Aussie roll call

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
I am not wrong when I say that :silanyosmile: :russ: (I was joking) I don't want the halimo defence force raiding me.

Shemar Moore Swat GIF by CBS

Bull crap perth there’s a new trend Hoyoo and abos are buying land in droves
with haram money :)
Most Somalis no longer live in housing commission, they started moving out heavy sometime around 2010-15.
nah most still do i don't have to lie to myself to feel better. i have never heard of a community that lacks work ethic live a middle class life. if the somalis who live in other countries are flops, what makes you think here is the exception.

nah most still do i don't have to lie to myself to feel better. i have never heard of a community that lacks work ethic live a middle class life. if the somalis who live in other countries are flops, what makes you think here is the exception.
Why do Aussie Somalis always come to that conclusion Somalis over here are making bank walllahi

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP

That's the thing though the somalis in Australia don't have a bad rep and steadily and slowly integrating and making something of ourselves I think it's good progress if somalis in Australia are weaning off housing commissions and buying land.