Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
embeddedIMG_healthbenefitsoffarting_850px_4-600x600.jpg

Since you believe Allah is imaginary
Address Allah personally and ask him that if he exists to curse your entire existence throughly and to prevent you from experiencing good until you accept islam

@Kafir @Knowles @AussieHustler @heli @Norwegian-Somali

Muslim

What good are you experiencing that we are not? The trance mood that there is a palace called “heaven”?! Your lives are more miserable than ours, by thinking, fearing and praying for forgiveness from the monster that will punish you.

Muslim

What good are you experiencing that we are not? The trance mood that there is a palace called “heaven”?! Your lives are more miserable than ours, by thinking, fearing and praying for forgiveness from the monster that will punish you.
So I take it you're not taking the challenge

I don't think that's how it works. You have to confirm that someone or something exists before you interact with it. Can you show any sort of evidence that Allah is out there, does he apply to your five senses? Can you actually see and hear him? For me, the answer is no.

They are too scared of the god they claim to believe does not exist.
:mjlol:

The only people that are scared and fearful are Muslims. You guys believe that there is a fiery pit where you'll burn if you don't pray 1,825 times a year. You beg for forgiveness and are constantly paranoid about whether or not something is haram or if you're displeasing Allah. I know a child who can't sleep because He thinks Jiins and Shaytan are roaming around at night

The only people that are scared and fearful are Muslims. You guys believe that there is a fiery pit where you'll burn if you don't pray 1,825 times a year. You beg for forgiveness and are constantly paranoid about whether or not something is haram or if you're displeasing Allah. I know a child who can't sleep because He thinks Jiins and Shaytan are roaming around at night
So you're not gonna take the challenge

My atheist human beings
All I ask is that you utter a sentenice which you believe has no significance and I can sense your fear from here.

If you could record yourself saying it that would be excellent. But I trust trust that you as honest intellectuals willdo it even without a requiem for proof.

My atheist human beings
All I ask is that you utter a sentenice which you believe has no significance and I can sense your fear from here.

If you could record yourself saying it that would be excellent. But I trust trust that you as honest intellectuals willdo it even without a requiem for proof.

When are you going to prove Allah is real? Once we can confirm beyond all doubt that he's real, we'll definitely accept your challenge. I'm starting to think you're a troll

When are you going to prove Allah is real? Once we can confirm beyond all doubt that he's real, we'll definitely accept your challenge. I'm starting to think you're a troll
Its okay brother
Your apprehension to do this simple task is an illustration of your intrinsic fear of Allah. You fear that almighty ilah will destroy you in this life and hence you won't say this sentence where you are sitting.

Its okay brother
Your apprehension to do this simple task is an illustration of your intrinsic fear of Allah. You fear that almighty ilah will destroy you in this life and hence you won't say this sentence where you are sitting.

I'm living fine over here. It seems that "almighty ilah" is destroying those Palestinian Muslims and the Rohingya Muslims instead of the atheists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts