Axmed Shidhe becomes head of the Somali regional party of Ethiopia

Status
Not open for further replies.
But they were actual presidents though. They were the ruling party that won majority of the seat thus making the chairman a president.

I already posted multiple sources that said iiiiidoor were a president of DDSI sxb.

can you not read, Karim just showwed you they were chairman as there was no DDSI goverment then, heck even the regions we know today like qoraxey, wardeer, dagahbuur were actuyally merged with harar and east harage and west hararge as one big major gobal, no standard kilil was formed ofcially,

besides, the iiidoor chairman of (one of the parties competing for election) was sent to prison,

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
can you not read, Karim just showwed you they were chairman as there was no DDSI goverment then, heck even the regions we know today like qoraxey, wardeer, dagahbuur were actuyally merged with harar and east harage and west hararge as one big major gobal, no standard kilil was formed ofcially,

besides, the iiidoor chairman of (one of the parties competing for election) was sent to prison,
Stfu you doqon caghdheer. Good god why are your people so fucking stupid no wonder you need a non ogaden to rule over you uncivilized dhaanto dancing savages.

Here is another proof you doqon caghdheer. This will be my last reply to cause clearly your mentally disabled caghdheer

7TPKXLG.png

@Gucci mane ESDL was a party created to alienate the Ogaden masses and they
obtained federal backing in the region’s internal power
struggles. They had chairmans not presidents, I won't be surprised if many of these "chairmans" were Dir or Isaaq or other minority clans in the Somali clans. DDSI had nine official president all of them Ogadens.

its true bro, an old Ogaden men who was there told me,

the ogadens went to a 80 year old maalinguur dude who was foreing minisiter for haile gov and he advised the 3 ogaden parties to merge into one and unite,. so they united and the ogadens won 87% very easy win

but its true all langaabs like jaarso, iidoor, ciise, gadabursi, gashin, mdgaans , balayao etc united against us and they could not even get 13 %

say what you want about ogadne, they know how to unite when it comes to sheesheye and unite they do and alos they all garee no matter what OGaden must always rule the region,

this is why jubbaland, kenyan ogaden ministers, ddsi, onlf are all in adis right now debating for how ogadens should always rule,

ogaden waaa so confident they placed it in the dastuur only they can rule

in addition, iley waa startegitic libax, before he left he created 107 new degmos to give us even more power and placed another ogaden dude (ugas koshin, iley is cali yusuf = both moahmed zubeer0

all ogadens no matter what will never allow this region to be ruled by non ogaden and every OG pres leaves behind another |OG and makes sure another OG follows him, simply because we will be eaten

but when it comes to one man one vote, wallahi we will win by 87% with out other Absames,

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
its true bro, an old Ogaden men who was there told me,

the ogadens went to a 80 year old maalinguur dude who was foreing minisiter for haile gov and he advised the 3 ogaden parties to merge into one and unite,. so they united and the ogadens won 87% very easy win

but its true all langaabs like jaarso, ******, ciise, gadabursi, gashin, mdgaans , balayao etc united against us and they could not even get 13 %

say what you want about ogadne, they know how to unite when it comes to sheesheye and unite they do and alos they all garee no matter what OGaden must always rule the region,

this is why jubbaland, kenyan ogaden ministers, ddsi, onlf are all in adis right now debating for how ogadens should always rule,

ogaden waaa so confident they placed it in the dastuur only they can rule

in addition, iley waa startegitic libax, before he left he created 107 new degmos to give us even more power and placed another ogaden dude (ugas koshin, iley is cali yusuf = both moahmed zubeer0

all ogadens no matter what will never allow this region to be ruled by non ogaden and every OG pres leaves behind another |OG and makes sure another OG follows him, simply because we will be eaten

but when it comes to one man one vote, wallahi we will win by 87% with out other Absames,
That's very true. Ogadenia will always be Ogaden ruled region. The Federal government can install mere puppets if they want to but at the end of the day a relaxed Ogaden dude will rule it without fearing assassination or hardcore opposition.

Stfu you doqon caghdheer. Good god why are your people so fucking stupid no wonder you need a non ogaden to rule over you uncivilized dhaanto dancing savages.

Here is another proof you doqon caghdheer. This will be my last reply to cause clearly your mentally disabled caghdheer

7TPKXLG.png

again party chairman, yet those very dates we have real OGadens who were the real presidents,

please dont bring us the "president" of parties,

your confused, go to bed, stop arguing with grown men,

your a teenage boy learning about history now,

my step dad is in kismayo, he told her reer amadin geenrals piushed ahmed to go to ethiopia and mediate as it will affect jubbaland when the motherland Ogadeniya sneezes

insha Allah let ahmed cade get back, dad is very close to him and i will report back, mean time all OGs from the 3 nations are there

problem i heard s abiy came down with diabetes sugar issues, he is getting better, he was not poisoned but the sugar is an issues,

ps: iley before he left increased degmos from 93 to 197, most vast most to ogaden

he even made maracato into dagmo , he was planning to also increased and creates a few gobals from qoraxey and nogob and shabelle, he wanted to make imay into gobal,

****** was our stalin, our hitler but he was ours and he did look at the bigger picture, stalin made russia / soviets great, iley will be missed,

no watch as onlf cometes, they also played smart game by siding with ddsi and not attacking them directly
close coordination is a must now. From kismaayo to jigjiga to garrisaa. We must pool our resources together and consolidate power where we have them and expand and venture into where we do not.

Reer amaadin, reer warfaa , reer isaaq, abudwaq and makahil are doing great. Cawliyahan are disgruntled a bit, especially in Jland, we must bring them to the fold. We have Make them the next president of Jubaland and have them take over kismaayo. Let them be the leaders of OGs in Somalia since MZ lead OGs in galbeed and Talomoge lead us in NFD. By conceding that to them, they will come around, no doubt and with that, we'll see Jubaland flourish.

Make Jubaland great again.:trumpsmirk:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
HJ are landless in Ethiopia lol. Biggest Isaaq clan in Ethiopia is Garxajis, followed by Habar Awal then Arap.

The guy he is to referring was called Abdulmajid Hussein. There was another one called Iid something.
Photo-Dr.-Abdul-Majid-Hussein.jpg
so there were 2 issaq presidents in ddsi before ?

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
The position should go to a minority clan.

The big og sub clans insistent infighting is slowing down development in the Galbeed.

Only way to create a balance so that they'll focus their energy towards development.

They're living in a 100 billion dollars plus economy...

All that backward infighting looks like dumb beast fighting over a corpse when there's a whole herd next door to them.

At least in mainland Somalia the only thing of value is the land in the south and the phantom oil reserves that's always 10 years away.

There was an idøor president, but i also see gadabuursis claiming him as well.

nevertheless he did only rule within jigjiga with no sort of power and it was during the strong days of ONLF.

Ahmed Shide is only named the chairman of the party but the president of DDSI is Ahmed Cabdi.

waraabe

Your superior
I gave you a link that says this guy was a chairman of ESDL. The region had no president during the ESDL days. He was same as Abdulmajeed; just a chairman of merged party.

The man who built and made jail Ogaden is not the president? Punanis hate facts more than they hate Islam :faysalwtf:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
he was not *****, he is was samaroon but his small samaroon tribe paid blood money with an iiidooor tribe thus iiidoor claim him as "walal iiidoor""

and this chap was not even preseint, he was just head of executive party that controlled parliament, with in months galti Ogaden sweeped him off his balanace and zenawi told him to leave as ogadens created their 3 parties and merged into one big party to fight non ogadens

say what yall will about ogade ne, they always unite when it comes to ogadenia

All of what you just posted is fake news. Samaroon kulaha. We don't accept claimants kkk.

Cumar

VIP
@Gucci mane Don't believe @Teeri-Alpha fake news you are right fam.

Source: http://www.africa.upenn.edu/eue_web/somrev96.htm

"Ogaadeen dominance turned out to be short-lived. By 1994, two Ogaadeen-led governments in the Ethiopian Somali region had failed to unify the region or to establish effective administration, and early in the year fighters of the ONLF became embroiled in violent clashes with EPRDF forces. Meanwhile, lobbying by non-Ogaadeen members of the Somali community had persuaded the central Ethiopian government that an alternative to Ogaadeen hegemony had to be sought. An alternative emerged in the form of the Ethiopian Somali Democratic League or ESDL, a coalition of smaller non-Ogaadeen clans united under the leadership of Dr. Abdulmejid Hussein, then the only Somali minister in the central government, and an Isaaq. In late 1994 the regional capital was moved from the principally Ogaadeen town of Gode to Jigjiga, a less remote, more cosmopolitan community situated in the traditional territory of some small, Daarod clans. In December, the last Ogaadeen President, Abdirahman Ugaas, was ousted in favour of the Secretary of the region’s Executive Committee, Iid Dahir, a key local figure of the ESDL, and an Isaaq like Dr. Abdulmejid. With the electoral confirmation of ‘Iid the following year as regional President and the head of an ESDL parliamentary majority, Ethiopian Somali politics shifted decisively out of the hands of the Ogaadeen and into a new coalition of Somali interests."

The only non-OG president of K5 was HA, and that was Eid Dahir who was DDSI President 1995-1997.

He was Reer Axmed Cabdalla, Sacad Muuse, Habar Awal.

Eid Dahir
screen-shot-2018-05-31-at-1-33-13-am-png.46655

Dr. Abdulmajid Xussen (AUN) was not President but he was the Leader and founder of the ESDL Party, as well as the Permanent Representative of Ethiopia to the United Nations. He was also the only Somali minister in the Ethiopian Central Government.

He was Cigaale Muuse, Habar Awal.

Dr. Abdulmajid Xussen (AUN)
mejid.jpg

PS: The only Caghdeer I would take serious on politics here is @Ferrari and @Marsin the rest are off their rockers like @Teeri-Alpha who is not sane. Man believes he is a different race to Idoors kkk.

Last edited:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
@Cumar thank you cuzzo. I knew I was right cause I heard awhile back that we had a isaaq ddsi president and some of these doofaaars refused to accept it even when i brought them proof smh. Somalis can be so hard headed sometimes

Dir is pretty useless clan tbh. If i hadn't denounced qabiilism ( qabiil in general ) I would be fuming at the state of the clan.

Thank god qabiil doesn't have any impact nor influence on my live outside of somalia.

i feel sorry for iiidooor, they claim dir on afternoon, they claim an arab dude from iraq on evening isha then they claim dir dude and chairman executive parties as presdeints,

war all 8 presidents od ddsi has been named and labelled

• Cabdulaahi Maxamed Sacdi (Died)
  • Xasan Jire Qaline (Died)
  • Axmed makaahiil
  • Cabdiraxmaan Ugaas Muxumed Qani
  • Ciid Daahir Faarax
  • Khadar Macalin
  • Cabdirashiid Duulane
  • Cabdi Jabriil
  • Cabdulaahi Xasan
  • Dauud Maxamed Cali
  • Cabdi Maxamuud Cumar

BS: i love ahmed makahil, he was reer amadin presdeint who kicked out all iiidooor creatures out of DDSI depsite ogaden being at war with ethiopia :mjlol:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
When I used to visit miyiga, I noticed that every place I visited, from harshin to laaleeska, almost all the animal herders were ogaden. Whenever I asked the herders (young kids) the reason their family have them work as a herder, they just tell me that they lost their camels due to drought and such.
also, most of the maids in hargeisa and djibouti were ogaden. I have to say the girls from dhagaxbuur that used to be my babysitter are some of the best looking women.

Cumar

VIP
i feel sorry for iiidooor, they claim dir on afternoon, they claim an arab dude from iraq on evening isha then they claim dir dude and chairman executive parties as presdeints,

war all 8 presidents od ddsi has been named and labelled

• Cabdulaahi Maxamed Sacdi (Died)
  • Xasan Jire Qaline (Died)
  • Axmed makaahiil
  • Cabdiraxmaan Ugaas Muxumed Qani
  • Ciid Daahir Faarax
  • Khadar Macalin
  • Cabdirashiid Duulane
  • Cabdi Jabriil
  • Cabdulaahi Xasan
  • Dauud Maxamed Cali
  • Cabdi Maxamuud Cumar

BS: i love ahmed makahil, he was reer amadin presdeint who kicked out all iiidooor creatures out of DDSI depsite ogaden being at war with ethiopia :mjlol:

Highlighted man is Isaaq - Habar Awal as already discussed so no all 8 DDSI presidents were clearly not OG. Keep claiming him as caghdeer though. :cryinglaughsmiley:

Like I said, no one bother taking this fool serious when it comes to debates. Nothing sadder than someone who can't admit they are wrong.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.