atheist kill themselves more often study shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have decided to dedicated my 1,000st post to give a helping hand to my Gaalo brothers and sister so that they can see the light by reading these facts.:siilaanyosmile:

"Pitzer College sociologist Phil Zuckerman compiled country-by-country survey, polling and census numbers relating to atheism, agnosticism, disbelief in God and people who state they are non-religious or have no religious preference. in The Cambridge Companion to Atheism, ed. by Michael Martin, Cambridge University Press: Cambridge, UK (2005). In examining various indicators of societal health, Zuckerman concludes about suicide:

"Concerning suicide rates, this is the one indicator of societal health in which religious nations fare much better than secular nations. According to the 2003 World Health Organization's report on international male suicides rates (which compared 100 countries), of the top ten nations with the highest male suicide rates, all but one (Sri Lanka) are strongly irreligious nations with high levels of atheism."

Such is the fate for all those that choose degeneracy above the most supreme :manny:

"Of the bottom ten nations with the lowest male suicide rates, all are highly religious nations with statistically insignificant levels of organic atheism."

Atheism = suicidal cult, save yourself while you can.

Jeesto

VIP
Nah life is too lit to give it up :idontlike: I don't understand why people run to suicide when things get hard in life:francis:

Jeesto

VIP
I understand, how can you live life by rejecting the all powerfull ?
Waryaa the athiests are that way sxb:ufdup: I don't need dacwa iyo muxaadiro.:siilaanyosmile:The are different paths they can take to avoid suicide but they just give up too early. Ok i understand those who commit suicide because they killed person or some shit like that but those who get bullied and the ones who feel "emptyness" because they don't believe in anything? Bunch of cambaruuds:idontlike:

Last edited:
Waryaa the athiests are that way sxb:ufdup: I don't need dacwa iyo muxaadiro:siilaanyosmile: They are different paths they can take to avoid suicide but they just give up too early.
No they have been consumed by devilish intentent that leads to self destruction, it's not to late you can still repent :friendhug:

I'll call an exorcist and get that jinn out of you

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
That isn't a link to the study. It's a stupid ultra conservative website with a huge bias against atheism...
No it's a site that holds the studies what the sites stands for is not of our concern considering the subject.

This nigga :faysalwtf:

It didn't even reference any studies in the notes area, other than using bias sources looool. If you're not concerned of what the site stands for, than that will damage your own creditably loool. So because it confirms your biases, you're cool with the source? :mindblown:

Jeesto

VIP
No they have been consumed by devilish intentent that leads to self destruction, it's not to late you can still repent :friendhug:

I'll call an exorcist and get that jinn out of you
I want to but it's too late sxb:mjcry: the dark side has consumed me but warn the ones after me who are taking the path i did:hemad:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This nigga :faysalwtf:

It didn't even reference any studies in the notes area, other than using bias sources looool. If you're not concerned of what the site stands for, than that will damage your own creditably loool. So because it confirms your biases, you're cool with the source? :mindblown:
Waryaa cousin the studies are real I can confirm them

No surprises there, dead heart, dead conscious, followed eventually by the inevitable death through suicide

However their Europhile esteemed humanoid Gods live much longer due to occultism and injecting themselves with fresh child blood in bizarre occultic rituals, while they laugh at these peasants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending