Aw Xirsi the Dabodhilif Condom for Bigfoots Bumlicks Federal Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
This nigga is a condom for the kikuyu amhara bastards he should be shot for being a condom for Blackie what a bastard. He should have been shot in Garbaharey.
Now he's singing for masters what a bilaa dhiig bilaa damiir nigga

He is Reer Diini / Reer Ugaas Sharmaarke

@TekNiKo @Shaolin23 @Sheikh @Karim

Last edited:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
He sees the bigger picture unlike the politically immature majority of Marehans. Marehan should work with Ahmed Madoobe to develop their region and forge a bond to serve both sides interests. Aw Xirsi deserves an applause.

He sees the bigger picture unlike the politically immature majority of Marehans. Marehan should work with Ahmed Madoobe to develop their region and forge a bond to serve both sides interests. Aw Xirsi deserves an applause.
He is a dabodhilif for Blackie. His people are transgressed.

You expect us to work with blackie WHEN HE RAZES OUR HOMES AND SIEZES THEM AND OUR SHOPS WHERE THE f*ck IS YOUR BRAIN

Last edited:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
This nigga is a condom for the kikuyu amhara bastards he should be shot for being a condom for Blackie what a bastard. He should have been shot in Garbaharey.
Now he's singing for masters what a bilaa dhiig bilaa damiir nigga

He is Reer Diini / Reer Ugaas Sharmaarke

@TekNiKo @Shaolin23 @Sheikh @Karim

Fam Aw Hirsi is a traitor to Beesha he's a dhabodilif. And traitors deserve punishment. If I ever see him I would lock him up and make him remember who he is.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
He is a dabodhilif for Blackie. His people are transgressed. Heck even his cousin was arrested for supporting Farnajo over Blackie on FB lol

You expect us to work with blackie WHEN HE RAZES OUR HOMES AND SIEZES THEM AND OUR SHOPS WHERE THE f*ck IS YOUR BRAIN
He ain't no Dabodhilif. Just a sane Marehan that understands the meaning of regional cooperation for the betterment of the future. Blackie might have stolen some Marehan properties in Kismaayo but that can be settled if negotiations prevail between the accused and the "victims".
Hawiye stole thousands of Marehan homes in Mogadishu and you guys don't seem bothered one bit.. heck you low-key support the wh2us.

He ain't no Dabodhilif. Just a sane Marehan that understands the meaning of regional cooperation for the betterment of the future. Blackie might have stolen some Marehan properties in Kismaayo but that can be settled if negotiations prevail between the accused and the "victims".
Hawiye stole thousands of Marehan homes in Mogadishu and you guys don't seem bothered one bit.. heck you low-key support the wh2us.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Along with the gang style harassment or our civilians in their businesses and homes.

If your people are openly transgressed against with their homes siezed AND GIVEN TO SQUATTERS FROM DDSI and you lick blackies balls, you are a dabodhilif

Do not compare huutus. In Xamar we live much better than huutus.

Get the f*ck outt here with your bullshit about negotiations how about you negotiate with HAG and have tea with them or do you want another Hobyo Sultan niggar please :drakekidding:

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
His a political condom for Kab iyo Lax, his kind deserve the bullet for betraying the tol.

Fiqi tolkii kuma jannah tago.

these people waa very short term in thinking, what happens when farmajo is gone? we need strong federal states that keeps the central gov in check

i will never trust centralism because we know what siad barre did to us, he wanted to rob kismayo and afmadow and we went to war with him between 1987-1991,

never again will we trust a so called central government, farmajo already abuses iiran state and they rely on him on money, hassan abused them too,

marehan remember farmajo will be gone one day and xamar is not your town nor do you have strong dastur provided protection against the federal abuse/potential abuse that ha happened,

to avoid another siad barre rising and creating chaos we need strong federal states,

horta why has hassan shekh and farmajo achieved nought about the dastuur?

keeps travelling, he needs to sit down and agree on the rghts of the central gov and the federal regions, but he is too arrogant

do you have evidence he stole land?

bring proof warya kariim

besides, the marehan gang stole so many goverbment lands, they were squatting, and he is cleaning house,

i once hard a mareahn dude in 2013 try to sell me a petrol station owned by siad barre gov, did not care one day it could be taken back, i told him to get lost,

they stole land, and they must give it back,

mareahn took the entire guulwade former military barracks lands,

to make it worse, they build houses with no space for even ants to walk through, atleast when absame moved out of via afmadow and build homes in farjano we created amble spaces for even cars to go through,

these popel waa hutus,

mareahn if yall want a good fight, bring it on, sick and tired of your lies, when day failmarjo will be gone, and he ant gona do nough for yall now,

Sheikh

VIP

Fam don't defend the traitor. He sold his dignity to another insurgent in Blackie. He's also not sane. If he was sane he would be anti Blackie like the rest of the sane Marehan like us. Blackie is a tuug and we will kick him. Who told him to touch our properties in our city Kismayo? No one. He doesn't want negotiations he wants fitna and fitna he shall receive wa billahi tawfiq. :win:

Sheikh

VIP
these people waa very short term in thinking, what happens when farmajo is gone? we need strong federal states that keeps the central gov in check

i will never trust centralism because we know what siad barre did to us, he wanted to rob kismayo and afmadow and we went to war with him between 1987-1991,

never again will we trust a so called central government, farmajo already abuses iiran state and they rely on him on money, hassan abused them too,

marehan remember farmajo will be gone one day and xamar is not your town nor do you have strong dastur provided protection against the federal abuse/potential abuse that ha happened,

to avoid another siad barre rising and creating chaos we need strong federal states,

horta why has hassan shekh and farmajo achieved nought about the dastuur?

****** keeps travelling, he needs to sit down and agree on the rghts of the central gov and the federal regions, but he is too arrogant

Hey look it's Teeri Beta the dhiig munching cagdheer. Jaalle Farmaajo will still in power for a long time. Federal states need to obey the President. If they don't consequences could happen. Centralism with a Marehan man is paradise. And Federalism with a Marehan man in charge of JL is paradise too.

Jaalle Siad Barre AUN knew Kismayo was his people rightfully city like the rest of Marehan Ugaases. And it's still our city. You will trust the central government after all you guys IQ is the size of a dameer. Easy to rule. We do have a strong mighty army and you see it with your very own eyes.

Sheikh

VIP
do you have evidence he stole land?

bring proof warya kariim

besides, the marehan gang stole so many goverbment lands, they were squatting, and he is cleaning house,

i once hard a mareahn dude in 2013 try to sell me a petrol station owned by siad barre gov, ****** did not care one day it could be taken back, i told him to get lost,

they stole land, and they must give it back,

mareahn took the entire guulwade former military barracks lands,

to make it worse, they build houses with no space for even ants to walk through, atleast when absame moved out of via afmadow and build homes in farjano we created amble spaces for even cars to go through,

these popel waa ****s,

mareahn if yall want a good fight, bring it on, sick and tired of your lies, when day failmarjo will be gone, and he ant gona do nough for yall now,

There is plenty of evidence that he stole land specifically our lands in our city Kismayo.

Marehan Ugaases rightfully own all the lands in our city. And no you guys do the squatting coming from Garissa and Dhagaxbuur when you guys not even native to our city. :westbrookwtf:

We didn't stole land. We own our land. And no you guys need to give back lands that's been squatted. Sade owns the Guulwade barracks lands. Stop exaggerating now we built our Mansions and houses correctly with enough space. Don't claim Farjano that's ours. Only booons are you land squatters. Sade is already to karbash you guys KDF slaves when KDF leaves. Only lies here is you guys. Farmaajo will surprise everyone when he helps his people weaken Madhuuso and kick him out bringing in a Marehan man to rule JL.

There is plenty of evidence that he stole land specifically our lands in our city Kismayo.

Marehan Ugaases rightfully own all the lands in our city. And no you guys do the squatting coming from Garissa and Dhagaxbuur when you guys not even native to our city. :westbrookwtf:

We didn't stole land. We own our land. And no you guys need to give back lands that's been squatted. Sade owns the Guulwade barracks lands. Stop exaggerating now we built our Mansions and houses correctly with enough space. Don't claim Farjano that's ours. Only booons are you land squatters. Sade is already to karbash you guys KDF slaves when KDF leaves. Only lies here is you guys. Farmaajo will surprise everyone when he helps his people weaken Madhuuso and kick him out bringing in a Marehan man to rule JL.

ok kid, go and take your meds,

Ironic statement coming from the KDF garac.

As saamu-calaykum (no asc) it means same to you in arabic,

a jew cursed the Nabi SAW, and he replied with this line,

sheikh, its politics, it changes and it comes and it goes, dont be seduced by satan my brother, no need to curse, hirraael had his chance, now its us, before yall it was reer morgan,

take achill pill warya, dont let siyasad give you blood pressure,

besides, insult me in this forum will not change ought

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
Aw hirsi is a great example for the ppl of Gedo & a proper statesman:salute:. He's in line for a promotion from his current position as planning minister to minister of livestock husbandry:lolbron:

Sheikh

VIP
As saamu-calaykum (no asc) it means same to you in arabic,

a jew cursed the Nabi SAW, and he replied with this line,

sheikh, its politics, it changes and it comes and it goes, dont be seduced by satan my brother, no need to curse, hirraael had his chance, now its us, before yall it was reer morgan,

take achill pill warya, dont let siyasad give you blood pressure,

besides, insult me in this forum will not change ought

Teeri it's true it is Politics. There's no habaaring tho. Barre Hiiraale and more Marehan Politicians need to take the throne. You guys had a nice run. But now it us Ugaases turn of ruling JL our mammul.

I'm good. But you seem to be a little berserk. Siyasad is good for the people. Karbashs from FKD will do a job on you tho.

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
Teeri it's true it is Politics. There's no habaaring tho. Barre Hiiraale and more Marehan Politicians need to take the throne. You guys had a nice run. But now it us Ugaases turn of ruling JL our mammul.

I'm good. But you seem to be a little berserk. Siyasad is good for the people. Karbashs from FKD will do a job on you tho.
Stfu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending