At least 26 Dead In Last 24 Hours near Kismayo

I feel bad for memeing before now
How many people have died to tribalism yet people still defend it because it's their culture.

Is your culture to kill eachother?
I hope all tribalist go to hell, so many of my relatives have died because of this.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
How many people have died to tribalism yet people still defend it because it's their culture.

Is your culture to kill eachother?
I hope all tribalist go to hell, so many of my relatives have died because of this.

Rather then work together they'll kill eachother like live stock shocking behaviour

Rather then work together they'll kill eachother like live stock shocking behaviour
Somalia could have united against Al-Shabaab if tribalists didn't view tribalism as our religion.

Thousands of people could have been saved.

Whatever though, I don't believe these tribalist will ever stop.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Somalia could have united against Al-Shabaab if tribalists didn't view tribalism as our religion.

Thousands of people could have been saved.

Whatever though, I don't believe these tribalist will ever stop.

Now when tribalism is actually used as political power and free way into money it's too late won't stop now.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Ilaahi ha kale qaboojiya walalaaha Muslimiinta meesha ku go'ay

BUSC BUSC

BEESHA-BARAKEYSAN
Just sinking one borehole could water the entire city. It's sad to see jubites fighting over water.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Just sinking one borehole could water the entire city. It's sad to see jubites fighting over water.

Not fighting over some borehole, but over who's territory it is. Cisse Maxamud established this settlement recently, an the Cawrmale are worried that they will be pushed out of the surrounding territory.

Trending