Axmed Shidhe becomes head of the Somali regional party of Ethiopia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
The funny thing is I am about 99% sure Ciid Dahiir Reer Abti are Caghdeer since he is Reer Axmed Cabdalla. That is the suldaan's lineage of the Habar Awal and they exclusively marry from Ogadeen only. So @Teeri-Alpha I guess you can claim you are his reer abti if you want him so badly. :manny:

So much for being a "different race" :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
The funny thing is I am about 99% sure Ciid Dahiir Reer Abti are Caghdeer since he is Reer Axmed Abdalla. That is the suldaan's lineage of the Habar Awal and they exclusively marry from Ogadeen only. So I guess you can claim you are his reer abti if you want him so badly. :manny:

So much for being a different race @Teeri-Alpha :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:
So the Suldaan lineage of Habar Awal exclusively marry from Ogadens only to become Noble?!! Why do they marry from Ogadens only?!!

Cumar

VIP
So the Suldaan lineage of Habar Awal exclusively marry from Ogadens only to become Noble?!! Why do they marry from Ogadens only?!!

Tradition and to form ties between the communities. For example the HA suldaan has OG mother this has been the case for generations.

There is certain OG and HA clans who marry, usually at the clan borders south of Harshin.

It goes both ways as they marry from us too. Some famous OG's, like Cumar Jess had HA reer abti.

@Teeri-Alpha Ciid Dahir Farax is in the list but I dunno if he is a 1door or Ogaden.

he could be bro, problem with being a landeer is this alhamdulilah,

i like ahmed makahil hassan, the reer amadin president (third or fouth ddsi president) mother once told me he kicked out iiiiiiiiiiidooooor from qoraxey and dagaxbuur border to make it halala once more time

The funny thing is I am about 99% sure Ciid Dahiir Reer Abti are Caghdeer since he is Reer Axmed Cabdalla. That is the suldaan's lineage of the Habar Awal and they exclusively marry from Ogadeen only. So @Teeri-Alpha I guess you can claim you are his reer abti if you want him so badly. :manny:

So much for being a "different race" :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

cumar please understand something, there is a reason why i call ourselves a race, its a tactic as somalis are shamless, you see, when isnha Allah Ogadeniya is a country again somalia will claim it, even though the British carved up the area in 1884 almost a century before so called somalia was created by white-men, thus we must claim ourselves to be a different race, ethnic group and even fake being a different language/ dialect called agah agah ogadeni

we must kill everything that associates us with somalia as they will have a claim, perhaps this is the mistake somaliland made, they should have atleast called themselves a different name and now people thing its a region of somalia just by hearing the name,

words have power, yall should have called somaliland iiiidornistan under occupation by somalia, why do you think ONLF calls even the people Ogadeni somali people?

words have power, me and my non somali freinds founded an islamic economic school of thought, i pressured them to name it The Ogaden Economic school of thought as we have islamic infleunced perspective about interest rates, time preference theoren, regression theorem etc,

currently we are writing a book on time preference theorem,

the official title will be insha Allah

"An Analysis Of Islamic Time Preference Theorem, A Critic Of Böhm-Bawerkian Approach;
An Islamic Economics Perspective: BY The Ogaden Economic School Of Thought"

some somalis asked me why not called it somali school of though, ahhahahah, i laughed,

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
cumar please understand something, there is a reason why i call ourselves a race, its a tactic as somalis are shamless, you see, when isnha Allah Ogadeniya is a country again somalia will claim it, even though the British carved up the area in 1884 almost a century before so called somalia was created by white-men, thus we must claim ourselves to be a different race, ethnic group and even fake being a different language/ dialect called agah agah ogadeni

we must kill everything that associates us with somalia as they will have a claim, perhaps this is the mistake somaliland made, they should have atleast called themselves a different name and now people thing its a region of somalia just by hearing the name,

words have power, yall should have called somaliland iiiidornistan under occupation by somalia, why do you think ONLF calls even the people Ogadeni somali people?

words have power, me and my non somali freinds founded an islamic economic school of thought, i pressured them to name it The Ogaden Economic school of thought as we have islamic infleunced perspective about interest rates, time preference theoren, regression theorem etc,

"An Analysis Of Islamic Time Preference Theorem, A Critic Of Böhm-Bawerkian Approach;

some somalis asked me why not called it somali school of though, ahhahahah, i laughed,
*Iiidooristan :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh:

Cumar

VIP

Not a bad response, you actually made a lot of sense here.:leon:

Personally I like *Iiidooria, it sounds more catchy! :ehh:

Not a bad response, you actually made a lot of sense here.:leon:

Personally I like *Iiidooria, it sounds more catchy! :ehh:

call it whatever bro, but yall need to lie and cheat and call your selves a different ethnic group/race etc, like ukraine, they are russians, russians are from kiev rus, war waa all related yet they did everything to stand out, moldova waa romanian, etc,

be ruthless, heck, even fake a dictionary called iiidorian language to English dictionary, hold seminars, demand muse bixi and farmajo talks their is a translators who does idoria to af somali, and add a few gow, now, jow as idooooor people say when they are high on chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts