Awdal tropical cyclone survivers recieve no support from hargaysa Mp breakdown and cries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
The problem is isaaq don’t wish samaroon well cause if you did you would give them relief for the cyclone since hargaysa collects tax from reer Awdal that’s adding insult to injury wallahi Allah is watching and is all seer all hearer and he is just and the best of judges

I'll allow the qablism, but don't let it make you stingy with the dua for the poor. You were the one who said you don't care about poor drought victims because they were from SL.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Sadly around 40% of reer Awdal voted for Kulmiye. :manny:
Lol it seems people have short term memory. I bet you if elections were held today same group would vote for them again and moments later cry in the media

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I'll Allow the qablism, but don't let it make you stingy with the dua for the poor. You were the one who said you don't care about poor drought victims because they were from SL.
Let me reiterate boowe xabaad ba nagaa dhexeeyso reer hargaysa burco and berbera are my enemies hadu illahay ku roon yahay Maxa tagan nahay illahay naarta haku foogeeyo I hope that’s clear enough for you waa billahi towfiq

Cumar

VIP
Let me reiterate boowe xabaad ba nagaa dhexeeyso reer hargaysa burco and berbera are my enemies hadu illahay ku roon yahay Maxa tagan nahay illahay naarta haku foogeeyo

I agree we political foes but relax with the habaars. :manny:

The poor starving SL orphans are your enemies too? :whoa::whoa:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
That's really sad. Rer Awdal are peaceful but being nice can cause a lot of grievances and humiliation in this violent region. They need to revolt and denounce the Jeegaan regime ASAP. I'm still waiting for them to avenge their slaughtered women and children in Borama/Dilla 1991.
How many did they lose?

500-1000 max?
That is cup of shaax, niyow waxaasi wa iska faraxal. Mar hadaaan 10k lagaa dilin wa ok

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Lol it seems people have short term memory. I bet you if elections were held today same group would vote for them again and moments later cry in the media
How many jeegan politicians in Mogadishu on the federal government payroll don’t throw stones when you live in a glasshouse besides didn’t muuse bixi rig the elections? @Bohol its either the election won’t rigged or they were you change your opinion when it suits your narrative didn’t muuse bixi resurrect the dead so they can vote and made little children vote?

Tell us was the election rigged by muuse bixi or not:comeon:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I agree we political foes but relax with the habaars. :manny:

The poor starving SL orphans are your enemies too? :whoa::whoa:
We are at war don’t expect any kind words from me there’s no love lost for reer burco berbera and hargaysa.

May Allah bless reer Awdal amiin

Cumar

VIP
@Cognitivedissonance I want to give you genuine advice as my muslim Somali brother.

1) Stop doing takfir on others just because of differences of political opinion

2) Separate innocents and the poor from politicians in your curses

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance I want to give you genuine advice as my muslim Somali brother.

1) Stop doing takfir on others just because of differences of political opinion

2) Separate innocents and the poor from politicians in your curses
There’s isaaq dying for british colonialist borders like it were an ayat from the Quran claiming harti and samaroon land was given to them by the british, isaaq have invaded harti and samaroon lands killing innocent women and children while imprisoning many and you expect me to call them a Muslim the audacity is unparalleled :drakekidding:

Cumar

VIP
There’s isaaq dying for british colonialist borders like it were an ayat from the Quran isaaq have invaded harti and samaroon lands killing innocent women and children while imprisoning many and you expect me to call them a Muslim the audacity is unparalleled :drakekidding:

That's for Allah (SWT) to judge, not you or I.

At the end of the day we all slaves to the most high and will face his judgement.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
That's for Allah to judge, not you or I.

At the end of the day we all slaves to the most high.
Who elected muuse bixi the man that said why should I take dua when I can kill didnt the shacab of somaliland elect him?

They are equally responsible for what muuse bixi is doing.

Cumar

VIP
Who elected muuse bixi the man that said why should I take dua when I can kill didnt the shacab of somaliland elect him?

They are equally responsible for what muuse bixi is doing.

No one elected him :manny:, we didn't have elections back then.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
That's for Allah (SWT) to judge, not you or I.

At the end of the day we all slaves to the most high and will face his judgement.
If you invade my home my land my property and tell me fear Allah we are all slaves of Allah.

Do you think I well say you are right bro take my house my land while you’re at it here’s my wife and kids?

:chrisfreshhah:

It’s incu upon all Muslims to defend themselves from any form of agression and oppression

Cumar

VIP
If you invade my home my land my property and tell me fear Allah we are all slaves of Allah.

Do you think I well say you are right bro take my house my land while you’re at it here’s my wife and kids?

:chrisfreshhah:

It’s incu upon all Muslims to defend themselves from any form of agression and oppression

I just said don't call them gaal because that is passing judgement. Only Allah can determine who is gaal and who is Muslim. Do you deny this?

I am not against defending yourself like you said. That is wajib.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
No one elected him :manny:, we didn't have elections back then.
When muuse bixi was running to become the president of somaliland one of the main promises he made was to wage war against Puntland that’s why shacabka isaaq voted for him

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I just said don't call them gaal because that is passing judgement. Only Allah can determine who is gaal and who is Muslim. Do you deny this?

I am not against defending yourself like you said. That is wajib.
If someone invaded your land your home killed your sister wrongfully imprisoned your brother will you still consider that person a Muslim?

Cumar

VIP
If someone invaded your land your home killed you sister wrongly imprisoned you brother will you still consider that person amislim?

I would kill them to avenge my family and my honour as is wajib but no, I would not make takfir on them. I am a but a lowly slave to Allah, only Allah can determine who is Gaal and who is not.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I would kill them to avenge my family and my honour as is wajib but no, I would not make takfir on them. I am a but a lowly slave to Allah, only Allah can determine who is Gaal and who is not.
If someone invaded your land and said the british colonialist gave them that land and dies in the process while defending the british colonialist borders is that person going to heaven?

Cumar

VIP
If someone invaded your land and said the british colonialist gave them that land and dies in the process while defending the british colonialist borders is that person going to heaven?

Allahu a'lam. We can never know such things. I don't even know if I will go to heaven let alone someone else.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Allahu a'lam. We can never know such things. I don't even know if I will go to heaven let alone someone else.
4:71 O you who have believed, take your precaution and [either] go forth in companies or go forth all together.

4:72 And indeed, there is among you he who lingers behind; and if disaster strikes you, he says,” Allah has favored me in that I was not present with them.”

4:74 So let those fight in the cause of Allah who sell the life of this world for the Hereafter. And he who fights in the cause of Allah and is killed or achieves victory – We will bestow upon him a great reward.

4:75 And what is [the matter] with you that you fight not in the cause of God and [for] the oppressed among men, women, and children who say, “Our Lord, take us out of this city of oppressive people and appoint for us from Yourself a protector and appoint for us from Yourself a helper?”

4:76 Those who believe fight in the cause of God, and those who disbelieve fight in the cause of Taghut. So fight against the allies of Satan. Indeed, the plot of Satan has ever been weak.

4:77 Have you not seen those who were told, “Restrain your hands [from fighting] and establish prayer and give zakah”? But then when fighting was ordained for them, at once a party of them feared men as they fear God or with [even] greater fear. They said, “Our Lord, why have You decreed upon us fighting? If only You had postponed [it for] us for a short time.” Say, The enjoyment of this world is little, and the Hereafter is better for he who fears God. And injustice will not be done to you, [even] as much as a thread [inside a date seed].”

Status
Not open for further replies.