Ask Me Anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
If Jesus and Moses are black and they are descendants of Abraham and likewise Muhammad and they’re cousins how is it Muhammad is not black? Yet his cousins Jesus and Moses are black?

Jesus and Moses are descendants of Isaac while Muhammad is a descendants of Ishmael who is Isaac brother, they’re all descendants of Abraham.

:umad:
:susp:

I don't know how to even respond to this. Are you saying Prophet Muhammed (SAW) was a liar?:hova:

According to this Ph.D. Sheikh, the Egyptians were black. Don't forget that Prophet Musa (AS) lived among the Egyptians as if he were one of them which means that the difference between the Hebrews and the Egyptians were unnoticeable. The Egyptians at the time of Prophet Musa (AS) were oppressing his brethren, so imagine if they noticed he was a Hebrew! They would not respect him just like the whites of the 19th century would never respect a black monarch. The oppression of the Hebrews (based on phenotype) is more like Somalis looking down at Oromos or Madhibaans than blacks enslaving Semites. :yacadiim:

sucide.gif
sucide.gif
sucide.gif
sucide.gif
sucide.gif

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
:susp:

I don't know how to even respond to this. Are you saying Prophet Muhammed (SAW) was a liar?:hova:

According to this Ph.D. Sheikh, the Egyptians were black. Don't forget that Prophet Musa (AS) lived among the Egyptians as if he were one of them which means that the difference between the Hebrews and the Egyptians were unnoticeable. The Egyptians at the time of Prophet Musa (AS) were oppressing his brethren, so imagine if they noticed he was a Hebrew! They would not respect him just like the whites of the 19th century would never respect a black monarch. The oppression of the Hebrews (based on phenotype) is more like Somalis looking down at Oromos or Madhibaans than blacks enslaving Semites. :yacadiim:
If prophet Jesus and Moses are black and they both are descendants of Abraham through Isaac then how is prophet Muhammad a different race from them when he Too is a descendant of Abraham through Ishmael?

It’s a simple question when demands a simple answer:comeon:

DeathWish

If prophet Jesus :)umwhat:)and Moses are black and they both are descendants of Abraham through Isaac then how is prophet Muhammad a different race from them when he Too is a descendant of Abraham through Ishmael?

It’s a simple question when demands a simple answer:comeon:
full

Prophet Ibrahim possibly lived around 2,000 BC (approximately 500-1000 years before Prophet Musa (AS). 2,000 years before Prophet Issa (AS). 2600 years before Prophet Muhammed (SAW)). This means that Prophet Muhammed (AS) and Prophet Issa (AS) are not closely related genetically. The Hebrews descended from Isaaq (AS), and the Hashimites descended from Ismael (AS). The Hashimites began mixing with the Arab tribes of the desert and the Hebrews were in Egypt, the Levant, and later on, scattered across Africa due to pressure from the Romans. That is why the Hashimites would look different from the Hebrews over time.

When Prophet Muhammed (SAW) went to Isra wal Miraj, he met Prophet Musa (AS) and described him to be very dark. If you watched the videos above, you would know that. Prophet Isa's (AS) skin color is described as burnt bronze and his hair like wool in the Bible. We as Muslims do know that the Bible is corrupted, but it does still have some truths in it.

African Christians are now realizing their mistake of worshipping a false white Jesus, and they are now beginning to worship the real black Jesus.

Savior.jpeg

full

historical-jesus.jpg

full

black-jesus-mug.jpg

:rejoice:
BLACK JESUUUUUUSSS!!!
full

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
full

Prophet Ibrahim possibly lived around 2,000 BC (approximately 500-1000 years before Prophet Musa (AS). 2,000 years before Prophet Issa (AS). 2600 years before Prophet Muhammed (SAW)). This means that Prophet Muhammed (AS) and Prophet Issa (AS) are not closely related genetically. The Hebrews descended from Isaaq (AS), and the Hashimites descended from Ismael (AS). The Hashimites began mixing with the Arab tribes of the desert and the Hebrews were in Egypt, the Levant, and later on, scattered across Africa due to pressure from the Romans. That is why the Hashimites would look different from the Hebrews over time.

When Prophet Muhammed (SAW) went to Isra wal Miraj, he met Prophet Musa (AS) and described him to be very dark. If you watched the videos above, you would know that. Prophet Isa's (AS) skin color is described as burnt bronze and his hair like wool in the Bible. We as Muslims do know that the Bible is corrupted, but it does still have some truths in it.

African Christians are now realizing their mistake of worshipping a false white Jesus, and they are now beginning to worship the real black Jesus.

Savior.jpeg

full

historical-jesus.jpg

full

black-jesus-mug.jpg

:rejoice:
BLACK JESUUUUUUSSS!!!
full
Isaac and Ismael come from the same lineage yet Muhammad who’s a descendants of Ismael who’s Isaac brother is not the same race as musa and isa son of Mariam yet they all are descendants of Abraham?

Ok let’s agree to disagree.

DeathWish

Isaac and Ismael come from the same lineage yet Muhammad who’s a descendants of Ismael who’s Isaac brother is not the same race as musa and isa son of Mariam yet they all are descendants of Abraham?

Ok let’s agree to disagree.
HELL NO!
full

We will not agree to disagree. I'm right and you're wrong. Do you believe the Prophet (SAW) went through Isra wal Miraj? Do you believe that he does not know what he was talking about when explaining the appearance of Prophet Musa (AS)?

