Aussie Professional Success Stories

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Another slum and shanty township in Australia. Wtf, this place looks like those shanty towns in Africa. :mindblown:

That is set up by unhabitat, no-one lives there, it's an example of how bad living conditions are for some people. Sxb there is no half our city ghetto, u can't get around that, not even one suburb can be deemed a whole ghetto anywhere in australia. U will only find one or two towers in each city of 5 million plus, that's a very low poverty rate. Where-as every city in america half or more has to be ghetto.

Another slum and shanty township in Australia. Wtf, this place looks like those shanty towns in Africa. :mindblown:

Dude, you can't honestly compare the temporary period in which mentally ill homeless people were permitted to camp out around the Martin Place train station with the dozens of large ghettos that strewn every American city.

camden-1024x683.jpg

article-2184246-1467BBAE000005DC-473_308x185.jpg

Camden_NJ_poverty.jpg

The above shows pictures of Camden (New Jersey) and is the poorest city in the Western Hemisphere outside the Caribbean. We don't have areas like that in any of the cities in Australia.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Roorigeg I am not saying poverty or social housing doesn't exist, but it's RARE, it's not the normal conditions. And the only people who cant feed themselves in Australia, spend welfare on drugs. They sleep homeless cause they want pity. Besides our homeless is like 1 in 5 million ppl.

We have many soup kitchens and subsidized food huts for them to shop at. Waryaa for 10 million people only 5 social housing towers, can u say the same for 10 million ppl in America.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Roorigeg show me any city in australia where even one suburb is deemed a ghetto, iskaba daa half the city like all your american towns. Every poverty u show in australia, u need to multiply that across half of every city in america as the norm. It's not even comparable our poverty.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Roorigeg You are googling sydney slums n ghettos u tried for melbourne and found none looooool. Using aborigines who are less then 1 aborigine in 400,000 in sydney. Go read poverty rate stats and u will see everything u r showing is 'tokenism' poverty. I know you have whole cities like baltimore and detroit that are ghettos and every other city half is sectioned off as INDIA loooooooooooool, all u can respond with is 1 incident of poverty or tower in a city of 5 million.

Australia's no-go zones (Somalis and South Sudanese gangs terrorised communities and businesses).

Because of this gang problem, Australia stopped the Somali and South Sudanese asylum seekers. They terrorized people there. I wouldn't be surprised if @Nilotic and @Periplus were part of those gangs.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Nilotic if u brought all australia poor across the nation, wallahi ma buuxin karan 'xafaad' iska daa half a city, tell his @Roorigeg he is insane if he thinks america is better then australia, maybe it's woeful ignorance

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Nilotic I think @Roorigeg is playin tokenism news article, I challenge him to give me statistics on australia poverty, wallahi they cant fill a suburb if u collected them nation-wide, that's how small our poverty is. Where-as america they can fill half the continent

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Roorigeg tokenism youtube searches, no statistic. Those towers is 1000 people out of 5 million. Waryaa your poverty rate is 200 million people nation wide, don't u get it.

Australia's no-go zones (Somalis and South Sudanese gangs terrorised communities and businesses).

Because of this gang problem, Australia stopped the Somali and South Sudanese asylum seekers. They terrorized people there. I wouldn't be surprised if @Nilotic and @Periplus were part of those gangs.

messi-laughing.gif

You're too funny, mate; you're taking this way too personally. I can't believe you're actually accusing us of possibly being in gangs.

:drakelaugh::mjlol:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Nilotic that's all his @Roorigeg is rendered too, showin one tower of a city of 5 million in sydney. Where-as half his continent live like that, he can't win and just repeats the same youtube token poverty person.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Nilotic @Roorigeg can't get stats so he is left to youtubing videos of token teen gangs in the suburbs looooooool, but when we compare crime rates in australia vs america, he will cry like a . 1 IN 100,000 murders, 8 murders for 100,000 americans. All crime statistics look similar, he is 10 times worse off when he points to one tower in australia