Ask me anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Adeer do I really sound like him?
Here I was thinking u were more clued in than 99% 100 % of the chicas here.

Fadlan send me a sincere apology on Snap
:gaasdrink:

p.s Subag = inan iskudhacaysa waliba when she does Laaafyo

MrLog the reason I think you’re @Adan is because you two are the only faraxs who have a crush on me.

Head to bed? What’s your time zone
If you died tonight after you head to bed, would you think you have lived your life to the fullest?

I live in Straya.

Well I would think I lived life to the fullest but as of recently not in a manner than respects my religion.

I would hope to have time to improve on my deen before I pass.

Why are women treated so badly in Somalia, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Pakistan, Afghanistan etc

I think you might have an agenda by how you only listed muslim countries.

1. Each country was rather uncivilised in the belief structures prior to Islam and the pre-Islamic traditions are still ingrained into the culture. Thats due to the fact Islam is a relatively new religion. Other more liberal muslim nations had the benefit of monotheistic and modern religions prior to Islam such as Christianity or Judaism.

2. Over protectiveness in our culture. Somalis are generally very overprotective over their women, the image of their daughter to the outside world matters. So a parent would react differently if their daughter smoked than their son. This could explain why Saudis are so reluctant to allow women to drive: As they have one of the highest road deaths per capita, its difficult for them to allow their prize possessions to drive.

Does that help explain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending