Axmed madoobe "I will lead the war"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should i write this to you in Amharic or what In 07 Ethiopia withdrew their troops to Baydhabo leaving the 1st and 3rd battalions of SNA in charge of Kismayo there was a war in June 07 1st battalion was removed from Kismaayo August 08 Barre and his militia was removed by Xisbul Islam and Al Shabab there was no Ethiopian troops in Kismaayo at that time can you not get that through your thick skull Xabash Al Shabab has never in history taken over a city with Ethiopian troops in it :comeon:
kis.png

always lying even at the face of overwhelming evidence.

Ethiopa kept you there. orod futda usoo leef like your adeer hiraale was doing, and your adeer axmaarjo is doing now.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Its easy to capture a tuulo somewhere in Jubbada dhexe, there are mostly Madow farmers who don't have weapons and Alshabaab fight in the bushes but he doesn't have the money to keep hold of it. He will be outstretched. Wax badso wax beel ayay leedahay

:trumpsmirk:

standing up to injustice. waa aduun gadoon when people find that shocking.:gucciwhat:
Your uncle axmaq blackie has ridden on bantu KDF gus long enough he will leave by the ballot or by the gun there will be no alternative. We would prefer it to be us and you but if you insist on hiding behind Kenyatti tanks we will bring foreign muscle as well doqon habeshi concubine.

Your uncle axmaq blackie has ridden on bantu KDF gus long enough he will leave by the ballot or by the gun there will be no alternative. We would prefer it to be us and you but if you insist on hiding behind Kenyatti tanks we will bring foreign muscle as well doqon habeshi concubine.
giphy.gif

So did you gain any new knowledge on your own or are you waiting for me? I’ll say it once again Gedo is the second largest region in Somalia they say silence is non-verbal approval i don’t expect a response from you:trumpsmirk:
Bari is bigger than Gedo and middle juba combined, Sanaag and Mudug are about the same size as those two gobols too so how is Gedo second biggest?

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
They should try to make their way up the west bank of the river, and leave all the towns east of the river, Jamaame, Jilib and Buaale and Saakow, alone for the time being. There are only three bridges crossing the river from Buaale to Kabsuuma, so you can be fairly certain that a large attack will not hit you out of nowhere. You can then also avoid the clan problems that come with taking those towns. The only problem with this plan is that Alshabab may then decide to blow up the 3 bridges, which would be very economically damaging but smart on their part. The Juba valley is their core territory, especially Middle Juba, and they will fight very hard for it. You can avoid a high number of casualties by taking the east section of the valley.

2018-09-al-Shabaab-area-of-control.png

Its easy to capture a tuulo somewhere in Jubbada dhexe, there are mostly Madow farmers who don't have weapons and Alshabaab fight in the bushes but he doesn't have the money to keep hold of it. He will be outstretched. Wax badso wax beel ayay leedahay

Jubaland has the revenues to have about 5,000 troops. That is probably enough men to to hold the west bank of the river from Sanguni to Bardheere.
C3Wj9QA.png

Status
Not open for further replies.