Axmed madoobe "I will lead the war"

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Teeri-Alpha @Ferrari don't waste your time with these b-oons who are illegal aliens to the region. They don't know shit about Jubbaland and are most likely refugees chased out of Mudug by HG :mjlol:
Are you also saying people go to Jamaame and take pictures and there is no AS in Jamaame anyone from the area with decent knowledge knows that stuff ain't allowed by AS come on we know @Ferrari is from DDSI and now you're secon :chrisfreshhah:
You're telling me it takes 45 mins to drive over 50 KM bushland jungles grassland etc?
Drive through this is in 45 mins go on
320px-Juba_river_downstream_Jamaame.jpg

:mjlol:

Let's talk about this epic roast by ali dhuh since you wanna bring in non JLers

Doqonkii Ogaadeen ahaa Doollo laga qaadye
Loo diid Dannood iyo hadduu degi lahaa Ciide
Nimanbaa dalkoodiyo xukuma labadi daaroode
Darraatoole iyo Faafanoo wada duraabaaya
Deegaanta haraday ku tiil daaqi mahayaane
https://www.doollo.com/mainpage/boggasuugaanta/guba/Cali Dhuux/diradiraale.htm

Don't make go further in the gabay. You have been warned

Your tool is right but your using an outdated map used by Google in other maps the border to Bakool stretches quite a bit further towards Waajid as does Bardera district most NW of Middle Jubba is Gedo sealing off the border with Kenya what i found odd is according to Google C/waaq and Gelinsoor is apart of Mudug and not Galgaduud how do you explain that:manny:
View attachment 61573
gedo,mudug, galgaduud and middle juba tend to look different on different maps, hell even parts of mudug is considered Ethiopia lol. I used that exact map to measure hence why I also put in middle juba with gedo.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Are you also saying people go to Jamaame and take pictures and there is no AS in Jamaame anyone from the area with decent knowledge knows that stuff ain't allowed by AS come on we know @Ferrari is from DDSI and now you're secon :chrisfreshhah:
You're telling me it takes 45 mins to drive over 50 KM bushland jungles grassland etc?
Drive through this is in 45 mins go on
320px-Juba_river_downstream_Jamaame.jpg

:mjlol:

Let's talk about this epic roast by ali dhuh since you wanna bring in non JLers

https://www.doollo.com/mainpage/boggasuugaanta/guba/Cali Dhuux/diradiraale.htm

Don't make go further in the gabay. You have been warned
:mjlol: you obviously don't have any relatives in the Jubbas, let alone any roots in the region.

Jamaame is round the corner from Kismayo you dipshit you can get there quick af. Go back to Abdukwaaq you xoolo before we karbash your boys like we did in the last battle. We damn near made your langaab clan extinct in 2-3 days of fighting :mjlaugh:

Besides it doesn't matter whether I'm from Waamo, DDSI or NFD. The whole region belongs to the sons of Absame :rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts