to save face :mjlol:
Dude, just read carefully the piece you posted earlier:
"the Ethiopian Somali Democratic League (ESDL), was formed by 10 non-Ogaadeeni political parties, with Abdulmajid Hussein as its president.".

That period was called transitional period and he was just a chairman of a merged parties. And this guy wasn't even HA... What's his HA sub clan if you know so much about him?!!

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Dude, just read carefully the piece you posted earlier:
"the Ethiopian Somali Democratic League (ESDL), was formed by 10 non-Ogaadeeni political parties, with Abdulmajid Hussein as its president.".

That period was called transitional period and he was just a chairman of a merged parties. And this guy wasn't even HA... What's his HA sub clan if you know so much about him?!!
Nowhere does it say it was transitional moron it even mentions that the party ruled longer than any of its predecessors

It doesn't matter he was a leader of the ruling party thus making him president of DDSI remember he was a cabinet minister also. Hes HA- sacad muse -ahmed abdalla his clan is from harshin ethiopia but he was born in dire dhabe.

I heard ducaale, madoobe and many others were in a meeting this week.
I don't know what transpired of it tho.?

my step dad is in kismayo, he told her reer amadin geenrals piushed ahmed to go to ethiopia and mediate as it will affect jubbaland when the motherland Ogadeniya sneezes

insha Allah let ahmed cade get back, dad is very close to him and i will report back, mean time all OGs from the 3 nations are there

problem i heard s abiy came down with diabetes sugar issues, he is getting better, he was not poisoned but the sugar is an issues,

ps: iley before he left increased degmos from 93 to 197, most vast most to ogaden

he even made maracato into dagmo , he was planning to also increased and creates a few gobals from qoraxey and nogob and shabelle, he wanted to make imay into gobal,

was our stalin, our hitler but he was ours and he did look at the bigger picture, stalin made russia / soviets great, iley will be missed,

no watch as onlf cometes, they also played smart game by siding with ddsi and not attacking them directly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending