Ask me anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrlog

VIP
Mr Log just like that :kendrickcry:
I thought what we had was different but I guess this has all been a game to you :mjcry:I guess all faraxs are the same.

Huuno bes bes aamus.
inakeen luuqa I got sheeko macaan for u.
Wat beverage should I prepare for u?
I got caano qabow, mango laasi or Caashaq lamiiray.
:diddyass:

mrlog

VIP
Knowles

Courting? That’s the problem with Halima’s, say hi and she will be arranging a wedding with you without your knowledge. Would anyone be surprised why we fall into the arms of Becky’s?

I thought you were Canadian, illeen pommy baad ahayd. Acuudu.

mrlog, Sxb, good luck.

Waryaahe I do xamaali work at kawaanka xoolaha in Nashville.
@Knowles comes across as high maintenance.
5000$ Gucci purse iyo Chanel rouge ain’t something I can afford every fortnight

mrlog

That has been taken care of because Knowles always wears the pants, and would insist that she will be the sole breadwinner of the family and expects you to play the role of the house husband. All you’ve to do is shop for groceries, cook, clean, join playgroups and father groups suffering from Nappy-Depression. You would’ve ample time and a golden opportunity to take the kids and indoctrinate with fadhi-ku-dirir, watch Oprah, judge Judy, days of our lives, and mama Malyuun FB live. Most importantly, Knowles will be organising the 14 May celebrations of JSL in Elvis’ home state of Nashville. Sxb, win-win deal.

I might bring the Aborigines Zorpa (Greek dance-google) dancers if invited to your wedding.

mrlog

VIP
mrlog

That has been taken care of because Knowles always wears the pants, and would insist that she will be the sole breadwinner of the family and expects you to play the role of the house husband. All you’ve to do is shop for groceries, cook, clean, join playgroups and father groups suffering from Nappy-Depression. You would’ve ample time and a golden opportunity to take the kids and indoctrinate with fadhi-ku-dirir, watch Oprah, judge Judy, days of our lives, and mama Malyuun FB live. Most importantly, Knowles will be organising the 14 May celebrations of JSL in Elvis’ home state of Nashville. Sxb, win-win deal.

I might bring the Aborigines Zorpa (Greek dance-google) dancers if invited to your wedding.

Horta JSL Independence Day waa 18th May.
Secondly i’d rather migrate to Alice Springs and live a Hobo life then be a house Husband.
@Knowles can crack all the glass ceilings at her work place laakin at home she best believe i’m the atoore with the huge xiniinyo on the coffee table.

Horta JSL Independence Day waa 18th May.
Secondly i’d rather migrate to Alice Springs and live a Hobo life then be a house Husband.
@Knowles can crack all the glass ceilings at her work place laakin at home she best believe i’m the atoore with the huge xiniinyo on the coffee table.

mrlog

Pardon me Sxb, how did I forget maalinta barakeeysan ee JSL, once, I’ve been dragged to one such festival, far better than a Somali wedding and 1st July celebrations.

Wallee Knowles laga wada cabsay, I would vote for her to lead Somalia. She would straighten up all the warlords aka politicians back home like she did on Somalispot. Geesi iga dheh.

Muji

VIP
Huuno bes bes aamus.
inakeen luuqa I got sheeko macaan for u.
Wat beverage should I prepare for u?
I got caano qabow, mango laasi or Caashaq lamiiray.
:diddyass:

Walal waxan ahay gabar xishood leh. Ma la hadlin ninman aan garanayn qabiilkiisa.

Muji

VIP

Don’t listen to @AussieHustler im a xalimo who likes all the finer things in life, shopping trips, trips abroad, new cars, expensive jewellery, fine dining :ohhhdamn:
I’m old school in that regard :win:
I don’t like to emasculate my men, a man gets his sense of worth from how much he can provide for his women, so why would I get in the way of thousands of years of evolution.

Muji

VIP
Knowles

mrlog is from the wealthy family of Dahabshiil. Yuuna kaa baxsan.

Aussie it doesn’t matter whether he is from an affluent dynasty or whether he sleeps on the floor.

As long as a farax has a qabil he has money for me. A qabil means he takes part in ayuto and that he can take a loan from them.

mrlog

VIP
Don’t listen to @AussieHustler im a xalimo who likes all the finer things in life, shopping trips, trips abroad, new cars, expensive jewellery, fine dining :ohhhdamn:
I’m old school in that regard :win:
I don’t like to emasculate my men, a man gets his sense of worth from how much he can provide for his women, so why would I get in the way of thousands of years of evolution.

iiwad sheekada.
Speaking of emasculation aniguna I tend not to emancipate my women.
U can be a feminist, animal rights vigilante, heck u can also partake in #freeNiples.

I got u Huuno
Gucci diracs in ur closet,
Tesla in ur garage
Most importantly a libaax in ur bed.
U feel me

mrlog

VIP
Knowles

mrlog is from the wealthy family of Dahabshiil. Yuuna kaa baxsan.

Ninyo don’t mention dahabshiile.
The Meher will skyrocket.

Sxb is there an area ur dumaashi and I can do a quick nikaax here?
Like the ones they got in Vegas.
Also recommend an sspot sheikh

Muji

VIP
iiwad sheekada.
Speaking of emasculation aniguna I tend not to emancipate my women.
U can be a feminist, animal rights vigilante, heck u can also partake in #freeNiples.

I got u Huuno
Gucci diracs in ur closet,
Tesla in ur garage
Most importantly a libaax in ur bed.
U feel me

Mashallah

I see you haven’t been put off by my activism on this forum.

Also I don’t want a Vegas style wedding with a quick secret mariage, I’m not a salafi bimbo.

Our wedding will be a carnival that will run across 3 days and 3 different countries. I want Sabrina Dhowrey and Idris Elba at wedding. I want r.kelly to post our wedding video on this forum, so all the somalispot incels can eat themselves up with jealousy. No expenses shall be spared! After all you do want to make me happy don’t you?
:duck:

Muji

VIP
As happy I am for your shukaansi.

Fadlan iga bax threadka.

@Rocca Littorio apoligies for taking over what was your thread. However, Mr.Log and I are two star crossed lovers who’s attraction is stronger than two colliding magnets. We cannot be separated for it was written in the stars.

I’m a staunch unionist who detests Somali men. Mr Log is an Isaaq Somali Male, and even that couldn’t tear us apart.

Whilst the incel losers on this forum are fawning over a tranny pretending to be a Colombian bombshell, Mr Log has demonstrated he only has eyes for me :oops: a simple xalimo who he doesn’t even know the appearance of, nor does he care.

You can either carry on with your greetings or you can get in the way of a modern day geeljire love story. I’m sure you’ll come to the right conclusion. :oh6b81q::icon redface:

Last edited:

mrlog

VIP
Mashallah

I see you haven’t been put off by my activism on this forum.

Also I don’t want a Vegas style wedding with a quick secret mariage, I’m not a salafi bimbo.

Our wedding will be a carnival that will run across 3 days and 3 different countries. I want Sabrina Dhowrey and Idris Elba at wedding. I want r.kelly to post our wedding video on this forum, so all the somalispot incels can eat themselves up with jealousy. No expenses shall be spared! After all you do want to make me happy don’t you?
:duck:

Ta koowaad Knowles caraf badan like barafuun ur activism is wat caught my attention especially the way u karbaash the laangaabs here.
My Awoowe in Sanaa once said a Ride or die Halimo is better than doqon aamusan.
Taa labaad we gotta invite @Basra couse she hands down best Buraanbur lady on this forum.
Suunka dhuuqso aan wada duulne

Muji

VIP
Ta koowaad Knowles caraf badan like barafuun ur activism is wat caught my attention especially the way u karbaash the laangaabs here.
My Awoowe in Sanaa once said a Ride or die Halimo is better than doqon aamusan.
Taa labaad we gotta invite @Basra couse she hands down best Buraanbur lady on this forum.
Suunka dhuuqso aan wada duulne

walal there’s nothing I enjoy more than putting these faraxs in their place, which is below mr.log. Let me ask you, where have you been all this time? Why did it take you so long to approach me? We would have been married by now if you had come to me sooner.:icon rolleyes:

What I like about you Mr.log is that you are not afraid to fight for me, I like that you tried to roast @AussieHustler when you thought he was competition. I always dreamt of a man who would fight for me :gunsmiley:

I don’t want to invite Basra to my wedding wa qumayo maser baden. I have a feeling she would turn up in a white dress and try to upstage me. :axvmm9o: We will send her a postcard from Paris if you want. But she’s not allowed to come within 1000 meters of our wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending