Ask Me Anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
You can use my thread. Us Hoteps have to look out for each other. :friendhug:

Thanks mate.

:salute:

Alright then, go ahead everyone, ask your damn questions, I'll be waiting.......................

18862-eb1e53205681b9efc905f2c389882c3a.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Till today all black people are preoccupied with is their sexual organs everywhere you look they’re stuck on stupid dancing gyrating their sexual organs everything about them only resonates with their lower chakra they have been dumb down to oblivion.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Boowe hadu illahay ku roon yahay the reason some human beings became black is cause of their forefathers fornicating in Noah’s ark.
Till today all black people are preoccupied with is their sexual organs everywhere you look they’re stuck on stupid dancing gyrating their sexual organs everything about them only resonates with their lower chakra they have been dumb down to oblivion.
Walaal, I know your hurt and sad because you were kicked out of the Hotep Movements, but please act professionally. Maybe in the future, I will accept your request to rejoin the movement, until then, please refrain from using hostile language. Just remember that you were kicked out because of your own actions.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Walaal, I know your hurt and sad because you were kicked out of the Hotep Movements, but please act professionally. Maybe in the future, I will accept your request to rejoin the movement, until then, please refrain from using hostile language. Just remember that you were kicked out because of your own actions.
Hotep Iska dhaaf hataa two steps movement kama mid ihi those buck dancing brown nosing jive turkeys sambos.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Emperor of Somalia why has only one tribe amongst Somalis have history?

What happened to the history of the people of burco hargaisa and berbera?

Did they come via the British hence somaliland?

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Was prophet muse black?

Was prophet ciise (Jesus) black?

Was prophet Muhammad black?
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. No

Hotep Iska dhaaf hataa two steps movement kama mid ihi those buck dancing brown nosing jive turkeys sambos.
I understand that your hostile attitude towards me is a cry for help and attention, but you will only reacquire your membership if you behave properly.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. No

I understand that your hostile attitude towards me is a cry for help and attention, but you will only reacquire your membership if you behave properly.
If Jesus and Moses are black and they are descendants of Abraham and likewise Muhammad and they’re cousins how is it Muhammad is not black? Yet his cousins Jesus and Moses are black?

Jesus and Moses are descendants of Isaac while Muhammad is a descendants of Ishmael who is Isaac brother, they’re all descendants of Abraham.

:umad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.