Atheists and Kaffirs in SSPOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I wish that everyone dies a believer, I want nothing more than to be in heavan with all you beautiful souls. Please be more open minded my brothers and sisters :)

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I wish that everyone dies a believer, I want nothing more than to be in heavan with all you beautiful souls. Please be more open minded my brothers and sisters :)
Are you this positive in real life by the way?

I don't think that's how it works. You have to confirm that someone or something exists before you interact with it. Can you show any sort of evidence that Allah is out there, does he apply to your five senses? Can you actually see and hear him? For me, the answer is no.
It’s funny how you think the world just happened by accident. That your whole existence is a accident. I don’t have to se to believe! Thus it’s a belief! But what I know is that the Quran is real, the prophet (pbuh) is real, the teachings are real, the love I feel when I read the Quran is real and the love of Allah is quite real, alxamdulillah!

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
It’s funny how you think the world just happened by accident. That your whole existence is a accident. I don’t have to se to believe! Thus it’s a belief! But what I know is that the Quran is real, the prophet (pbuh) is real, the teachings are real, the love I feel when I read the Quran is real and the love of Allah is quite real, alxamdulillah!
Very true! The whole point of faith is believing without seeing. Some people miss this point.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
On the personal or individual level, one doesn’t have to venture far to realize that God does exist. Just look into yourself, you don’t have to be a scientist but if you are then you’ll appreciate more the construction of the body; how it is made up of many cells. One cell becomes a cell for sight and the other for hearing; it’s amazing. How does the brain operate? The circulatory system? The digestive system? The nervous system? Such coordination and beauty [is shown through their functioning]. This shows that these things didn’t come to be in a haphazard way, there must have been a deliberate design behind them. So if you want to find God then look into yourself. The Quran says, “By looking into yourselves, you will find evidence to the presence and powers of God.”

In another verse it even says, “Do they not reflect in their own minds?” (30:8) In fact, if one really divorces himself from any prejudice caused by societal pressures one way or the other, or the worship of science as the ultimate thing, if one utilizes science in the proper way, you wouldn’t have to look at the body as a whole, just start analyzing one single organ and see how it works. Like some scientists would tell you that in order to duplicate the digestive system you’d need a huge laboratory and still it wouldn’t operate as efficiently as a naturally created organ would such as the stomach. We have acids in our stomachs that can erode metal but it doesn’t hurt us. How could that be haphazard? If one aspect of that was developed by chance would everything else falling in line and falling together also happen by chance?

On the personal or individual level, one doesn’t have to venture far to realize that God does exist. Just look into yourself, you don’t have to be a scientist but if you are then you’ll appreciate more the construction of the body; how it is made up of many cells. One cell becomes a cell for sight and the other for hearing; it’s amazing. How does the brain operate? The circulatory system? The digestive system? The nervous system? Such coordination and beauty [is shown through their functioning]. This shows that these things didn’t come to be in a haphazard way, there must have been a deliberate design behind them. So if you want to find God then look into yourself. The Quran says, “By looking into yourselves, you will find evidence to the presence and powers of God.”

In another verse it even says, “Do they not reflect in their own minds?” (30:8) In fact, if one really divorces himself from any prejudice caused by societal pressures one way or the other, or the worship of science as the ultimate thing, if one utilizes science in the proper way, you wouldn’t have to look at the body as a whole, just start analyzing one single organ and see how it works. Like some scientists would tell you that in order to duplicate the digestive system you’d need a huge laboratory and still it wouldn’t operate as efficiently as a naturally created organ would such as the stomach. We have acids in our stomachs that can erode metal but it doesn’t hurt us. How could that be haphazard? If one aspect of that was developed by chance would everything else falling in line and falling together also happen by chance?
Brother arguing with these people is arguing with a man with a hand full of feces about the merits of hand hygiene

When you finish teaching him, at best he will say " well why do I have feces in hand" at worst he will throw it at you due to his ignorance.
See the behavior of Knowles in this thread for confirmation of such delusion and hatred towards belief

Bro atheism is something unnatural humans need a higher being to ask it's in our nature that's why gaalo will ask God for help in dire situations. So the natural extinct of a gaal is not to habaar himself cause subconsciously he doesn't want to hurt himself

Last edited:

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
Bro atheism is something unnatural humans need a higher being to ask it's in our nature that's why gaalo will ask God for help in dire situations. So the natural extinct if a gaal is not to habaar himself cause subconsciously he doesn't want to hurt himself
Athiests don't have a moral compass, and only rely on societies to know what is right, and what is wrong. If today the US decided to kill all Muslims, they would follow the US instead of thinking for themselves.

Bro atheism is something unnatural humans need a higher being to ask it's in our nature that's why gaalo will ask God for help in dire situations. So the natural extinct if a gaal is not to habaar himself cause subconsciously he doesn't want to hurt himself
Wallahi you're so right
The fear they have of habaring themselves is so real and it illustrates your point exactly. A simple sentence and they are finding every pseudo intellectual means of dodging it.

Allahuakbar

Since you atheists won't take the challenge then I'm habaring all you guys one take

May Allah make the life of evry somalispot atheist difficult until they repent from seeking to make his verses deviant and they return to islam

Ya Allah I ask you this by all your 99 names and the names we do not know. The arrogance of these people and the stench of their fear of this challenge is too great to bear

Ya Allah bless me and all my sspot muslim brothers and sisters. Ya Allah I ask you this by your greatest name.

Ameen Ya rabbil izza
Ya rabbil alameen
Ya shadeedull iqaab
Ya dhul jalali wal ikram
Peace and blessings upon your messenger muhammad the illiterate apostle the blessed patron and the mercy to the worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts