Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IntensiveCareUnit

can i post a bigger size of your avi?

is sayid gurey your hero

can i post a bigger size of your avi?

is sayid gurey your hero

yes gurey is my hero, i wish he was still alive to put these xabash in their place

Avi full size:
a13367eb383fde6c581e1c99f200199b.jpg

How old are you?

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I remember you said not long ago you wanted to join bay&bakool instead middle&lower juba why? Is it dislike for ogaden?:axvmm9o:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
i said that to annoy Darod_S, i don't think theres that much of a diff but raxanweyne seem like nicer people to work with
Eleey being nice to merahan:ulachen001: I don't think I have to remind you how they were when the government collapsed:ulachen001: I also noticed the thing that bugs merahan is harti share in jubaland why is it because of mj:ulachen001:

Eleey being nice to merahan:ulachen001: I don't think I have to remind you how they were when the government collapsed:ulachen001: I also noticed the thing that bugs merahan is harti share in jubaland why is it because of mj:ulachen001:

right now today raxanweyne are miskin, when the gov collapsed,everyone including ogaden turned on us

tbh when i think jubaland i think marehan and ogaden, not mj or harti

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
right now today raxanweyne are miskin, when the gov collapsed,everyone including ogaden turned on us

tbh when i think jubaland i think marehan and ogaden, not mj or harti
So do you think we should have anything in jubaland? :ulachen001:
Also if you guys leave with gedo and join bay&bakool wouldn't that mean your alienating your fellow merahan in the 2 jubas or they gonna move with you two:ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending