Aw Xirsi the Dabodhilif Condom for Bigfoots Bumlicks Federal Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
:gucciwhat: We are the only qabiil to hold a major Mujahid(Sayid Maxamed) and a major Mujaahido(xaawo taako), both fought to make you a free man.:trumpsmirk:

what did marehan do for Somalia? Other than ruin the independence ogaden had bled for?

beesha bigfoot are unmatched when it comes to halgan. put some respket on our name.:salute:
Darwiish were overwhelming Dhulos the Sayid had to go to his reer abti for troops not his own tribe you turned on your liberation movement and tortured them in jeel ogaadeen who did you bleed for
1F0CE0CF-FAAE-49E2-8D76-D8647BFDD3F0.jpeg

Darwiish were overwhelming Dhulos the Sayid had to go to his reer abti for troops not his own tribe you turned on your liberation movement and tortured them in jeel ogaadeen who did you bleed forView attachment 54081
The sayid is Ogaden at the end of the day. He is the found father of Somalia. SYL and everything after were built on his legacy. he paved the road for independence.

msb drew a lot of his inspiration from him, just a little fact.

what role did you play in securing Somalia's independence?:trumpsmirk:

You destroyed Somalia. We made Somalia, we expanded its territories hundreds of miles outside of its border while you squatted in parts of Gedo. Give credit you little upright walking dameer.

You are no match for ogaden.
We contributed to:

Halgan of Somalia
Somali culture
Somali gabay(at least 50% of it comes from us)
influence in east africa.

:camby:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
:gucciwhat: We are the only qabiil to hold a major Mujahid(Sayid Maxamed) and a major Mujaahido(xaawo taako), both fought to make you a free man.:trumpsmirk:

what did marehan do for Somalia? Other than ruin the independence ogaden had bled for?

beesha bigfoot are unmatched when it comes to halgan. put some respket on our name.:salute:

Did you know that Marehan are the only Qabil to hold the 3 of the greatest heroes Somalia ever had in Jaalle Mohamed Siad Barre, Amir Ahmed Gurey, and Amir Nur Mujahid? Greatness in one clan mashallah just shows how Marehan are the blessed ones.

Marehan built Somalia from scratch. Marehan had a empire called the Sultanate of Harar that brought Islam to Ethiopia. Marehan had a leader in Ahmed Gurey who was geesi legend who conquered Ethiopian empires. Sade Nation have fought for Somalia and those 3 men proof so.

Did you know that Marehan are the only Qabil to hold the 3 of the greatest heroes Somalia ever had in Jaalle Mohamed Siad Barre, Amir Ahmed Gurey, and Amir Nur Mujahid? Greatness in one clan mashallah just shows how Marehan are the blessed ones.

Marehan built Somalia from scratch. Marehan had a empire called the Sultanate of Harar that brought Islam to Ethiopia. Marehan had a leader in Ahmed Gurey who was geesi legend who conquered Ethiopian empires. Sade Nation have fought for Somalia and those 3 men proof so.
Ahmed guray was abasguul. Try again. I didn't even claim him because everyone claims him.

We produced:

Wiilwaal
Sayid Maxamed
xaawo taako, even our women are halgamites.:salute: Absame women shed more blood for Somalia than Sade niggas. how does that make you feel u maniac?

Sheikh

VIP
Ahmed guray was abasguul. Try again. I didn't even claim him because everyone claims him.

We produced:

Wiilwaal
Sayid Maxamed
xaawo taako, even our women are halgamites.:salute:

Fam there's a truth around Ahmed Gurey being Marehan (I'm not joking). Even tho he's claimed by many. For a fact he's named after a Marehan sub sub clan.

But hey Sade have produced.

1. Jaalle Siad Barre a icon founding father of Somalia.

2. Amir Nur Mujahid Sultanate of Harar.

3. I'm still gonna add Ahmed Gurey just because there is a lot of evidence of him close to being Marehan.

Meek%20Mill%20-%20All%20The%20Way%20Up.gif

Fam there's a truth around Ahmed Gurey being Marehan (I'm not joking). Even tho he's claimed by many. For a fact he's named after a Marehan sub sub clan.

But hey Sade have produced.

1. Jaalle Siad Barre a icon founding father of Somalia.

2. Amir Nur Mujahid Sultanate of Harar.

3. I'm still gonna add Ahmed Gurey just because they is a lot of evidence of him close to being Marehan.

Meek%20Mill%20-%20All%20The%20Way%20Up.gif
:drakelaugh:
ok we produced

Ahmed guray
Sayid Maxamed
Wiilwaal
Xaawotaako
Abduralhman mursal, he karbaashed the English in Jubaland.

we win, you lose.:manny:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
The sayid is Ogaden at the end of the day. He is the found father of Somalia. SYL and everything after were built on his legacy. he paved the road for independence.

msb drew a lot of his inspiration from him, just a little fact.

what role did you play in securing Somalia's independence?:trumpsmirk:

You destroyed Somalia. We made Somalia, we expanded its territories hundreds of miles outside of its border while you squatted in parts of Gedo. Give credit you little upright walking dameer.

You are no match for ogaden.
We contributed to:

Halgan of Somalia
Somali culture
Somali gabay(at least 50% of it comes from us)
influence in east africa.

:camby:
For every good action you’ve done for Somalia and it’s people you done 3x as much treachery and betrayal and cancelled it out I’m not dismissing Ogaadeen contribution to Somalis but you can’t deny history
DEFC47C2-0A08-4B57-A1F6-28B30AE3EBAD.jpeg

:ileycry::ileycry::ileycry:

Agah! agah! Aabo Melez ma dhiman
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Sheikh

VIP
:drakelaugh:
ok we produced

Ahmed guray
Sayid Maxamed
Wiilwaal
Xaawotaako
Abduralhman mursal, he karbaashed the English in Jubaland.

we win, you lose.:manny:

Aight I see you added Ahmed Gurey the Marehan (Reer Garad) man.

But still.

1. Jaalle Siad Barre

2. Amir Nur Mujahid

3. Ahmed Gurey.

That there is Sade's excellence.

My big 3 is better than your starting 5. :lolbron:

For every good action you’ve done for Somalia and it’s people you done 3x as much treachery and betrayal and cancelled it out I’m not dismissing Ogaadeen contribution to Somalis but you can’t deny history
View attachment 54082
:ileycry::ileycry::ileycry:

Agah! agah! Aabo Melez ma dhiman
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
Who contributed more to Somalia and somali culture, MX or OG?

don't feel bad, no one compares.:trumpsmirk:

Aight I see you added Ahmed Gurey the Marehan ( Reer Garad) man.

But still.

1. Jaalle Siad Barre

2. Amir Nur Mujahid

3. Ahmed Gurey.

That there is Sade's excellence.

My big 3 is better than your starting 5. :lolbron:
I have Ahmed guray and Sayid Maxamed. How can you beat that?

Your claiming Axmad Gureey seriously Ogaadeen was never even mentioned in Futuh Habesha:duck:
ogaden is a young qabiil. jidwaaq were the leaders of Absame during that time. Ahmed guray was abasgauul jidwaaq.

I see you dodged the question. Good choice my niggger.

He's making sure MX aren't completely alienated in the Jland project because we can do that if they want. We'll have ilko, foot and height check ups across kismaayo. smalltooths will no doubt have small ilko, small feet and be small in stature, they can't be missed. We will collect them and drop them in Gedo. Or we can always use airplanes? :superman:and drop them niggas from the sky like aid.:trumpsmirk:

They have no say in either Jubas. They have more to lose, keep acting entitled an see where it takes y'all.
He does not work for Marehan. Just like if Bogamadow became a lackey for Farmaajo y'all would criticise him saxib it's qabiil

Y'all have Kismayo and you wanna talk about Jubaland when y'all got Cowramale fighting niggaz in the Kismayo district, Marehan militia and SNA like wtf :francis:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This Teeri guy is a fool, Guulwadde military barracks was built by none other than Marexaan we were the government than and now we:salute: are the government and we own Kismayu

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

Imam Ahmed was a Balow man from Hoobad. Balow is a sub clan of Seexawle Karanle and Hoobad is a Karanle stronghold where his descendants live to this day.

You should mention Hiraabu instead of a Hawiye man.

Imam Ahmed was a Balow man from Hoobad. Balow is a sub clan of Seexawle Karanle and Hoobad is a Karanle stronghold where his descendants live to this day.

You should mention Hiraabu instead of a Hawiye man.
Is Daarandoole one the major Abgaal sub clans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts