Ask me Anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
When are you next due for your manly period

:wtf:

So do you think we should have anything in jubaland? :ulachen001:
Also if you guys leave with gedo and join bay&bakool wouldn't that mean your alienating your fellow merahan in the 2 jubas or they gonna move with you two:ftw9nwa:
i was joking about that whole thing, i prefer to see jubaland to be seen as just somali instead of which clans owns which village,

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
@bandit you're such a darodist what's your beef with south west?

@Sayid Gurey have you gone back home before and what was it like if you have. If you haven't are you planning to.
The d&m have 2 groups the eleey and the tuney
the tuney in the early 90s sided with us they live in lower shabeela good people wish the best for them:nvjpqts:
The eleey thoe are savages who need to be exterminated:uCkf6mf:
When innocent darod civilians were fleeing usc from hamar they would camp out on the roads and pray on them they would kill them in a horrific way like pouring gasoline on them and burning them alive:uCkf6mf: As you can guess these people live near merahan since bay&bakool border gedo so you can guess who the victims were mostly I thing they also killed other darods two thoe:ulachen001:
This is the main reason for the famine in 92:ulachen001:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
:wtf:

i was joking about that whole thing, i prefer to see jubaland to be seen as just somali instead of which clans owns which village,
That's never gonna happen certain people claim the capital today why shouldn't we do the same and claim where we live?:ulachen001:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
@bandit stay in galkacyo. South somalis are ilbaax we can get along. And D&M are probably the most civilized of all somalis masakinta were caught up in darodism and haweyism.

:francis:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
@bandit stay in galkacyo. South somalis are ilbaax we can get along. And D&M are probably the most civilized of all somalis masakinta were caught up in darodism and haweyism.

:francis:
You don't think the guy your talking to is from south somalia
JYDjIUr.png
If the war didn't happen we could've been neighbors in xamar:oops:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
So do you think we should have anything in jubaland? :ulachen001:
Also if you guys leave with gedo and join bay&bakool wouldn't that mean your alienating your fellow merahan in the 2 jubas or they gonna move with you two:ftw9nwa:
This Marehan kid and his family came to Kismayo in the 90's yet him and his fellow Marehans are all on the net claiming Kismayo. :angryman:Give it couple years and you won't hear no more about Marehans we will finish them.:damedamn:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
This Marehan kid and his family came to Kismayo in the 90's yet him and his fellow Marehans are all on the net claiming Kismayo. :angryman:Give it couple years and you won't hear no more about Marehans we will finish them.:damedamn:
looking at somnet archive the mid to late 2000s were dark times with them claiming everything in the city:mjcry:To bad the islamist had different agenda:mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.