Ask me anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrlog

VIP
walal there’s nothing I enjoy more than putting these faraxs in their place, which is below mr.log. Let me ask you, where have you been all this time? Why did it take you so long to approach me? We would have been married by now if you had come to me sooner.:icon rolleyes:

What I like about you Mr.log is that you are not afraid to fight for me, I like that you tried to roast @AussieHustler when you thought he was competition. I always dreamt of a man who would fight for me :gunsmiley:

I don’t want to invite Basra to my wedding wa qumayo maser baden. I have a feeling she would turn up in a white dress and try to upstage me. :axvmm9o: We will send her a postcard from Paris if you want. But she’s not allowed to come within 1000 meters of our wedding.

Knowles xuural cayn xarago udhalatay baa tahay kow dheh.
All this time Ubax baan kuu lulaayey but u wuz busy karbaashing peps.

Y wouldn’t i fight for u my Khaleesi.
Matter of fact i’ll get my northern family to kneel b4 u asap.
Couse xaqiiqdii mid kula mid ah
wali lamaa xambaarinee.

Wanted to invite Basra to the function so that she can catch the bouquet when u throw it.
@AussieHustler and her can then ride to the sunset together.

What say u?

Muji

VIP

wali lamaa xambaarinee.

Wanted to invite Basra to the function so that she can catch the bouquet when u throw it.

What say u?

Walal around you I’m gentle as a flower but when it comes to the other faraxs I have to show no mercy.

Would you really get your northern family to kneel to me :rolleyes: gosh I don’t know what to say :oops:

Walalo I’m sure you have heard the rumours that I’m little on the chunky side but i guess that just means there is more of me to love.:2tjlv3e:

About Basra :rolleyes: there’s no point inviting her to catch any bouquets, the last time she had a period was when siyad barre was alive :eek: also she’s one of those habos who always wants a lift home :mad:

I hope you’re not inviting her because you feel threatened by Aussie. I only have eyes for you :it0tdo8:

wali lamaa xambaarinee.

What say u?

@Black Dahlia

Inspector, meeshaan waxa ka socda eeg!!

Ii wada sheekada. Jecliyaa shukaansi Somali.

mrlog

VIP
Walal around you I’m gentle as a flower but when it comes to the other faraxs I have to show no mercy.

Would you really get your northern family to kneel to me :rolleyes: gosh I don’t know what to say :oops:

Walalo I’m sure you have heard the rumours that I’m little on the chunky side but i guess that just means there is more of me to love.:2tjlv3e:

About Basra :rolleyes: there’s no point inviting her to catch any bouquets, the last time she had a period was when siyad barre was alive :eek: also she’s one of those habos who always wants a lift home :mad:

I hope you’re not inviting her because you feel threatened by Aussie. I only have eyes for you :it0tdo8:

Hayaaay
Yaa isiiya laba baal, aan maanta boodoo
baritaba kula joogee.

Knowles qalbi uroneey,
It don’t matter hadaad kuusan tahay
or hadaad ‘big boned’ tahay.
See it ain’t only about tryna get deeply embedded in the fine fibers of your sariir’s sheets
I’m tryna find and define the fibers with which your mind speaks.

Lolz bout Basra.
@AussieHustler is an Uber driver in melbourne, i’m sure he won’t mind dropping her off.

Tell ur Aabo that Banu-hashim clan will be paying him a visit.
His precious daughter ayaa lasoodoonay.

Hayaaay
baritaba kula joogee.

Knowles qalbi uroneey,
See it ain’t only about tryna get deeply embedded in the fine fibers of your sariir’s sheets

Lolz bout Basra.
@AussieHustler is an Uber driver in melbourne, i’m sure he won’t mind dropping her off.

lol

mrlog

Reer Bani Hashimka iyo reer Abi Lahab haddii ay heshiin waayaan, waad ogtahay meesha layga hello. Eebow umuuraha sahal.

Muji

VIP
Hayaaay
baritaba kula joogee.

Knowles qalbi uroneey,

Lolz bout Basra.

Mr.log unless Basra has blue eyes and blonde hair Aussie will drop her off at the petrol station it’s best to set her up with Rkelly.

Add 21st of September to your diary, that’s the day you will meet my family. Please don’t wear your macwis this time or they might think you’re a fob. Have you told the isaaqs here you are now a unionist just like you’re one true jaceyl?

@Rocca Littorio apoligies for taking over what was your thread. However, Mr.Log and I are two star crossed lovers who’s attraction is stronger than two colliding magnets. We cannot be separated for it was written in the stars.

I’m a staunch unionist who detests Somali men. Mr Log is an Isaaq Somali Male, and even that couldn’t tear us apart.

Whilst the incel losers on this forum are fawning over a tranny pretending to be a Colombian bombshell, Mr Log has demonstrated he only has eyes for me :oops: a simple xalimo who he doesn’t even know the appearance of, nor does he care.

You can either carry on with your greetings or you can get in the way of a modern day geeljire love story. I’m sure you’ll come to the right conclusion. :oh6b81q::icon redface:

Haye, sheekoda noo wad.

Laakin, qashin reactska joogi fadlan.

mrlog

VIP
Mr.log unless Basra has blue eyes and blonde hair Aussie will drop her off at the petrol station it’s best to set her up with Rkelly.

Add 21st of September to your diary, that’s the day you will meet my family. Please don’t wear your macwis this time or they might think you’re a fob. Have you told the isaaqs here you are now a unionist just like you’re one true jaceyl?

My homie Aussie is tired of the iskaabulo life living on peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
Watching the show Border Security - Australia’s front line all alone.
Him and her would be laba qoffoo isu ooman.

Knowles macaan badaneey, Sept 21st miyaad tidhi ?
:ohhhdamn:

Surely ur hooyo and aabe would appreciate if I come thru with macawiis and a Bentley instead of baggy sagging rocawear jeans.
Macawiis shows i’m a traditionally inclined fella and Bentley to show their Qalanjo won’t live in silic and saxariir.

u’re my Khaleesi the mother of dragons.
The north is all yours.

Muji

VIP
My homie Aussie is tired of the iskaabulo life living on peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
Watching the show Border Security - Australia’s front line all alone.
Him and her would be laba qoffoo isu ooman.

Knowles macaan badaneey, Sept 21st miyaad tidhi ?
:ohhhdamn:

Surely ur hooyo and aabe would appreciate if I come thru with macawiis and a Bentley instead of baggy sagging rocawear jeans.
Macawiis shows i’m a traditionally inclined fella and Bentley to show their Qalanjo won’t live in silic and saxariir.

u’re my Khaleesi the mother of dragons.
The north is all yours.

My sweet mr.log, Basra is simply not invited to the wedding, pick anyone else but not her. I’ve been watching my hindi films and the timo jilecs ban garoobs from coming to a wedding because they curse the mariage. Do you want our love affair to be cursed by the qumayo’s evil eye? She can watch the live stream on Facebook. If you want to set your saxib aussie up why not invite some blonde from Bondi beach? Tell her to bring her mayonnaise because he likes his chicken extra spiceless.

A macwis and a Bentley :eek: now that you’ve put it like that, that does sound good.
3EA1EF48-4AB8-4360-B47C-CB97361CF285.gif

Come as you like but please don’t forget to bring my meher or my father won’t let you in. And since the north is mine I think the first thing I will do is lock Silaanyo up for treason.

mrlog

VIP
My sweet mr.log, Basra is simply not invited to the wedding, pick anyone else but not her. I’ve been watching my hindi films and the timo jilecs ban garoobs from coming to a wedding because they curse the mariage. Do you want our love affair to be cursed by the qumayo’s evil eye? She can watch the live stream on Facebook. If you want to set your saxib aussie up why not invite some blonde from Bondi beach? Tell her to bring her mayonnaise because he likes his chicken extra spiceless.

A macwis and a Bentley :eek: now that you’ve put it like that, that does sound good.
View attachment 51017
Come as you like but please don’t forget to bring my meher or my father won’t let you in. And since the north is mine I think the first thing I will do is lock Silaanyo up for treason.

Lolz @ bondi beach, thought u were in Europe how u know bout this?
I gotta confess I asked @AussieHustler to tell me ur exact location using ur IP address but he told to to
:camby:

Xalay waxaan ku riyooday adigoo qaba Baati oo agteyda ku laafyoonaaya like a gazelle
:jcoleno:
The rest waa NSFW

Muji

VIP
Lolz @ bondi beach, thought u were in Europe how u know bout this?
I gotta confess I asked @AussieHustler to tell me ur exact location using ur IP address but he told to to
:camby:

Xalay waxaan ku riyooday adigoo qaba Baati oo agteyda ku laafyoonaaya like a gazelle
:jcoleno:
The rest waa NSFW

Walal I hate to ruin your riyo but I don’t wear a baati, I wear a pantsuit like Hilary clinton in the bedroom just to show the farax who wears the trousers.
:hillarybiz:

Also, my location won’t matter because I know Mr.log has a private jet. P.s try to keep our sheeko PG because I’ve been told there are a lot of incels watching our thread and using it to do xaram things on themselves :susp:

Also I’m not entirely convinced you’re American walal. I can sense it. Something tells me your from the UK.

Muji

VIP
@AussieHustler notice mr.log is following other girls but not me

:kodaksmiley:

I was just practice for him until his aim was good enough for the other xalimo he follows

:mjcry:

I was fed lies and now I guess I have an excuse to hate faraxs even more now :fredo:

mrlog

VIP

I was just practice for him until his aim was good enough for the other xalimo he follows

I was fed lies and now I guess I have an excuse to hate faraxs even more now :fredo:

Walaalo shaydaanka iska naar.
I have now signed up for double shifts at work.
waa inaaan Castle kaaga dhisaa bari iyo Sanaag
The other girls are invisible to me.
iminka jaceylkaad igu abuurtay ayaa beerkayga dagayoo
i'm having a late lunch now and inside the glass of water adigaa iiga muuqda

:gaasdrink:

mrlog

VIP
Walal I hate to ruin your riyo but I don’t wear a baati, I wear a pantsuit like Hilary clinton in the bedroom just to show the farax who wears the trousers.
:hillarybiz:

Also, my location won’t matter because I know Mr.log has a private jet. P.s try to keep our sheeko PG because I’ve been told there are a lot of incels watching our thread and using it to do xaram things on themselves :susp:

Also I’m not entirely convinced you’re American walal. I can sense it. Something tells me your from the UK.

Pantsuit aaa?
next thing u'll say u got a bob haircut like halle berry
aint no way in hell my xabiibti's gonna wear anything but baati when we be netflix'ing and chillin.
walaalo i'm currently repping 330 ticket miyaan kuusoo diraa?

are u discretely tryna say u can sense my fobnimo?
waa caadi I never even completed my ESL course

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

wow
u know I get jealous easily right?

@AussieHustler ninyo banu-hashim iyo abi-lahab waa laisku dhacay
that's wat u wanted right
This has been a wild roller coaster.

I have legit been getting notifications this entire thread from you guys. Feels like I was forced to be a third wheel.

mrlog

VIP
This has been a wild roller coaster.

I have legit been getting notifications this entire thread from you guys. Feels like I was forced to be a third wheel.

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

ninyo I was dead serious
even told my homie at Hoyo's kitchen spot that I had found the one.
looks like it was all a joke to her.
feel like punching a wall now

Status
Not open for further replies.