Ask Me Anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Is that so? Do you care to enlighten us and perhaps shed some light on reer burco hargaisa and berbera history? If indeed all Somalis have history

Ok then

• Las Geel cave paintings
  • Queen Hatshepsut expedition
  • Periplus of the Erythrean sea mentioned this region as a place where trade flourished
  • Ifat sultanate
  • Adal sultanate
  • Ottoman Empire controlled parts of Somaliland for a while
  • British protectorate
  • Independence

There's probably stuff I missed out but oh well.

Abdullahi Hussein

The G.O.A.T
Ok then

• Las Geel cave paintings
  • Queen Hatshepsut expedition
  • Periplus of the Erythrean sea mentioned this region as a place where trade flourished
  • Ifat sultanate
  • Adal sultanate
  • Ottoman Empire controlled parts of Somaliland for a while
  • British protectorate
  • Independence

There's probably stuff I missed out but oh well.
You are abgaal right?

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon

Nice one, peasant. Next time you say foul words to me, I will have you hung drawn and quartered at the execution square in the great city of Alexandria on the Indus. Not before you'll be paraded across every city in Hellas. After that, you will dragged across the rough terrains of Asia Minor, Mesopotamia, Persia, Parthia, Aria, Arachosia, Bactria and finally to the Indus, where you shall meet your fate. Your body will be fed to the dogs, once the executioner is done with you.

Abdullahi Hussein

The G.O.A.T
Nice one, peasant. Next time you say foul words to me, I will have you hung drawn and quartered at the execution square in the great city of Alexandria on the Indus. Not before you'll be paraded across every city in Hellas. After that, you will dragged across the rough terrains of Asia Minor, Mesopotamia, Persia, Parthia, Aria, Arachosia, Bactria and finally to the Indus, where you shall meet your fate. Your body will be fed to the dogs, once the executioner is done with you.
Are you high mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending