Axmed Madoobe humiliated in Addis Ababa given heavy warning by Ethiopia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many Somalis agree that Somalis have 68IQ but beesha BigFoot are less fortunate with a 40IQ.
Axmed Madoobe is evidence.

What was he thinking?:faysalwtf:

Average brain of Beesha BigFoot
View attachment 52041

brother, your ancestors were naked and begging for food when my Ogaden ancestors were expanding across east Africa and enslaving races, yours were naked and looking for water

ahahahhaha Midgaan langaab ah always be envious

:drakelaugh:

Yes. The icu continget who captured kismayo were ogs led turki and madoobe.
So did the ICU Ogaden militias capture Mogadishu aswell?
Why did ICU Ogaden militias appoint a Marehan mayor of Kismayo?
Are you admitting to putting on another man's kastuumo?

Last edited:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
ICU that captured Kismayo were OG Harti Eealay and Cayr sent troops from Marka and Baraawe overall command was held by Hassan Dahir Aweys Turki and Madoobe were his lieutenants this is recent history don’t boost @Ferrari

So did the ICU Ogaden militias capture Mogadishu aswell?
Why did ICU Ogaden militias appoint a Marehan mayor of Kismayo?
Are you admitting to putting on another man's kastuumo?
Lol we appointed isaaq mayor in ahmed godane. Why dont u just read this stuff? It is available.

ICU that captured Kismayo were OG Harti Eealay and Cayr sent troops from Marka and Baraawe overall command was held by Hassan Dahir Aweys Turki and Madoobe were his lieutenants this is recent history don’t boost @Ferrari
takingkismayo.png

:chrisfreshhah: in 2006 it was madobe and turki who took the city.

Ethiopian army had to take kismayo back for you only for you to lose it again to ogaden. waryaa just give up.

So are you saying that Bashir who was appointed Mayor by ICU Ogaden militias was a Isaaq man?
Ahmed ogaden was appointed as governor by ogaden.

what exactly is your angle here? You do realize anytime you make a false claim, I can proof you wrong right?:gucciwhat:

Ahmed ogaden was appointed as governor by ogaden.

what exactly is your angle here? You do realize anytime you make a false claim, I can proof you wrong right?:gucciwhat:
Bashir Jarato was appointed mayor. Is he a Isaaq man? Why did the Ogaden militias ICU appoint a Marehan mayor?

Bashir Jarato was appointed mayor. Is he a Isaaq man? Why did the Ogaden militias ICU appoint a Marehan mayor?
ok so when was this bashir nigga governor of kismaayo? Madoobe was the governnor of kismaayo in 2006, godane was made governor in 2009 by xasan turki.

so when was jaarto nigga a governor?:cosbyhmm:

Shaolin23

ok so when was this bashir nigga governor of kismaayo? Madoobe was the governnor of kismaayo in 2006, godane was made governor in 2009 by xasan turki.

so when was jaarto nigga a governor?:cosbyhmm:
How old are you seriously debating you is like debating with a baby Engineer Bashir Jalato was ICU gudoomiye in Kismaayo Reer Diini Reer Dalal guy and no Hassan Turki didn’t make anyone governer seriously are you mentally this fucked by qabil to be making up lies for terrorist organizations just because a member was your qabil

How old are you seriously debating you is like debating with a baby Engineer Bashir Jalato was ICU gudoomiye in Kismaayo Reer Diini Reer Dalal guy and no Hassan Turki didn’t make anyone governer seriously are you mentally this fucked by qabil to be making up lies for terrorist organizations just because a member was your qabil
:farmajoyaab: where's your receipt? mise waad iska qortaa uun?:kodaksmiley:

What you are doing is no different to me claiming to have been the governor of kismaayo at that time.

quit being doqon and back up your claims,ffs how many times do I gotta remind you, you can't just write shit and expect people to accept it as facts?:mjlol:

you nigggas reading what voltage wrote on somnet and taking that shit as the truth?:gucciwhat:

what year was this bashir nigga the governor of kismayo?

-Bashiir Jarato was Mayor of Kismayo so was airport taliye Marehan

The ICU was Ogaden militias according to @Ferrari

Putting on kastuumo for ICU and then putting on kastuumo for Shabab. Are shabab also Ogaden militias, Ferrari?

-Bashiir Jarato was Mayor of Kismayo so was airport taliye Marehan

The ICU was Ogaden militias according to @Ferrari

Putting on kastuumo for ICU and then putting on kastuumo for Shabab. Are shabab also Ogaden militias, Ferrari?
when was bashir mayor of kismayo?

Shaolin23

:farmajoyaab: where's your receipt? mise waad iska qortaa uun?:kodaksmiley:

What you are doing is no different to me claiming to have been the governor of kismaayo at that time.

quit being doqon and back up your claims,ffs how many times do I gotta remind you, you can't just write shit and expect people to accept it as facts?:mjlol:

you nigggas reading what voltage wrote on somnet and taking that shit as the truth?:gucciwhat:

what year was this bashir nigga the governor of kismayo?
https://www.hiiraan.com/news/2006/Oct/wararka_maanta6-105.htm
Wallahi oo billahi your a low iq cagdheer doqon you think I’m some street rat like you who constantly has to lie for qabil pride ma lacag baan ku qaataa xayawaanyahow I work a motherfuckin 9 to 5 nigga your talking to a young OG not some kid when you realize this maybe I can talk politics with you your so not on my level :farmajoyaab:

https://www.hiiraan.com/news/2006/Oct/wararka_maanta6-105.htm
Wallahi oo billahi your a low iq cagdheer doqon you think I’m some street rat like you who constantly has to lie for qabil pride ma lacag baan ku qaataa xayawaanyahow I work a motherfuckin 9 to 5 nigga your talking to a young OG not some kid when you realize this maybe I can talk politics with you your so not on my level :farmajoyaab:
that's your source? in 2006 madoobe was the governor. Let me find you reputable source real quick.

Shaolin23

that's your source? in 2006 madoobe was the governor. Let me find you reputable source real quick.
It’s on Hiiraan.com you clown hug your L and apologize like a man and move on reer miyiyahoow bilaa xishood ka ah attain more knowledge then maybe we can debate but stop acting like a hard headed Bedouin I don’t get paid to lie so I have no reason to lie about such trivial things

It’s on Hiiraan.com you clown hug your L and apologize like a man and move on reer miyiyahoow bilaa xishood ka ah attain more knowledge then maybe we can debate but stop acting like a hard headed Bedouin I don’t get paid to lie so I have no reason to lie about such trivial things
governorkismayo.png

Madoobe was the governor of kismayo from 2006 until ICU fell, so how did ICU appoint that bashir guy?:cosbyhmm:

source:
The World Almanac of Islamism 2017
By American Foreign Policy Council

You guys are disengenous af, but you won't get away with bs while I am on sspot.

they should change my name to booonslayer since I've been karbaashing all of you with facts recently.

kulahaa a nigga named jaarto was governor of kismaayo in 2006, I googled that nigga's name and all that came up with ice cream and google asked me if I meant gelato.:deadpeter:

Status
Not open for further replies.