Axmed Madoobe humiliated in Addis Ababa given heavy warning by Ethiopia

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Dowladda Itoobiya oo digniin culus siisay Axmed Madoobe
August 8, 2018
Adis Ababa (Caasimadda Online) – Dowladda Itoobiya ayaa digniin culus siisay hoggaamiyaha Maamulka Jubbaland Axmed Madoobe oo booqasho ku tagay Magaalada Adis Ababa.

Madaxweynaha Jubbaland Axmed Madoobe ayaa loo soo sheegay inuu faraha kala baxo arrimaha maamulka Soomaalida Itoobiya hoos tagto.

Sarkaal ka tirsan Madaxtooyada dowladda Itoobiya ayaa Axmed Madoobe si cad ugu sheegay inuu arrimahaas faraha kala baxo haddii kale ay dowladda Itoobiya tallabo ka qaadi doonto.

Sida ay Caasimadda Online u xaqiijiyeen xubno la socday Axmed Madoobe, dowladda Itoobiya ayaa u sheegtay in go’aanka ismaamulka Soomaalida Itoobiya ay leedahay dowladda Federaalka ee dalkaas isla markaasna aan lagala tashan doonin Axmed Madoobe.

Axmed Madoobe oo Safar ku joogo Magaalada Adis Ababa ayaa waday olole uu ku doonayey inuu ku dhexdhexaadiyo dowlada Federaalka Itoobiya iyo Maamulka deegaanada Soomaalida ee Itoobiya kadib khalalaaso siyaasadeed oo halkaas ka taagnaa.

Axmed Madoobe ayaa doonayey inuu maamulka sii hayo Cabdi Iley oo hadda ku jiro gacanta Militariga Itoobiya Balse nasiib darro si qasab ah ayaa xilka looga qaaday habeenkii uu Axmed Madoobe gaaray Adis Ababa subaxii xigay.

Ciidamada Militeriga Ethiopia ayaa weli gacanta ku haya Ammaanka magaalada Jigjiga waxaana intooda badan laga soo saaray xarumo muhiim ah oo laga dajiyay magaalada waxaana aad u yar isu socodkii dadka iyo gaadiidka.

Qaar badan oo ka mid ah dadkii degenaa magaalada ayaa gobollada kala aaday waxa ayna ciidamadu yihiin kuwo wali xir xiraaya Saraakiil iyo ciidamo ka tirsan Liyuu Boolis oo iyagu garabsiiyay Madaxweynihii hore ee xariga loogu abaalmariyay.

Saraakiisha iyo Ciidamada maamulka ee ilaa iyo hadda ay xireen ciidamada Militeriga Ethiopia ayaa gaaraya ilaa 15 kuwaasi oo loo heysto inay jabsheen sharciga ciidanka.

They told him to stfu and stay out of our affairs or he will be removed from power did he think he could save Abdi Iley? :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

beenale liar B OON ah, somalis and their 10,000 fake news websites that make up shyt to get traffic, horta unless a marehan was there we do not believe you,

horta i know this is a lie because western observers, EU, UK,. American ambassador have all come to adis to pressure cabdi iley and abiye to hold peace talks,

the US ambassador has spoke of the need for the violence to come to an END SOONEST,

iley has made himself the chairman of somali region party, he has refused to resign from that post but has resigned from presidency and ESTV every single day blames the military for the looting and murder of innocent DDSI peiople go and watch ESTV, thats how i know iley is still in charge, if they habashi take that off air then we know he is finished

besides, ONLF have played smart, that stood on the side of iley and liyu police, end of day we are blood and need each other,

i rmemebr an article bbc somali wrote two days ago saying iley under house arrest and today they are asking WHERE IS ILEY???
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

ILEY IS CHILLING IN DDSI and thousands of men under this control as the "chairman of somali region party" whilst his cousin is president, and tigra and canfaar and hararis have ignored abiye

BS: this websiet you quoated is the same website that claims dozesn of oromo have been murdered in bossasa last few days adn their bodies left on the street, i kid you not, just copy the main article title and searhc on google, the first sight that pops up is accusing harti of killing dozzens of oromo last few days,

is some one trying to make orormo hate kab iyo lax regions? is it the marehans or 1doors? or hawiye, who is behind it

and why do somalis chat shyt on their fake news sites that will go bankrupt in a few months ?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Sarkaal ka tirsan Madaxtooyada dowladda Itoobiya ayaa Axmed Madoobe si cad ugu sheegay inuu arrimahaas faraha kala baxo haddii kale ay dowladda Itoobiya tallabo ka qaadi doonto.

