Awdal tropical cyclone survivers recieve no support from hargaysa Mp breakdown and cries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Last edited:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Sadly around 40% of reer Awdal voted for Kulmiye. :manny:
That's really sad. Rer Awdal are peaceful but being nice can cause a lot of grievances and humiliation in this violent region. They need to revolt and denounce the Jeegaan regime ASAP. I'm still waiting for them to avenge their slaughtered women and children in Borama/Dilla 1991.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP

It is because they are just as divided politically on subclan lines as the Isaaq are. There is no block Gadabursi vote anymore and there hasn't been since Dahir Riyaale's coalition of 2002-10.

Bohol

VIP
It is because they are just as divided politically on subclan lines as the Isaaq are. There is no block Gadabursi vote anymore and there hasn't been since Dahir Riyaale's coalition of 2002-10.

Isaaqs don't depend on each other financially or land-wise but Gadabursi do. So it is in the interest of their region to unite and avoid disunity.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity

Yep it really irritates me that gadabuursi were being so hopeful in the last election trying to be civil but we never get nothing back in return.

If only the Awdal state movement wasn't ruined by certain lazy and greedy individuals

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
That's really sad. Rer Awdal are peaceful but being nice can cause a lot of grievances and humiliation in this violent region. They need to revolt and denounce the Jeegaan regime ASAP. I'm still waiting for them to avenge their slaughtered women and children in Borama/Dilla 1991.

Too peaceful for their own good tbh

:snoop:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Too peaceful for their own good tbh

:snoop:
Dont despair abaayo macaan sultan wabar the mujahid is fighting a just jihad to free Awdal May Allah bless and protect the people of Awdal May Allah bless sultan wabar and make him victorious against his enemies all Somalis stand with the people of Awdal in their time of hardship

Allah is never with the aggressors guul in sha Allah reer Awdal :salute:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I have noticed no person from somaliland burco berbera and hargaysa has condemned this injustice commited against reer Awdal disgraceful wallahi Allah is watching like that brother said in the video and Allah is testing your people and they are failing miserably

Cumar

VIP
I have noticed no person from somaliland burco berbera and hargaysa has condemned this injustice commited against reer Awdal disgraceful wallahi Allah is watching like that brother said and Allah is testing your people and they are failing miserably

It's wrong and I condemn it. Anyone who steals money from the poor and needy will be punished.

Last year when drought happened in Somaliland and a lot of money went missing that was supposed to go to poor Somalilanders suffering from the droughts I hope you were saying the same thing and similarly outraged sxb.

Poor people everywhere are always in my duas.

Bohol

VIP
Yep it really irritates me that gadabuursi were being so hopeful in the last election trying to be civil but we never get nothing back in return.

If only the Awdal state movement wasn't ruined by certain lazy and greedy individuals

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good thing is the special deal for the northern regions from 2013 was blocked by the Somalia government. So in future Awdal will get its fair share rather than 5% under the SDF.

35812596_1634715106583654_3939937838954446848_n.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
It's wrong and I condemn it. Anyone who steals money from the poor and needy will be punished.

Last year when drought happened in Somaliland and a lot of money went missing that was supposed to go to poor Somalilanders suffering from the doubt I hope you were saying the same thing and similarly outraged sxb.

Poor people everywhere are always in my duas.
I don’t care about the people of hargaysa and burco and berbera to be frank I view them as my enemies I only care about my brothers and sisters in Awdal May Allah remove this oppression from reer Awdal amiin Don’t derail this thread it’s about reer Awdal :ufdup:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Dont despair abaayo macaan sultan wabar the mujahid is fighting a just jihad to free Awdal May Allah bless and protect the people of Awdal May Allah bless sultan wabar and make him victorious against his enemies all Somalis stand with the people of Awdal in their time of hardship

Allah is never with the aggressors guul in sha Allah reer Awdal :salute:
@Cumar why would you laugh at this comment? Don’t you believe reer Awdal have a right to self determination?

Cumar

VIP
@Cumar why would you laugh at this comment? Don’t you believe reer Awdal have a right to self determination?

I laughed because if Suldaan Wabar crossed the border into Awdal tomorrow he'd be arrested.

And yes If they voted to leave I wouldn't stop them.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Reer Awdal are hardly oppressed. They were president for 8 years. That's better than most Isaaq subclans.
Did you even watch the video I posted of the samaroon brother who’s been reduced to tears hargaysa didn’t pay reer Awdal a penny even though the federal government in Mogadishu gave somaliland 1 million for the cyclone survivers and the worst hit were reer Awdal isn’t that oppression?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts