At least 26 Dead In Last 24 Hours near Kismayo

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
My sources said one of the subs from CS and Warsengeli were fighting.

For f*ck Sakes this is sorta stuff that hurts my head.

All those who die fighting a tribal war are ahlu-naar in the eyes of Islam

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
bro they are hawiye or samaale whatever not darood not warsangeli but some warsans are claiming them for no reason they were allied with USC.

It's MJ vs one hawiye clan
Ok now its clear. Isnt xamar enough for Hawiya, what they want from kismayo.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Django Darods are viciously cruel sxb and we don't recognize it sometime as it's hard wired in our darod supremacy or our sub-clans. Why dont u acknowledge his 'isir' as cawrmaleh, cause u believe in isirkasi ma istahilo in la sheego magacisa iyo wuxu yahay so u say 'adaa dhar uu xirtay warsangeli' so lets call him warsangeli. Were u going to do the same with Isaaq iyo Hawiye lol? we reject any qaawan history or pagan origins and say adigu waxad tahay majerten or ogaden or marehan or something isir la hubo ah

Ok now its clear. Isnt xamar enough for Hawiya, what they want from kismayo.
hawiye confederation absorbed a lot of smaller clans that live in southern Somalia, this clan is very small and I think they only live in lower jubba. Hawiye even absorbed madhibaan not long ago.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
lool is this the future the corrupt warlord madoobe and his gang of garan dumis is offering us more clan wars, hopefully Nabad iyo nolol sorts out the situation

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Dues Ex Machete u want a head-start, read history, they just repeat it everywhere in the world with different names or contexts but nothing changes at all. If u wanna know HG just read keenadiid sultanates, all t he problems he had u will encounter essentially, so u know the wax qaawan tactics. They just stuck fitting into new world, lama gabsan karan while their trying to 'conceal' it so u dont see their 'inferior' stock of ppl, it's mind games iyagu wax kale ma aha

giphy.gif