Axmed madoobe "I will lead the war"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
yes Bari, Mudug and Sanaag are huge regions. Lower juba is smaller than Sanaag, but only slightly.

Mudug and Sanaag are not really politically gobols at this point, they are divided in half by clan lines. Gedo still functions politically as a gobol.

Sanaag is about 60K, Lower Juba at about 50K and Gedo at about 44K. Google maps has always had the wrong map for Gedo though.

Mudug and Sanaag are not really politically gobols at this point, they are divided in half by clan lines. Gedo still functions politically as a gobol.

Sanaag is about 60K, Lower Juba at about 50K and Gedo at about 44K. Google maps has always had the wrong map for Gedo though.
yupp exactly, Gedo looks different in some maps as well which is why I even included middle juba which is a small gobol both are around 60k.

Madoobe wasted years and only managed to divide and piss off many clans. At this point its hard to see a future for Jubbaland let alone bring the fight to alshabab

:lolbron:

Last edited:
https://reliefweb.int/report/somalia/gedo-region-–-situation-analysis-october-2012
Another source with a PDF attached from the OCHA department of the UN. You have made many claims on here that we've refuted with evidence but you keep pulling shit from your ass. I mistyped on the Bari vs Gedo comparison, however Gedo being second to only Bari is a fact substantiated by organizations with much more creditability than either of us. Until you also bring credible sources disproving our information than everything you say is only your opinion.

@Shaolin23 Colorado 269k km^2 and I got this 267k km^2 close enough is it still fake news?:ayaanswag:
colorado.png

Gedo SNA should not be part of this futile attempt. I rather see them liberate Gedo fully and build their capacity.
I agree Shabelle/Mog SNA should liberate the middle jubba alongside AMISOM and the government will probably send more containers of weapons and equipment to the Gedo SNA so that they can uphold the peace near the election period and clamp down and any foreign stooges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts