Axmed Madoobe humiliated in Addis Ababa given heavy warning by Ethiopia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
governorkismayo.png

Madoobe was the governor of kismayo from 2006 until ICU fell, so how did ICU appoint that bashir guy?:cosbyhmm:

source:
The World Almanac of Islamism 2017
By American Foreign Policy Council

You guys are disengenous af, but you won't get away with bs while I am on sspot.

they should change my name to booonslayer since I've been karbaashing all of you with facts recently.

kulahaa a nigga named jaarto was governor of kismaayo in 2006, I googled that nigga's name and all that came up with ice cream and google asked me if I meant gelato.:deadpeter:
Madoobe was governor of the gobol we all know that am I living in an alternate dimension you know what call Kismaayo or Afmadow Buale or whatever ask your people if you don’t wanna believe me yuu ahaa wadaadkii mareexaanka engineer bashiir jalaato they’ll tell you but you have to represent beesha ogaadeen on sspot better bro you can’t call your fkd homies liars at every turn for petty things we can have different opinions and that’s really cool but don’t dispute facts without having absolutely certainty yourself that’s reer badiyenimo and it really annoying seriously :nvjpqts::nvjpqts::nvjpqts:

Madoobe was governor of the gobol we all know that am I living in an alternate dimension you know what call Kismaayo or Afmadow Buale or whatever ask your people if you don’t wanna believe me yuu ahaa wadaadkii mareexaanka engineer bashiir jalaato they’ll tell you but you have to represent beesha ogaadeen on sspot better bro you can’t call your fkd homies liars at every turn for petty things we can have different opinions and that’s really cool but don’t dispute facts without having absolutely certainty yourself that’s reer badiyenimo and it really annoying seriously :nvjpqts::nvjpqts::nvjpqts:
lol u have been calling me names all along, I simply said u were lying which u were.

Now u want to tell me some unknown nigga that we've never heard of was the governor of kismaayo.

I used the united states foreign police's office as my source because they were the ones that droned kismayo in January 2007 which was when they captured madoobe and gave him to Ethiopia.

You can deny facts all you want but that doesn't make them any less true. I can give you multiple sources of who was governor of kismayo and all you got is an editorial post from hiiraan that was sent by some random person with no facts to back the claims there.

Go google bashir jaarto or whatever his name is, he doesn't exist. Contnue living in your bubble tho, just don't expect to post false information and not be challenged.

Shaolin23

lol u have been calling me names all along, I simply said u were lying which u were.

Now u want to tell me some unknown nigga that we've never heard of was the governor of kismaayo.

I used the united states foreign police's office as my source because they were the ones that droned kismayo in January 2007 which was when they captured madoobe and gave him to Ethiopia.

You can deny facts all you want but that doesn't make them any less true. I can give you multiple sources of who was governor of kismayo and all you got is an editorial post from hiiraan that was sent by some random person with no facts to back the claims there.

Go google bashir jaarto or whatever his name is, he doesn't exist. Contnue living in your bubble tho, just don't expect to post false information and not be challenged.
War ninyahow reer baadiyaa tahay your right I’m a liar ok you got just know I never supported maxaakiim or shabab and anybody who works for them is my enemy I don’t care if he’s my own brother that’s the difference between you and me

@Ferrari Ethiopia wanted to defeat ICU not Ogaden clan militias.
ICU's overall leader was daahir aways. It had subgroups, it's second in command was hasan turki. They captured xamar, hiiraan, shabeelede dhexe until they captured kismaayo in 2006. Cayr left kismaayo in 2006 because daahir aways told them to and they listened to him. The ICU group that captured kismaayo was ras kamboni, led by turki and madoobe, they were entirely ogaden.

when cayr left, hiiraale was vulnerable, he couldn't fight turki and madoobe on his own so he fled the city. in 2007, the u.s droned kismaayo, they captured madoobe and ras kamboni were removed, Ethiopia came in they took madoobe and jailed him, and they gave kismayo to Abdirazaq taano who is marehan. They were defeated again.

Do you think aways captured kismaayo?

I can bring you sources for everything I said. You want to argue for the sake of it, and I trying to get a point accross.

It's hard to debate people who don't care about facts.

Why do you guys deny information back by sources?:farmajoyaab:

War ninyahow reer baadiyaa tahay your right I’m a liar ok you got just know I never supported maxaakiim or shabab and anybody who works for them is my enemy I don’t care if he’s my own brother that’s the difference between you and me
I am reer baadiye who has been telling the truth. You are the reer magaal who lied but couldn't get away with it.:lolbron::camby:

ICU's overall leader was daahir aways. It had subgroups, it's second in command was hasan turki. They captured xamar, hiiraan, shabeelede dhexe until they captured kismaayo in 2006. Cayr left kismaayo in 2006 because daahir aways told them to and they listened to him. The ICU group that captured kismaayo was ras kamboni, led by turki and madoobe, they were entirely ogaden.

when cayr left, hiiraale was vulnerable, he couldn't fight turki and madoobe on his own so he fled the city. in 2007, the u.s droned kismaayo, they captured madoobe and ras kamboni were removed, Ethiopia came in they took madoobe and jailed him, and they gave kismayo to Abdirazaq taano who is marehan. They were defeated again.

I can bring you sources for everything I said. You want to argue for the sake of it, and I trying to get a point accross.

So you caliming victory for ogaden clan militias because they were part of a multi clan organization? :russ:

Shaolin23

Do you know how many Cayr technicals left Marka Barawe iyo Xamar that came into Kismaayo they simply just didn’t leave from the north Indhacadde Goobaale and Seeraar attacked from Shabeelaha Hoose Turki came in from the south and west wtf are you talking about

Do you know how many Cayr technicals left Marka Barawe iyo Xamar that came into Kismaayo they simply just didn’t leave from the north Indhacadde Goobaale and Seeraar attacked from Shabeelaha Hoose Turki came in from the south and west wtf are you talking about
here you are again claiming shit. Can you back this up?:cosbyhmm: I bet you won't because you can't, but I'll wait.

if indhacade had anything to do with hiiraale getting chased by ogaden, u should proof it.

Can you tell us when Ogaden clan militias working under the name of Ogaden clan captured Kismayo in the 2000s?
Because at that time kismayo was held by marehan and hawiye together. I've made this point already, we took kismayo when marehan alone were left in the city.:trumpsmirk:

Ok that’s fine just don’t fkd in real life with keep your ceeb here with us where your anonymous your a baby good night
sxb you are in denial but I won't let that stop me from karbaashing you even more.
Keep making up lies and see if i don't expose you xoolo.:gucciwhat:

Because at that time kismayo was held by marehan and hawiye together. I've made this point already, we took kismayo when marehan alone were left in the city.:trumpsmirk:
So was Kismayo captured by Ogaden clan militias under the name of their clan or ICU soldiers?

Shaolin23

i didn't win. u couldn't provide evidence for anything u wrote. it isn't 2000s fkd anymore where niggas could spew shuban in online fkd, these days it's hard to lie since information is easily available.
Ok that’s fine once again you win

Status
Not open for further replies.