What you are not understanding is that Adam and Hawa were also black. Only black people can give birth to all the other races. Black people have all the different phenotypes in the world.

"Asian eyes"
200px-San_tribesman.jpg
san4.jpg

The whitest and blackest of skin colors
C6YcZPO.jpg

Straight hair, Kinky hair, Curly hair etc.
abdullahi-yusuf-ahmed-somalia-2012-03-24.jpg

Blonde Hair
beautiful-albino-people-albinism-46-582f0ea51b8b1__880.jpg

Light eyes (blue and green)
beautiful-albino-people-albinism-52-582f01508ed67__880.jpg

BicQEBBCMAAhFvx.jpg

Checkmate:sass1:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
HELL NO!
full

We will not agree to disagree. I'm right and you're wrong. Do you believe the Prophet (SAW) went through Isra wal Miraj? Do you believe that he does not know what he was talking about when explaining the appearance of Prophet Musa (AS)?

What you are not understanding is that Adam and Hawa were also black. Only black people can give birth to all the other races. Black people have all the different phenotypes in the world.

"Asian eyes"
200px-San_tribesman.jpg
san4.jpg

The whitest and blackest of skin colors
C6YcZPO.jpg

Straight hair, Kinky hair, Curly hair etc.
abdullahi-yusuf-ahmed-somalia-2012-03-24.jpg

Blonde Hair
beautiful-albino-people-albinism-46-582f0ea51b8b1__880.jpg

Light eyes (blue and green)
beautiful-albino-people-albinism-52-582f01508ed67__880.jpg

BicQEBBCMAAhFvx.jpg

Checkmate:sass1:
The word black is an English word how you as a Somali who’s native mother tongue is Somali how you would describe yourself using an English word is beyond me boowe emancipate yourself from this mental bondage.

A little food for thought words are like spells why do you think they call it spelling.

Why do you think in the English language the word black has many negative connotations while the word white carries many positive connotations

DeathWish

The word black is an English word how you as a Somali who’s native mother tongue is Somali how you would describe yourself using an English word is beyond me boowe emancipate yourself from this mental bondage.

A little food for thought words are like spells why do you think they call it spelling.

Why do you think in the English language the word black has many negative connotations while the word white carries many positive connotations
I see you! Since you lost the debate you are now trying to change the subject! You are a true politician sxb
full

Black also has negative connotations in Arabic and even Somali.
Qalb Aswad- When you do sins, your heart becomes black. Evil people have black hearts.
Qalbi Madow

Sixiril Aswad- Black magic (evil magic)
Sixirka Madow

There are many more.

I am madow, aswad, and black just like Prophet Adam (AS), Prophet Musa (AS), Prophet Isa (AS), and many other prophets. I thank Allah every day for blessing me with this gift, AlhamduliLah! :rejoice::ohhhdamn:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I see you! Since you lost the debate you are now trying to change the subject! You are a true politician sxb
full

Black also has negative connotations in Arabic and even Somali.
Qalb Aswad- When you do sins, your heart becomes black. Evil people have black hearts.
Qalbi Madow

Sixiril Aswad- Black magic (evil magic)
Sixirka Madow

There are many more.

I am madow, aswad, and black just like Prophet Adam (AS), Prophet Musa (AS), Prophet Isa (AS), and many other prophets. I thank Allah every day for blessing me with this gift, AlhamduliLah! :rejoice::ohhhdamn:
The word black I didn’t realise that it was an Arabic word too kkk

My question still stands why is it in the English language the word white has many positive connotations yet the word black has many negative connotations.

Let’s face it you don’t call yourself madow or aswad but you do call yourself black which is an English word yet you’re Somali Who has his own native mother tongue.

DeathWish

When will you marry? :)

And what are you criteria? :)
I will marry when I retire. (Soon)

My criteria:
1. She is Muslim
2. She is African
3. She must be younger than 30 ( I need someone who will take care of me in my senile years)

If you're wondering why I have never married, it was because I was obsessed with the bachelor's lifestyle. I am now too old for that, so I am prepared to settle down and have children.

Thank you for asking!:salute:

The word black I didn’t realise that it was an Arabic word too kkk

My question still stands why is it in the English language the word white has many positive connotations yet the word black has many negative connotations.

Let’s face it you don’t call yourself madow or aswad but you do call yourself black which is an English word yet you’re Somali Who has his own native mother tongue.
All the people from below North Africa are considered black Africans (except white South Africans).

Why does the term "black" have a negative connotation in the English language?
Black has a negative connotation in most languages (especially European languages). I showed you above, Somalis and Arabs also use the term "black" in a negative way in their languages.

In Arabic, white also has a good meaning while black has a negative meaning.

Hudhyafah bin al-Yamān said that the Messenger of Allāh (peace be upon him) said,

Trials and tribulation will be presented to the heart [one after another] in the same way that the mat is knitted together, reed by reed. Any heart that accepts them will have a black spot form on it.

Any heart that rejects them will have a white spot put on it until the hearts end up being one of two types: a black heart, murky and like an overturned vessel, it does not know the good and does not reject the evil, [all it is seeks] is that which its base desires seek; and a white heart which will not be harmed by trials for as long as the heavens and the earth remain.

One of the languages it does have a good connotation is in ancient Egyptian. Black in ancient Egyptian symbolizes life and fertility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts