Aussie Professional Success Stories

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somali Lawyer

Supreme Court Lawyer

Biopharmacueticals

Waryaa @Roorigeg your a biij made american. Don't Make me embarass u. I respect reer europe who can hang with us in success not America

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Stop at the 1:07 mark and look at the aussie heavyweights. More Lawyers, Geologists, Project Manager. Real god damn industries and look at the american cunts only software engineer looool.

@DR OSMAN, you're really a joke if you can only find one Somali girl who is a lawyer in Australia and a few people in the healthcare profession. In Murica, we have countless Somali lawyers, doctors, businessmen, and politicians.

Here is one trailblazing Somali lawyer.

We even have our own Somali Bar Association in the USA.

This brother has his own law firm and has other lawyers working for him.

259086088_4754688061249716_1648132107422392614_n.jpg

@DR OSMAN, Somali professionals in America are countless. I can't imagine you want to claim one lady who became a lawyer and a few people who joined in the medical field in Australia. in Murica, thousands of Somalis are found in those professions.

Any how, the success of every Somali is our success, and we have no envy towards any Somali any where.

:cool:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@DR OSMAN, you're really a joke if you can only find one Somali girl who is a lawyer in Australia and a few people in the healthcare profession. In Murica, we have countless Somali lawyers, doctors, businessmen, and politicians.

Here is one trailblazing Somali lawyer.

We even have our own Somali Bar Association in the USA.

We have a lawyers association that received worldwide attention for opening legal proceedings against Farmaajo.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Waryah @Roorigeg I saw a thread on here about the first Somali-American professional meeting.

Meanwhile, Somali-Australians have had a professional network for almost a decade with regular conferences, workshops and meetings.

Don’t make me pull up the receipts and embarrass you. Walk away from this thread with your dignity.

Waryah @Roorigeg I saw a thread on here about the first Somali-American professional meeting.

Meanwhile, Somali-Australians have had a professional network for almost a decade with regular conferences, workshops and meetings.

Don’t make me pull up the receipts and embarrass you. Walk away from this thread with your dignity.

You guys are running with a Somali girl who became a lawyer. :dead: If that is only legal profession that you can demonstrate, then I gotta tell you guys, you need to get over the false pravado.

Go ahead and pull the receipts. :ftw9nwa:

Trending