Ask me anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are Somalian men sexist?
Why do you hate Ethiopians?

NB: The proper word is Somali.

1. I don't think Somali men are sexist: We had female pilots, engineers, nightclub owners etc.

2. I don't hate Ethiopians, a close friend of mine is Tigray but he knows that I don't take insults about my country lying down.

Rocca

Welcome Sxb, remember we atheists have few rules here. We don’t insult people here, instead, we offer them tabliiq in good behaviour or ask them for a fight like imam western. No caay.

Last edited:
Rocca

Welcome Sxb, remember we atheists have few rules here. We don’t insult people here, instead, we offer them tabliiq in good behaviour or ask them for a fight like imam western. No caay.

Man I'm not an atheist but I respect Atheists who kept their culture and don't have animosity towards the religion.

Muji

VIP
mrlog

You don’t have to tarnish my name to get into Kuuseey’s dirac. We’re just friends.

That’s awkward :meleshame:

I was hoping since you two were in different time zones I wouldn’t be caught courting you both :ohdamn:

A xalimo has to keep her options open I’m sure you’ll understand :mjpls:although I expect both my faraxs to stay loyal to me :obama:

That’s awkward :meleshame:

I was hoping since you two were in different time zones I wouldn’t be caught courting you both :ohdamn:

A xalimo has to keep her options open I’m sure you’ll understand :mjpls:although I expect both my faraxs to stay loyal to me :obama:

Knowles

Courting? That’s the problem with Halima’s, say hi and she will be arranging a wedding with you without your knowledge. Would anyone be surprised why we fall into the arms of Becky’s?

I thought you were Canadian, illeen pommy baad ahayd. Acuudu.

mrlog, Sxb, good luck.

Muji

VIP
Knowles

Courting? That’s the problem with Halima’s, say hi and she will be arranging a wedding with you without your knowledge. Would anyone be surprised why we fall into the arms of Becky’s?

mrlog, Sxb, good luck.

Would you prefer a Becky who’s in bed swiping left and right on tinder whilst she’s in bed with you? You want years of unseasoned chicken?

The thing about xalimos is our heads fall into mariage before our hearts fall in to love. You can’t hate us for how Allah made us can you? :francis:

Would you prefer a Becky who’s in bed swiping left and right on tinder whilst she’s in bed with you? You want years of unseasoned chicken?

The thing about xalimos is our heads fall into mariage before our hearts fall in to love. You can’t hate us for how Allah made us can you? :francis:

Knowles

You reminded me of this Somali guy who went back home and took him many months to find his dream wife. He was looking for a deaf Somali woman. When asked why, he used to say, with their mouths shut, they are absolutely the most gorgeous women on earth. Bal mid dhagool ah ii soo raadi.

Muji

VIP
Knowles

You reminded me of this Somali guy who went back home and took him many months to find his dream wife. He was looking for a deaf Somali woman. When asked why, he used to say, with their mouths shut, they are absolutely the most gorgeous women on earth. Bal mid dhagool ah ii soo raadi.

Walal I’m not as grotesque as that and if our peers on somalispot are right we will be spending the whole of eternity together in a hot climate I just wanted this to start before we die...in Australia :trumpsmirk:last chance, you don’t have a lot of options it’s either me or r.kelly the guy with the pregnant lady fetish.:lolbron:

mrlog

VIP
Knowles

mrlog, Sxb, good luck.

Ninyo Becky’s smell like wet dogs.
Anigu I prefer my Halima’s Smelling fresh with a scent of Foox and Uunsi.
Laakin @Knowles waa qof gees gees usocda.
Soon as she realised i’m Banu-hashim she unfollowed me on social media
She detests JSL with passion.
She’s all yours Sxb.

Muji

VIP
Ninyo Becky’s smell like wet dogs.
Anigu I prefer my Halima’s Smelling fresh with a scent of Foox and Uunsi.
Laakin @Knowles waa qof gees gees usocda.
Soon as she realised i’m Banu-hashim she unfollowed me on social media
She detests JSL with passion.
She’s all yours Sxb.

Mr Log just like that :kendrickcry:
I thought what we had was different but I guess this has all been a game to you :mjcry:I guess all faraxs are the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending