Atheists and Kaffirs in SSPOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop begging us.

How come Sunnis are so insecure when it comes to their religion? They get bothered when someone leaves Islam and get emotional when someone critiques it or criticizes it. They even call for your death (and they literally kill you everywhere). Christians and Jews and Buddhists and all other people don't get emotional or call for your death. These are strong people.

Sunnis are very weak. Sunnis can dish it out but they can't take it. They are also very weak on the battlefield. They pick on the little people. They will never fight the Jews and Christians. They prefer to pick on the very tiny Alawites or people going shopping (ka boom!) but the Alawites have been kicking their Sunni asses.

Last edited:
Those are the people who will try to lie to Allah that they were muslims only making jokes.
Wallahi
It's sad that you can see a darkness aND a humiliation over then that they cannot perceive
Allah has cast a lana over their everyday lives and they find no satisfaction
They are all currently fiending over an ex having sour thoughts about life and experiencing very little authentic friendship in their lives. You can see the misery in theirfailed attempts to connect to Shaytan after he has deluded them

May Allah protect us and guide their em

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Stop begging us.

How come Sunnis are so insecure when it comes to their religion? They get bothered when someone leaves Islam and get emotional when someone critiques it or criticizes it. They even call for your death (and they literally kill you everywhere). Christians and Jews and Buddhists and all other people don't get emotional or call for your death. These are strong people.

Sunnis are very weak. Sunnis can dish it out but they can't take it. They are also very weak on the battlefield. They pick on the little people. They will never fight the Jews and Christians. They prefer to pick on the very tiny Alawites or people going shopping (ka boom!) but the Alawites have been kicking their Sunni asses.
You have alot of hate for muslims. You are very insecure.

Since you believe Allah is imaginary
Address Allah personally and ask him that if he exists to curse your entire existence throughly and to prevent you from experiencing good until you accept islam

@Kafir @Knowles @AussieHustler @heli @Norwegian-Somali

I hope when I'm in hell Allah burns me thoroughly inside and out like a tender crispy chicken wing. I hope that Allah does whatever he can to get at me. I hope Allah curse my entire existence throughly and prevents me from experiencing good until I accept Islam. Allah please kill me right now as I type this, mighty one.

I hope when I'm in hell Allah burns me thoroughly inside and out like a tender crispy chicken wing. I hope that Allah does whatever he can to get at me. I hope Allah curse my entire existence throughly and prevents me from experiencing good until I accept Islam. Allah please kill me right now as I type this, mighty one.
Well it’s not Allah who will do that in hell, but do you brother. I am just concerned about the „kill me right now“ part, like why? Are you depressed or don’t feel like livin? You should see a therapist. Btw I get that you are saying that to make a point but still weird.

Lol why are yall so bothered by these kaafirs? Stress about your relationship with illaahi. They have made their decisions and they will be punished in the akhira. Thats their problem i got mine to deal with.

Its not like youre telling them something they dont know @MuslimManMe . They have just chosen to go against it. Illahay gave us free will. Its none of our business wallahi we dont need the numbers anyways. Focus on yourself.

Those who reject Faith will suffer from that rejection: and those who work righteousness will spread their couch (of repose) for themselves (in heaven): (Surah Ar-Rum, 44)

Alhamdulillah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts