Awdal tropical cyclone survivers recieve no support from hargaysa Mp breakdown and cries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Sxb, nobody can threaten the Suldaan. He does what he likes. Everyone has a right to self determination and no clan will rule over another. It is unsustainable. It will fail ultimately. In the new Somalia, every clan will rule itself under a federal style system.
Guul iyo gobonimo reer Awdal hanoolato:salute:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
More like 30%.

Mahad Case + Habar Cafaan + Ciise = Kulmiye.

Makaahiil = Waddani.

Makaahil is the power house in Awdal.
Don’t pay him no mind if you ask him why wadani lost he will tell you the vote was rigged yet he is spewing this rubbish about 40% of reer Awdal voted he clearly suffers from cognitive dissonance

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance

Somaliland is now an alliance of just two clans who monopolised all power between themselves. They are their own worst enemies. They will not last in my view.
Allah can see the injustice they have committed against reer Awdal reer sool and sanaag, ceyn togdheer in sha Allah they will get their comeuppance indeed Allah is just.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The mental patient is on a marathon today.

xZjuAn.gif

giphy.gif

DUASLM.gif

363dfc217b79611bfd6e3a53bbec7456.gif

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Nobody listens to that old fart. He was the one who declared himself Suldaan of Samaroon. He isn't recognised as such. The clan has one Ugaas from Ethiopia.

Suldaan Wabar walks freely into Awdal. He lives in the mountains. He was there not long ago. I highly doubt that SL can do anything to him. He is also supported by the Ethiopian government because he is Suldaan of the Jibril Yoonis who 80% live in Ethiopia.
He is speaking in the language of clan politics.

Suldaan Wabar is the leader of the biggest Samaroon subclan, Jibril Yoonis. To say he isnt Suldaan is Mirqaan talk.

The reality is Suldaan Wabar comes in and comes out as he pleases. The border between Ethiopia and Awdal is his base. SL police don't even reach those areas. Some areas in Awdal are no man's land. Especially the mountains.

Suldaan Salebaan is Reer Nur. The fact I knew that but you didn't is very suspect considering I am not even Samaroon but HA. If you're gonna claim a clan do basic research first. Rest of what you said is mostly hogwash.

Now I think I know why @anonimo and @sophisticate call u a shegaad.

I won't be taking u seriously as a Samaroon user anymore.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Well they can hold a referendum if they feel that strongly. Problem is, their only other option is to join their cousins in Djibouti due to being separated from the rest of Somalia.

I agree with this Awdal doesn't have the option to join Somalia , Djibouti is not really a valid option either with the French control so technically all we have is to go solo if that is possible

@MariaMaria abaayo macaan speak up they can arrest you or kill you this aint somaliland you have unalienable Godgiven rights. Do you agree with @Cumar threatening the sultan of samaroon on his own land in Awdal talking about sultan wabar we’ll be killed by isaac if he sets foot in Awdal?

I always say this isaaqs have a certain arrogance that I dislike. They always try to act like if you wanna go then go as if there hasn't been the issue of a threat from them this whole time. The problems from before between SL and Awdal is completely irrelevant to them, they couldn't careless about past mistakes. We never can be successful as a region under this nepotistic somaliland government.

I really don't see myself as a lander and never will , I'm just hoping that Awdal gets a wake up call sooner than later. The failed Awdal state movement really shook the chances of that tho

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending