Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I will marry when I retire. (Soon)

My criteria:
1. She is Muslim
2. She is African
3. She must be younger than 30 ( I need someone who will take care of me in my senile years)

If you're wondering why I have never married, it was because I was obsessed with the bachelor's lifestyle. I am now too old for that, so I am prepared to settle down and have children.

Thank you for asking!:salute:

All the people from below North Africa are considered black Africans (except white South Africans).

Why does the term "black" have a negative connotation in the English language?
Black has a negative connotation in most languages (especially European languages). I showed you above, Somalis and Arabs also use the term "black" in a negative way in their languages.

In Arabic, white also has a good meaning while black has a negative meaning.

Hudhyafah bin al-Yamān said that the Messenger of Allāh (peace be upon him) said,

Trials and tribulation will be presented to the heart [one after another] in the same way that the mat is knitted together, reed by reed. Any heart that accepts them will have a black spot form on it.

Any heart that rejects them will have a white spot put on it until the hearts end up being one of two types: a black heart, murky and like an overturned vessel, it does not know the good and does not reject the evil, [all it is seeks] is that which its base desires seek; and a white heart which will not be harmed by trials for as long as the heavens and the earth remain.

One of the languages it does have a good connotation is in ancient Egyptian. Black in ancient Egyptian symbolizes life and fertility.
Since you’re a Somali and English is not your mother tongue then why don’t you call yourself madow instead of an English word black?

You still haven’t answered my question why has the word black got so many negative connotations while the word white has so many positive connotations in the English language I didn’t ask you about any other language since you call yourself black which is an English word

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Since you’re a Somali and English is not your mother tongue then why don’t you call yourself madow instead of an English word black?

You still haven’t answered my question why has the word black got so many negative connotations while the word white has so many positive connotations in the English language I didn’t ask you about any other language since you call yourself black which is an English word
I live in a white country that speaks English and I'm a minority. That's why I call myself black. If I go to Somalia, there is no reason to call myself black/ madow because the whole country is black, so instead, I will identify with my clan.

The reason why English has a bad meaning for black is that it's a white language. In black African languages, black usually has a good meaning because the people are black themselves. Just like I showed you above, ancient Egyptians (black Africans) considered black as a symbol of life, richness, fertility, and sometimes divinity. In white countries, black is considered as death, doom, and evil because they are white.

I hope you understand!!!

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I live in a white country that speaks English and I'm a minority. That's why I call myself black. If I go to Somalia, there is no reason to call myself black/ madow because the whole country is black, so instead, I will identify with my clan.

The reason why English has a bad meaning for black is that it's a white language. In black African languages, black usually has a good meaning because the people are black themselves. Just like I showed you above, ancient Egyptians (black Africans) considered black as a symbol of life, richness, fertility, and sometimes divinity. In white countries, black is considered as death, doom, and evil because they are white.

I hope you understand!!!
Will you find an Arab, Turkish, Chinese, Afghan, Iranian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, German identifying themselves using an English word :comeon:

DeathWish

Yes! I see many Chinese calling themselves Asians and Europeans calling themselves white. Asians sometimes even call themselves yellow.

https://www.vice.com/en_au/article/xyvyxn/the-other-yellow-fever-why-are-some-men-exclusively-attracted-to-asian-women

I reiterate, I consider myself black when living as a minority in a white country. In Somalia, I identified with my clan.

I hope I convinced you that as long as you live in London, you are black.

Be proud and thankful that you are not indhoyar, neanderthal, indian, or a bedouin! You are the same as the original man, Prophet Adam (AS)!!!

AlhamduliLah! AlhamduliLah! AlhamduliLah!!!

Sorry, I got so emotional while typing this that I had to do the Sujud Ash-Shukr!!

giphy.gif

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Yes! I see many Chinese calling themselves Asians and Europeans calling themselves white. Asians sometimes even call themselves yellow.

https://www.vice.com/en_au/article/xyvyxn/the-other-yellow-fever-why-are-some-men-exclusively-attracted-to-asian-women

I reiterate, I consider myself black when living as a minority in a white country. In Somalia, I identified with my clan.

I hope I convinced you that as long as you live in London, you are black.

Be proud and thankful that you are not indhoyar, neanderthal, indian, or a bedouin! You are the same as the original man, Prophet Adam (AS)!!!

AlhamduliLah! AlhamduliLah! AlhamduliLah!!!

Sorry, I got so emotional while typing this that I had to do the Sujud Ash-Shukr!!

giphy.gif
You jive turkey kowtowing knuckle dragging buck dancing coon I go by Somali nothing more nothing less an English word doesn’t define me my mother tongue is Somali ba ahay boowe

DeathWish

You jive turkey kowtowing knuckle dragging buck dancing coon
full

How can you call me a coon and deny being black as midnight all in one sentence?
full

I go by Somali nothing more nothing less an English word doesn’t define me my mother tongue is Somali ba ahay boowe
Warya, the world sees you as black. Do you have an inferiority complex? Why are you running away from what you truly are?
Kemet (ancient Egypt's real name)= The Black Land
Ethiopian= is the term the Greeks would call black people. It means, "the people with burnt faces". The Greeks believed that the Ethiopians were the first man, were the most beautiful of mankind, and that they lived the longest of mankind.
Sudan= The land of blacks in Arabic

Stop denying who you are walaal, and embrace it.:mjswag:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
full

How can you call me a coon and deny being black as midnight all in one sentence?
full

Warya, the world sees you as black. Do you have an inferiority complex? Why are you running away from what you truly are?
Kemet (ancient Egypt's real name)= The Black Land
Ethiopian= is the term the Greeks would call black people. It means, "the people with burnt faces". The Greeks believed that the Ethiopians were the first man, were the most beautiful of mankind, and that they lived the longest of mankind.
Sudan= The land of blacks in Arabic

Stop denying who you are walaal, and embrace it.:mjswag:
We are not black do you know that amount of times I have been around black people and they ask me where I am from cause I don’t look black I even had some tell me what am I mixed with so now I go by Somali even my black friends all know I don’t consider myself black.

One of my friends uncle that I previously saw told me the next time I encountered him and my friend reminded him who I was he said I thought that guy from that night was a black guy cause it was dark where we were at so I responded by saying no I am not black I am Somali.

Stop begging it boowe it’s embarrassing

DeathWish

We are not black do you know that amount of times I have been around black people and they ask me where I am from cause I don’t look black I even had some tell me what am I mixed with so now I go by Somali even my black friends all know I don’t consider myself black.

One of my friends uncle that I previously saw told me the next time I encountered him and my friend reminded him who I was he said I thought that guy from that night was a black guy cause it was dark where we were at so I responded by saying no I am not black I am Somali.

Stop begging it boowe it’s embarrassing
I bet you were expecting me to say, "to each their own" or "let's agree to disagree", correct? Hell no! Do you know how stupid a Somali person that is as dark as yourself saying that they're not black looks like? You look like a self-hater! You are talking like black only means flat nose, kinky hair, and of Western and Southern African origin. That is simply not true.

Here are two Fulani man that looks like the average Somali man.
117549193_a6de0d94b112.jpg
f14c16d021bd9757a3120415b4e6ad8b--ladies-hats-happy-people.jpg

Both of them would be considered black even though they look just like us. When you say you're not black, you're exposing yourself as a self-hater.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I chose the name DeathWish so it can scare anyone who wants to debate me on certain subjects.
My wish before I die is to see a prosperous Somalia!:fittytousand:
You mean prosperous black Somali that’s got black people from all over the world living in it so somalis can integrate to the black culture and become assimilated into the black culture.

As long as there’s somalis like we that will never happen bin them nignogs walking around with their wide noses breathing all the white mans air kkk

DeathWish

You mean prosperous black Somali that’s got black people from all over the world living in it so somalis can integrate to the black culture and become assimilated into the black culture.

As long as there’s somalis like we that will never happen bin them nignogs walking around with their wide noses breathing all the white mans air kkk
Is it wrong for Somalis to allow black African Muslims into the country in the future? :sass1:
Somalis also have larger nostrils than neanderthals.:sass2:

DeathWish

My identity???? I've been off this site for ageeesss mind filing me in on with is going on ,???
This is my AMA and someone asked me how many Hoteps/ Hotep-curious people are on this website.
So I mentioned you as one of my fellow Hoteps.:friendhug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending