Axmed Madoobe humiliated in Addis Ababa given heavy warning by Ethiopia

Status
Not open for further replies.
So did Ras Kamboni capture Kismayo in 2006?
Did Shabab remove Ras Kamboni from Kismayo what year? :icon lol:
takingkismayo.png

because ras kamboni was divided. turki went his way, and madoobe was left with a small fraction, hence why they could remove him. They captured the city together.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
@Shaolin23 Is our boy @Ferrari blatantly supporting shabab because they worked with Ras Kamboni? :mindblown:
He supports anything that has OG written on it which is wild his only ideology is qabil Somalia is way past that when Madoobe executed the 5 wounded men in Buale do you know what Mareexan “islamists” were saying? Waa gaalo raac waa murtadiin waa dhalimiin maxaa naga galay hala dilo why the f*ck would I faan faan about a terrorist like bashir jalaato put in power by a bigger terrorist xasan turki that’s what this brain dead cagdheer doesn’t understand :gucciwhat:

He supports anything that has OG written on it which is wild his only ideology is qabil Somalia is way past that when Madoobe executed the 5 wounded men in Buale do you know what Mareexan “islamists” were saying? Waa gaalo raac waa murtadiin waa dhalimiin maxaa naga galay hala dilo why the f*ck would I faan faan about a terrorist like bashir jalaato put in power by a bigger terrorist xasan turki that’s what this brain dead cagdheer doesn’t understand :gucciwhat:
@Bohol change my name to booonslayer.:salute:

@Ferrari Why do you brag about Xasan Turki and say you don't support Shabab? :francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.