Hahhah first Cabdi Iley humiliated and beaten heres your Sultaan in Jigjiga questioned by VOA Cabdi iley has been beaten like a :drakekidding:

Humiliation after humiliation soon Ethiopia who has 1000 Soldiers in Kismayu will remove Axmed Madoobe:mjlaugh:

Caasimadda Online

tenor.gif

beenale liar B OON ah, somalis and their 10,000 fake news websites that make up shyt to get traffic, horta unless a marehan was there we do not believe you,

horta i know this is a lie because western observers, EU, UK,. American ambassador have all come to adis to pressure cabdi iley and abiye to hold peace talks,

the US ambassador has spoke of the need for the violence to come to an END SOONEST,

iley has made himself the chairman of somali region party, he has refused to resign from that post but has resigned from presidency and ESTV every single day blames the military for the looting and murder of innocent DDSI peiople go and watch ESTV, thats how i know iley is still in charge, if they habashi take that off air then we know he is finished

besides, ONLF have played smart, that stood on the side of iley and liyu police, end of day we are blood and need each other,

i rmemebr an article bbc somali wrote two days ago saying iley under house arrest and today they are asking WHERE IS ILEY???
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

ILEY IS CHILLING IN DDSI and thousands of men under this control as the "chairman of somali region party" whilst his cousin is president, and tigra and canfaar and hararis have ignored abiye
YOU are the BOOON here Teeri!

ulLVOUD.png

Hahhah first Cabdi Iley humiliated and beaten heres your Sultaan in Jigjiga questioned by VOA Cabdi iley has been beaten like a :drakekidding:

Humiliation after humiliation soon Ethiopia who has 1000 Soldiers in Kismayu will remove Axmed Madoobe:mjlaugh:
It wouldnt be the first time Ethiopian military removed madoobe from kismayo giving it to your people. They did it in 2007. Next time you pray, make dua it happens.

actually they only have about 100 in kismayo, but how can you claim he is missing on one hand and beaten and also cliam so called federal can not go to jigjiga

also how come no one has touched his DDSI gova nd new president ?

I am Reer dalal mohamed zubeer,

but regardless, your **** marehan is ****i / ****ita actual **** hunter gatherer midget pygmies we conquered in africa when we Ogadens expanded, and this **** you refer to is **** as in difficult troublesome child,
You are BOOON with BOOON Sub clan names!! BOOONyaho BOOONKA dhalay

It wouldnt be the first time Ethiopian military removed madoobe from kismayo giving it to your people. They did it in 2007. Next time you pray, make dua it happens.
Looks like we gonna give our boy @TekNiKo a platinum Jubaland thread.
Lemme call in the crew. @Sheikh @Shaolin23 @Teeri-Alpha let's go zoomaali on each other for at least 15 pages :denzelnigga:

Last edited:
Last edited:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
With sheikh i have to be a neef like him because he doesn't believe in facts. Tag him tho, it will be another long thread.

Only neef here is you. I believe in facts. But I also use sources to back my claims.

Cagdheers are so doqon.

iley-.jpg

Sheikh

VIP

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Only beenale liar is you. Your the real booon doqonyahow.

Of course an Marehan landeere was there otherwise this news wouldn't be true.

Sheikh

VIP

but regardless, your **** marehan is ****i / ****ita actual **** hunter gatherer midget pygmies we conquered in africa when we Ogadens expanded, and this **** you refer to is **** as in difficult troublesome child,

I am a Reer Diini, Marehan Ugaas.

But anyways your kind are the real booon cagdheer. Us Sade landeeres used to hunt down cagdheers for fun when we were conquering Jubaland. And us Marehan landeeres were expanding. You guys don't got jack against us Marehan landeeres. You KDF child.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

I 100% support ina Illey f*ck Oromada

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

tenor.gif

In 2006 ICU captured Kismayo. Was the ICU Ogaden clan militias? Yes or no bro

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Only neef here is you. I believe in facts. But I also use sources to back my claims.

Cagdheers are so doqon.

iley-.jpg
Abdi Mohammud omar waa mujahid guul jigjiga iyo DDS iyo liyu police down oromo cadowga ummada somaliyeed

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Many Somalis agree that Somalis have 68IQ but beesha BigFoot are less fortunate with a 40IQ.
Axmed Madoobe is evidence.

What was he thinking?:faysalwtf:

Average brain of Beesha BigFoot
simpbrain.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending