Axmed madoobe "I will lead the war"

Status
Not open for further replies.
nigga says if he doesn't lead, ha'isoo raacina.:salute:

geesi geesi dhalay.

So it looks like he wants to to go to war with alshabab in middle juba and Gedo before axmaarjo can muster enough child soldiers from Gedo to do the same.

he's playing chess.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Farmaajo is supposed to go against this nigga?:drakekidding:

:denzelnigga:

:drakelaugh:

6 years achieves 5 km²

Aspires to "clear up 2 provinces"

Gedo 85 389 km²
J Dhexe 9 836 km²

There is aqli bigfoot & there is aqli bigfoot :icon lol:

:drakelaugh:

6 years achieves 5 km²

Aspires to "clear up 2 provinces"

Gedo 85 389 km²
J Dhexe 9 836 km²

There is aqli bigfoot & there is aqli bigfoot :icon lol:
giphy.gif

u mad he's using farmaajo's tactics against him.

recruit more cagdheer soldiers and probably to talk to the cawliyahans since middle juba is their land.
beat amisom and axmaarjo to the war on middle juba.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
nigga says if he doesn't lead, ha'isoo raacina.:salute:

geesi geesi dhalay.

So it looks like he wants to to go to war with alshabab in middle juba and Gedo before axmaarjo can muster enough child soldiers from Gedo to do the same.

he's playing chess.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Farmaajo is supposed to go against this nigga?:drakekidding:

:denzelnigga:
6 years under 100 km liberated what a warrior :mjlol:

We’re not talking about Xamar we’re talking about Jubbaland you wanted federalism right lets talk about Jubbaland
We are not talking about kismaayo, we are talking about xamar.

why is farmaajo closing roads after 2 years of being there with thousands of Ethiopian and bantu soldiers at his disposal?

You only know how to point fingers.

Shaolin23

We are not talking about kismaayo, we are talking about xamar.

why is farmaajo closing roads after 2 years of being there with thousands of Ethiopian and bantu soldiers at his disposal?

You only know how to point fingers.
Why are you talking to me about Xamar thats the federal capital we’re talking about state and internal politics switch the subject Xamar haku dhaganaab sxb this thread is about Axmad and Jubbaland wtf are you talking about

Why are you talking to me about Xamar thats the federal capital we’re talking about state and internal politics switch the subject Xamar haku dhaganaab sxb
Why can't I mention xamar? you are missing the point. You have a president who has about 40K soldiers at his disposal coupled with U.S drones, and he's still closing main roads in xamar because of AS. There's the failure.

Jubaland maxaad ka rabtaa booon yahoow mise dixirga madaxa ku fariistay sidaad dhiig waraaba u cabaysay baa gabigaadaba kaa dhigay nin khafiifay?:lolbron::heh:

Madoobe = Ogaden landheer, battle hardened, strongman, charismatic leadership traits, has been shot multiple times before.

Farmaajo = langaab Marehan, weakling, gets anxiety attacks at his age, can't give a simple speech, no leadership qualities, has never been in a fist fight let alone in a battle :mjlol:

6 years ago Ogaden outsmarted and outgunned Marehan, seems like history is about to repeat itself :mjhaps:

Shaolin23

Why can't I mention xamar? you are missing the point. You have a president who has about 40K soldiers at his disposal coupled with U.S drones, and he's still closing main roads in xamar because of AS. There's the failure.

Jubaland maxaad ka rabtaa booon yahoow mise dixirga madaxa ku fariistay sidaad dhiig waraaba u cabaysay baa gabigaadaba kaa dhigay nin khafiifay?:lolbron::heh:
Ok man i support Axmad Madoobe dont kill me :ohno:

Madoobe = Ogaden landheer, battle hardened, strongman, charismatic leadership traits, has been shot multiple times before.

Farmaajo = langaab Marehan, weakling, gets anxiety attacks at his age, can't give a simple speech, no leadership qualities, has never been in a fist fight let alone in a battle :mjlol:

6 years ago Ogaden outsmarted and outgunned Marehan, seems like history is about to repeat itself :mjhaps:
The goal is to meet them outside of kismaayo, odaygu waa smart. He knows farmaajo is sending ethiopian iyo bantu wada socda. he isn't having none of that.

farmaajo is a like a limp gus. They should run his pictures of gus enhancement ads.:heh:

Shaolin23

The goal is to meet them outside of kismaayo, odaygu waa smart. He knows farmaajo is sending ethiopian iyo bantu wada socda. he isn't having none of that.

farmaajo is a like a limp gus. They should run his pictures of gus enhancement ads.:heh:
Sounds like a good plan but there’s only one problem Kenya doesn’t want a confrontation with Ethiopia how does he plan for that i mean with Gabre and TPLF in charge everyone was on the same page things are little different now maybe you heard what to do what to do? :pachah1:

Sounds like a good plan but there’s only one problem Kenya doesn’t want a confrontation with Ethiopia how does he plan for that i mean with Gabre and TPLF in charge everyone was on the same page things are little different now maybe you heard what to do what to do? :pachah1:
You had Ethiopian troops on your side in 06/07 and you still got chased out.

If they bring u and we are kicked out, we won't complain, and we definitely won't sit around and behave like you guys have been doing in the last 6 years.

Shaolin23

You had Ethiopian troops on your side in 06/07 and you still got chased out.

If they bring u and we are kicked out, we won't complain, and we definitely won't sit around and behave like you guys have been doing in the last 6 years.
Should i write this to you in Amharic or what In 07 Ethiopia withdrew their troops to Baydhabo leaving the 1st and 3rd battalions of SNA in charge of Kismayo there was a war in June 07 1st battalion was removed from Kismaayo August 08 Barre and his militia was removed by Xisbul Islam and Al Shabab there was no Ethiopian troops in Kismaayo at that time can you not get that through your thick skull Xabash Al Shabab has never in history taken over a city with Ethiopian troops in it :comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending