Aussie Professional Success Stories

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Roorigeg In Australia u won't find those deplidated towers or neighborhoods becuz of govt funding cuts. All areas are equally funded. Here is mt druitt

Those run-down areas in America is because in your capitalist system if an area is under-performing they terminate funding, this isn't the case in Australia. That's why when u see poor areas of america it looks like somewhere in INDIA. Everything is de-funded loooooooool. Trust me when I saw America I was stunned as I had a 'false' image from the movies and shit. It's tough area America, 'cayaar ma taaalo' and u guys work twice as long as what is considered norm here.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Roorigeg u need to account for that Australia is in pure lock-down nothing like europe or america, our airlines and tourist industry is dead same with international student industry which is a big earner for us.

Our coal industry is dying also. So look at GDP figures 2018. Forget 2019 up untill now as our market is locked down and working and spending is below normal, so it's going to affect our import/export.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Roorigeg But u must accept these losses. As u never responded, so I take that as a loss.

1. HDI indicators, we are 8th in the world, your are 17th. So your average aussie is on par smarter, healthier, and has better physical and social infrastructure then your average american. This means it's smarter for u to raise your kids in Australia then America.

2. Australia before covid had the most livable city 10 years straight which was melbourne and our other cities are among the top 10 in the world. All our major cities are within top 20.

U clearly ignored those two points. Pls just respond that you ACCEPT this loss. Your cities don't rank in the TOP 50 in most livable index.

We are free market also just with different outlook. Our middle class own the bulk of weath be it independent businesse or workers. We don't have huge gap between poor and rich here like in america where it's obvious in neighborhoods. Here it's non-existant.

Our ghetto is like one or two towers, it's not effecting whole sections of cities like south chicago, u will never see in australia half the city living in ghettos. Ask any aussie u want if u dont believe me. Now those towers r being knocked down or tenants being relocated to live in mixed income buildings.

See our ghetto is limited to singular towers, your ghetto like harlem, south chicago, BALTIMORE, detroit is all ghetto areas it's not an isolated tower but it's whole cities or sections of a city. Even our towers in comparison to your towers is a huge difference as it's not defuned to the same extent.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Nilotic @Periplus let's fight back, this coward @Roorigeg posted one state california gdp per capita and compared it to Australia as a whole. But look if we do the same.Western Australia gdp per capita Western Australia is the top region by GDP per capita in Australia.

As of 2021, GDP per capita in Western Australia was $135,479. We can do the same @Roorigeg and give u our different state gdp per capita.

Waryaa boys, they're living large Somalis in perth.

Waryaa boys, I heard it's dhulbahante majority town Perth, is that true?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Nilotic @Periplus QLD is our 'mexico' is true

Queensland - Gross Domestic Product per Capita, Current Prices. In 2021, GDP per capita for Queensland was 70,507 $. GDP per capita of Queensland increased from 34,685 $ in 2002 to 70,507 $ in 2021 growing at an average annual rate of 3.88%.

Only 70k GDP per capita. WA is 135k gdp per capita

Tasmania is shit too $64k GDP per capita

Northern territory is $101,000 GDP Per capita

Victoria is 70k gdp per capita also

NSW is 78k gdp per capita

South Australia is 65k GDP per capita.

Last edited:
@Roorigeg But u must accept these losses. As u never responded, so I take that as a loss.

1. HDI indicators, we are 8th in the world, your are 17th. So your average aussie is on par smarter, healthier, and has better physical and social infrastructure then your average american. This means it's smarter for u to raise your kids in Australia then America.

2. Australia before covid had the most livable city 10 years straight which was melbourne and our other cities are among the top 10 in the world. All our major cities are within top 20.

U clearly ignored those two points. Pls just respond that you ACCEPT this loss. Your cities don't rank in the TOP 50 in most livable index.

We are free market also just with different outlook. Our middle class own the bulk of weath be it independent businesse or workers. We don't have huge gap between poor and rich here like in america where it's obvious in neighborhoods. Here it's non-existant.

Our ghetto is like one or two towers, it's not effecting whole sections of cities like south chicago, u will never see in australia half the city living in ghettos. Ask any aussie u want if u dont believe me. Now those towers r being knocked down or tenants being relocated to live in mixed income buildings.

See our ghetto is limited to singular towers, your ghetto like harlem, south chicago, BALTIMORE, detroit is all ghetto areas it's not an isolated tower but it's whole cities or sections of a city. Even our towers in comparison to your towers is a huge difference as it's not defuned to the same extent.

Australia is a much better Country to live in than the United States and anyone who denies it is being wilfully ignorant or is too proud to admit the facts.

We have much better infrastructure, healthcare and quality of life.

We don't have to worry about being saddled with large, interest bearing debts for our studies; and we don't have to worry about being shot by school shooters and deranged, trigger happy officers.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Nilotic Take note when an Somali Aussie marries a Somali American or Brit, in all cases they prefer to settle australia, none go to back to America cause they see the HDI is far higher here, crime is far less, and everywhere is well funded. U won't see half our cities in ghettos like in America. Wallahi it's not a single tower or two, it's a whole section of a town that looks like INDIA.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Nilotic don't get me wrong there is nice areas in America @Roorigeg don't twist what I say. But those nice areas is a priviledge and u need to earn and work hard to live there, where-as here in australia it's universal those nice areas

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@En_Sabah Nur bow down to a country where half of each city is de-funded and ghettos and he boasts u can make it in america, yes u can make it on the back of the poor who live like india. It's unheard of any area in australia city where a whole section is ghetto. Imagine hearing south melbourne is a ghetto like south chicago, we don't have that shit. Govt ensures funding for all areas so everyone enjoys a good life. Where-as for @Roorigeg he has to work hard long hours to get the same basic of living every australian gets universally.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Roorigeg you guys pay less tax at the 'top margin' which is your super multi millionaires, but at what expense? half of all your cities live india like conditions, you save in taxes, but u live in fear everyday of the ghetto killing u. We prefer all areas are universally funded and equal living conditions and we are prepared to pay the taxes for it at the 'top end'. The last thing we want is sections of our cities like american ghetto.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Nilotic think of the worst tower in Australia and multiply that over half a city for every city in america, that's what this @Roorigeg is bragging about as the best country in the world. No wonder they never make the top 10 or 20 livable city, u see why america is excluded!!! u have no choice but to exclude them from the best cities.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Nilotic haven't u seen african americans when successful brag about leaving the ghetto for suburbs, what he means is the normal suburbs we live in is some sort of huge 'gain' for him, cuz shit gets really low in america, something that is unheard of in australia. Wallahi when I went to minnesota, I kept telling them niggas, u guys are working long hard hours just to escape the ghetto, where-as in australia it's unheard of half a city is living like india.

Anaga waxaan la yaaban nahay a few social housing towers in melbourne, not whole sections of city living like trash.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Roorigeg Find a partner in Australia and come through the spousal visa, get out of there sxb is my advice to you, come to the working man paradise of australia

1. There are no losses to accept on my end. Australia is a banana republic, whereas America is the ruling state of the world. When HDI is measured, the comparison is between banana republics, and the continental US is not in the picture. State of Florida alone has nicer and better cities than the nuclear dumpster called Australia.

Besides, HDI claims DJibouti has better HDI than Tanzania even though the latter is a middle-income country while the former is just a french and other foreign military bases. That tells you the whole HDI is just some boolshit put together by UN officials that live on generous American handouts. (Source: https://www.nationsonline.org/oneworld/human_development_low.htm) :mindblown:

2. These are the best places to live in Am,erica (https://www.businessinsider.com/us-news-best-places-to-live-in-america-2016-3). And when we're measuring our best places to live, the banana republics are not in the picture. We hardly notice they exist. Maybe measuring yourself to America is a dream that you're chasing; but for us (Americans), Australia is a place where our president can move easily with a finger signal and not even words. It is a place we use as a staging point against China, it is a place where our soldiers relieve themselves, and it is a place where we bury our nuclear waste.

Good grieve, you're just beating your chest with some site that list high "HDI" for Australia where that whole country is full of American and British nuclear waste.

3. In terms of ghettos, I can see these pictures that can clearly show ghettos far worse than our inner cities.

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

These are some of your ghetos. Niggas have stores that sell stolen goods in their train stations. :kodaksmiley::heh::snoop::what:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Roorigeg that is redfern towers. Waryaa half your cities look like that no matter where u go, where-as in australia it's only singular towers, there is no 'ghetto suburb' in australia. I already responded to you waryaa. Half your cities look like that. Even them tower niggas when they hear america they say 'your on some next level shit in america'

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Roorigeg the only towers we have is in redfern sydney and melbourne flemington, that's a total of 10 towers maximum, waryaa your whole cities and half of it sectioned as ghettos and u want to complain about 10 towers in sydney n melbourne for 10 million population? Melbourne n Sydney is 10 million population. Same size as New york and count how many towers and half your cities are ghettofied. Ask @Nilotic or @Periplus we dont have half our cities in ghettos.

@Nilotic haven't u seen african americans when successful brag about leaving the ghetto for suburbs, what he means is the normal suburbs we live in is some sort of huge 'gain' for him, cuz shit gets really low in america, something that is unheard of in australia. Wallahi when I went to minnesota, I kept telling them niggas, u guys are working long hard hours just to escape the ghetto, where-as in australia it's unheard of half a city is living like india.

Anaga waxaan la yaaban nahay a few social housing towers in melbourne, not whole sections of city living like trash.

Exactly!

I saw their much sought after suburbs and that's the norm in any Australian city -- including the small ones like Newcastle and Wollongong.

Australia is truly a Nation of opportunity and actually has what Americans describe as the 'American dream', and it's unattainable for most of them.

I couldn't imagine leaving Australia for the United States.

@Roorigeg that is redfern towers. Waryaa half your cities look like that no matter where u go, where-as in australia it's only singular towers, there is no 'ghetto suburb' in australia. I already responded to you waryaa. Half your cities look like that. Even them tower niggas when they hear america they say 'your on some next level shit in america'

Man, there are no stores that sell stolen goods in the USA where law enforcement and officials are aware of it. Come on, it is unheard of.

State of CA alone has the 6th largest economy in the world and you want to brag about the banana republic called Australia. Give it up, bro. These 2 countries (USA and Australia) aren't even comparable. You're comparing a continent and a ruling state with one of its colonies. You know Australia is an American colony.

Trending