Atheists and Kaffirs in SSPOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif
So you're not taking the challenge
So far only the aptly named @Kafir has taken the xhallenge or claimed to do so (he did not really do it )

Where is the confidence in science and rationality that the atheista usually display
Usually you people like to "play along" with the religious folks...why not so in this instance

OR is it that your fear of Allah and the remaining elements of your fitnah fear the power of the curse of Allah

These are usually philosophical debates, using Morailty and Ethics. They also back up by using "I can see him", "hear him" and the like.

Atheist don't believe in God but they believe in anything.

God is divine being, that what most atheists are not understanding. We understand everything has an existence, existence meaning a beginning from nothing to an entity that it is and it is constantly evolving from Birth to Death. The Universe can't start from nothing it has an existence.

Brother thank you for participating
You are still fearing Allah
Thank you

Not at all, I am enjoying some delicious pepperoni pizza with a side of bacon while you have to fast and buy halal meat because of your reoccurring fears of imaginary Allah. Funny how Palestinians and Rohingyas are getting killed and pushed out of their land while atheists like me are living fine. Is the mighty Allah destroying the wrong people?
:drakelaugh:

Not at all, I am enjoying some delicious pepperoni pizza with a side of bacon while you have to fast and buy halal meat because of your reoccurring fears of imaginary Allah. Funny how Palestinians and Rohingyas are getting killed and pushed out of their land while atheists like me are living fine. Is the mighty Allah destroying the wrong people?
:drakelaugh:
Look at you
Making fun of innocent people to fuel the hardness of your heart and to deflect your fear of Allah
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...the-quran-for-those-who-will-take-heed.41687/

Muji

VIP
I will not be taking the @MuslimManMe challenge.

1. Kaffir has taken your challenge and you’ve just written above that he is lying about taking the challenge. Unless you want us to submit videos not sure how else we can convince.

2. The challenge lacks any scientific validity. How long does it go on for? Until we die of natural causes or as accidents happen we are hit by a car? So that you can say aha it worked ! No one said the absence of belief in God renders you immortal. So I’m not sure what you are trying to prove.

3. Also, you are going against your own religion which says those who are punished in this world are rewarded in the after life. Therefore, Muslims have opted for a harsher life in this dunya for a reward in jannah.

4. What’s in it for us? Let’s say we all undertook your challenge. If after a month our luck suddenly increased and we were all healthy, would you stop believing in God? Nope! I’m sure there would be some mental gymnastics done and you would claim our punishment is waiting in the after life.

All in all, I admire your spirit @MuslimManMe but you lack the intelligence and scientific know how to challenge me like this, now go back to using your real username.

I will not be taking the @MuslimManMe challenge.

1. Kaffir has taken your challenge and you’ve just written above that he is lying about taking the challenge. Unless you want us to submit videos not sure how else we can convince.

2. The challenge lacks any scientific validity. How long does it go on for? Until we die of natural causes or as accidents happen we are hit by a car? So that you can say aha it worked ! No one said the absence of belief in God renders you immortal. So I’m not sure what you are trying to prove.

3. Also, you are going against your own religion which says those who are punished in this world are rewarded in the after life. Therefore, Muslims have opted for a harsher life in this dunya for a reward in jannah.

4. What’s in it for us? Let’s say we all undertook your challenge. If after a month our luck suddenly increased and we were all healthy, would you stop believing in God? Nope! I’m sure there would be some mental gymnastics done and you would claim our punishment is waiting in the after life.

All in all, I admire your spirit @MuslimManMe but you lack the intelligence and scientific know how to challenge me like this, now go back to using your real username.
A voice recording would suffice

I'm doing this for a quantitative study and you sspot atheists are a voluntary sample needed so that I can begin consider what kind of hypothesis I need to set fort and whether a chi square test or a fishers 2 tailed tezt would be best to test the hypothesis and would be suitable for the sampling method and size

So there you go that's the empirical rationale. It's a strictly positivist endeavor with a religious research question.

I understand the science you claim to rely on and I'm fairly sure you haven't read 10 journal articles in your life but your delusion has captured you

Take the challenge and submit a voice recording please . It will make my dataset more valid thereby creating more generalizable findings and a more repeatable experiment regarding the fear that atheists have of Allah's curse.

Muji

VIP

I'm doing this for a quantitative study and you sspot atheists are a voluntary sample needed so that I can begin consider what kind of hypothesis I need to set fort and whether a chi square test or a fishers 2 tailed tezt would be best to test the hypothesis and would be suitable for the sampling method and size

So there you go that's the empirical rationale. It's a strictly positivist endeavor with a religious research question.

I understand the science you claim to rely on and I'm fairly sure you haven't read 10 journal articles in your life but your delusion has captured you

Take the challenge and submit a voice recording please . It will make my dataset more valid thereby creating more generalizable findings and a more repeatable experiment regarding the fear that atheists have of Allah's curse.

You are a very stupid person and you will always be very stupid.

The fact that you believe gives me further encouragement to not share your Dim views.

Goodbye and get lost.

Muji

VIP

One last thing

If God could ruin my life if I asked him to?

Then why doesn’t he improve the lives of Palestinians who pray to him for help. Are you suggesting I’m more likely to influence God than Palestinians are?

You are a very stupid person and you will always be very stupid.

The fact that you believe gives me further encouragement to not share your Dim views.

Goodbye and get lost.
Thank you for illustrating that you don't even know the basics of the western science you purport to support.

May Allah guide you If you are sincere and May he make every single day of yours an experiential hell until you accept islam again

Salaam

Muji

VIP
Thank you for illustrating that you don't even know the basics of the western science you purport to support.

May Allah guide you If you are sincere and May he make every single day of yours an experiential hell until you accept islam again

Salaam

Loooooooooooool

It’s not by force hun

salafis lookin for a fight.believe ur god and leave others alone. why they have to subject constant insults to anyone who don't wana conform to their believes.

live let live.

salafis lookin for a fight.believe ur god and leave others alone. why they have to subject constant insults to anyone who don't wana conform to their believes.

live let live.
No insults brother rain

Simply a request made in the op to those who are too advanced and dignified to believe in a God

Status
Not open for further replies.