Aw Xirsi the Dabodhilif Condom for Bigfoots Bumlicks Federal Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I can't stand traitors even when they are on my side. You have to be the lowest of the low to betray your own tol.
:susp:

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
I can't stand traitors even when they are on my side. You have to be the lowest of the low to betray your own tol.
:susp:
He didn't betray anyone, he's working for the interests of his state, Jubaland:salute:. He chose state over primitive clannism. The man should be applauded

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
He didn't betray anyone, he's working for the interests of his state, Jubaland:salute:. He chose state over primitive clannism. The man should be applauded
State over clan is the same poisonous ideology that led NISA agents and SNA soldiers to spy on their own communities for Siad Barre. I am completely against it in all cases.

Everyone has a price, the current VP and kalil the fmr Gedo governor were stauch anti madobe couple of years ago.

:damedamn:
I got respect for Col Cabaas but no respect for Maxamud Sayid Aadan and Aw Xirsi. Not everyone has a price.
We now know who are the real niggas and who just goes with the flow let's get our AK47s ready to clean up our own house
:damedamn:

He's making sure MX aren't completely alienated in the Jland project because we can do that if they want. We'll have ilko, foot and height check ups across kismaayo. smalltooths will no doubt have small ilko, small feet and be small in stature, they can't be missed. We will collect them and drop them in Gedo. Or we can always use airplanes? :superman:and drop them niggas from the sky like aid.:trumpsmirk:

They have no say in either Jubas. They have more to lose, keep acting entitled an see where it takes y'all.

Teeri it's true it is Politics. There's no habaaring tho. Barre Hiiraale and more Marehan Politicians need to take the throne. You guys had a nice run. But now it us Ugaases turn of ruling JL our mammul.

I'm good. But you seem to be a little berserk. Siyasad is good for the people. Karbashs from FKD will do a job on you tho.

you call me berserk and i am the one holding myself even though you call me a garac,. Agah,

lsten brother, mareahn waa our brothers, i have no issues in them leading jubbaland, but yall cannot be attacking us constantly and using hawiye support and yall cannot be arguing for jubbaland and then call for centralism,

if yall want presidency, lets get one man one vote, clean up the place, but if you come in hot headed saying its sent from heaven you must rule then i can also be stubborn,

mareahn waa very bro hawiye, hawiye waa langaab and thus ant to kill centralism and they have used our mareahn brothers,

and whats this ugaas stuff horta, calling your self landeer etc, war i am Ogaden, the chinese landeerness of east africa in terms of land and poeple, you dont see me boats, only langaab boast, stop that,

failmarjo will be gone one day, hhawiye will kick you out, stop clapping for them and work with your people, Cagdheer, the true meanign of landeerness,

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
you call me berserk and i am the one holding myself even though you call me a garac,. Agah,

lsten brother, mareahn waa our brothers, i have no issues in them leading jubbaland, but yall cannot be attacking us constantly and using hawiye support and yall cannot be arguing for jubbaland and then call for centralism,

if yall want presidency, lets get one man one vote, clean up the place, but if you come in hot headed saying its sent from heaven you must rule then i can also be stubborn,

mareahn waa very bro hawiye, hawiye waa langaab and thus ant to kill centralism and they have used our mareahn brothers,

and whats this ugaas stuff horta, calling your self landeer etc, war i am Ogaden, the chinese landeerness of east africa in terms of land and poeple, you dont see me boats, only langaab boast, stop that,

failmarjo will be gone one day, hhawiye will kick you out, stop clapping for them and work with your people, Cagdheer, the true meanign of landeerness,

The reason I'm calling you berserk is that's it's a trait of yours I've noticed. Only reason why we karbash you is because of the squatting and looting going on in our city Kismayo. We as Sade use our own support. We only use yellow eyed aliens when we finesse them. We're with Jubaland because it's our mammul Federalism can work in our hand. And if we are the President of country like we are now then Centralism can work as well. I want to rule my mammul JL. If a Election happens then it's good. But if Elections are not taken place and there's fitna going on. Then we won't have a choice but to kick you out by force using Militias. Marehan are pro Marehan and pro Sade. Only us can use others not the other way around. There's no doubt Hawiye are langaab but they're good servants.

Fam I am the honorary Ugaas of Sade. So what if you are cagdheer? Comparing cagdheer to Sade is just a joke. Self praising yourself is a good thing to do especially when your above everyone else. Farmaajo will be in Office for quite a long time. Our yellow eyed alien slaves are very docile.

There's no clapping like you guys do for Kikuyu and Amxaars. I'm willing to work with my people if I get to rule my mammul otherwise it's just more karbashing for you. And Teeri Sade is the real definition of class and royalty.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
He's making sure MX aren't completely alienated in the Jland project because we can do that if they want. We'll have ilko, foot and height check ups across kismaayo. smalltooths will no doubt have small ilko, small feet and be small in stature, they can't be missed. We will collect them and drop them in Gedo. Or we can always use airplanes? :superman:and drop them niggas from the sky like aid.:trumpsmirk:

They have no say in either Jubas. They have more to lose, keep acting entitled an see where it takes y'all.

MX are the owners and creators of the JL project. Height checks ain't going do anything since we are one the of the tallest Somalis in the horn. And no we will kick your KDF leader slave back to Garissa and karbash you guys back to Dhagaxbur. The Jubbonyinkas are ours. We are the owners of our regions. If a Election doesn't happen then our Militias are taking over and we're select a Sade leader.

Stay tuned.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

If your serious you would liberate J/Hoose and J/dhexe from terrorists instead of exporting charcoal and sitting around for 6 years hold elections in the capital Buale in 2019 if you are a brave laandheer what good is a laandhere if he’s a coward who won’t bust his gun at the enemy

MX are the owners and creators of the JL project. Height checks ain't going do anything since we are one the of the tallest Somalis in the horn. And no we will kick your KDF leader slave back to Garissa and karbash you guys back to Dhagaxbur. The Jubbonyinkas are ours. We are the owners of our regions. If a Election doesn't happen then our Militias are taking over and we're select a Sade leader.

Stay tuned.
If you run shit what are you taking over?

1Lmd.gif

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
It's none of your business whether we liberate the two jubas or not. You don't tell another man what to do with his house.
That’s your comeback how pathetic bust your guns you coward you only know how to kill defenseless prisoners and rape innocent girls in jeel ogaadeen you have to bleed for what’s your if you don’t it doesn’t belong to you get off your asses and fight

That’s your comeback how pathetic bust your guns you coward you only know how to kill defenseless prisoners and rape innocent girls in jeel ogaadeen you have to bleed for what’s your if you don’t it doesn’t belong to you get off your asses and fight
:gucciwhat: We are the only qabiil to hold a major Mujahid(Sayid Maxamed) and a major Mujaahido(xaawo taako), both fought to make you a free man.:trumpsmirk:

what did marehan do for Somalia? Other than ruin the independence ogaden had bled for?

beesha bigfoot are unmatched when it comes to halgan. put some respket on our name.:salute:

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
Apparently Madobe is a "threat" to peace in Somalia. Scapegoating Madobe but afraid to target others regional heads:gucciwhat: He brought his agenda out in the open now, this is about ousting Madobe from power
Dmmod3kU0AEVrk2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts