Awdal tropical cyclone survivers recieve no support from hargaysa Mp breakdown and cries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I laughed because if Suldaan Wabar crossed the border into Awdal tomorrow he'd be arrested.

And yes If they voted to leave I wouldn't stop them.
The sultan of samaroon well be arrested by isaaq in his own land Awdal if he dares set foot in it isn’t that oppression or do you lack the ability to do your own critical thinking :gucciwhat:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Sultan wabar is also a sultan of samaroon just like there’s more than one sultan for isaaq there’s also more than one sultan for samaroon

Suldaan Wabar is one of many suldaans, but not THE suldaan.

Just like Boqor Burhaan is your Boqor of MJ. Suldaan Maxamed is the Suldaan of Isaaq, and Suldaan Salebaan is the Suldaan of Samaroon.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
It was only yesterday reer burco berbera and hargaysa we’re digging up mass graves complains about the injustices commited against them and today they are the ones oppressing it reminds me of a Somali song

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Suldaan Wabar is one of many suldaans, but not THE suldaan.

Just like Boqor Burhaan is your Boqor of MJ. Suldaan Maxamed is the Suldaan of Isaaq, and Suldaan Salebaan is the Suldaan of Samaroon.
As harti there’s many sultans likewise theres many sultan for isaac likewise samaroon has more than one sultan.

As mj there sultan of cali saleeban theres the sultan of ciise maxamud theres the sultan of cumar maxamud.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
True, but there is a Suldaan even among Suldaans soo maaha?

A king among princes no?
I didn’t say he’s suldaanka guud of samaroon I said he’s the sultan of samaroon big difference anyway stop clutching at straws is it right for isaaq to arrest the sultan of samaroon on his own land Awdal?

Cumar

VIP
I didn’t say he’s suldaanka guud of samaroon I said he’s the sultan of samaroon big difference anyway stop clutching at straws is it right for isaaq to arrest the sultan of samaroon on his own land Awdal?

The ones arresting him wouldn't only be Isaaqs they would be Somaliland military which is mixed and includes Samaroon. I bet you his own cousins would be the ones arresting him. One of the top 3 SL generals is Samaroon this idea they are looma oyaan who are discriminated against is just not true.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
This ain’t a laught matter Allah don’t like the agressors you calling for the sultan of samaroon arrest on his own land Awdal, why? What has he done wrong to isaaq for you to want to see him arrested?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The ones arresting him wouldn't only be Isaaqs they would be Somaliland military which is mixed and includes Samaroon. I bet you his own cousins would be the ones arresting him. One of the top 3 SL generals is Samaroon this idea they are looma oyaan who are discriminated against is just not true.
There’s politicians in Mogadishu that are isaaq and on the federal government in Mogadishu payroll whats your point :kanyehmm:

Cumar

VIP
This ain’t a laught matter Allah don’t like the agressors you calling for the sultan of samaroon arrest on his own land Awdal, why? What has he done wrong to isaaq for you to want to see him arrested?

If he wants change in SL, he should run for office. No one will stop him. But inciting violence in a fragile state like SL should be punished. In a tribalistic country inciting ethnic tensions and anti-state elements should be illegal.

Dahir Riyaale won a free and fair election so I don't want to hear it isn't possible that Gadabursi can't win presidency.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
If he wants change in SL, he should run for office. No one will stop him. But inciting violence in a fragile state like SL should be punished.

Dahir Riyaale won election so I don't want to hear it isn't possible that Gadabursi can win presidency.
So what you’re saying samaroon don’t have the same right as isaaq for self determination on their land in Awdal?

Cumar

VIP
So what you’re saying samaroon don’t have the same right as isaaq for self determination on their land in Awdal?

Well they can hold a referendum if they feel that strongly. Problem is, their only other option is to join their cousins in Djibouti due to being separated from the rest of Somalia.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cumar what you are saying is that your tribe isaaq has a right to self determination and break off from the rest of Somalia yet samaroon don’t have that right to self determination and they are forced to stay under isaaq tutelage?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Well they can hold a referendum if they feel that strongly. Problem is, their only other option is to join their cousins in Djibouti due to being separated from the rest of Somalia.
How can samaroon hold a referendum when you just said their sultan we’ll be arrested forget about the normal citizens even the sultan of samaroon can’t have free will so how will the rest of reer Awdal express themselves freely without the fear of being killed or arrested by isaaq?

Cumar

VIP
How can samaroon hold a referendum when you just said their sultan we’ll be arrested forget about the normal citizens even the sultan of samaroon can’t have free will so how will the rest of reer Awdal express themselves freely without the fear of being killed or arrested by isaaq?

Dunno. Either way I wish my neighbours well if they decide to leave or stay.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@MariaMaria abaayo macaan speak up they can arrest you or kill you this aint somaliland you have unalienable Godgiven rights. Do you agree with @Cumar threatening the sultan of samaroon on his own land in Awdal talking about sultan wabar we’ll be killed by isaac if he sets foot in Awdal?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Dunno. Either way I wish my neighbours well if they decide to leave or stay.
The problem is isaaq don’t wish samaroon well cause if you did you would give them relief for the cyclone since hargaysa collects tax from reer Awdal that’s adding insult to injury wallahi Allah is watching and is all seer all hearer and he is just and the best of judges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts