As Muslims, How Do You Feel About The Advancement Of Technology?

Do you think it's for the betterment of society? For example, remember that most manufacturing corporations are using augmented reality for their business practices.

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
292C8812-1642-4710-BD93-3C37F8FA8AF3.jpeg

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
Humans have always had periods when society was in disorder as it tried to adjust to new technologies.
We saw this in the Agricultural revolution, The Bronze & Iron age and now the Industrial Revolution.
Society right now is just trying to make sense of a vastly different world and our social norms are trying to adjust with modern issues.
When I say modern issues, I don't mean social justice bs, I mean the effects the industrial revolution has had on human society where now people no longer live in tight communities which was how we traditionally got our sense of belonging, so now we have record level of loneliness and depression in the industrialised world.

However, I am certain that eventually social norms will catch up with technology and living in the Industrial age will be more easier on us.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
Your question is what do I think of this as a Muslim which I don't really understand.
The Islamic society, like all societies, will adjust to the new age as it becomes industrialised.
New technology will make life easier and produce newer sectors for people to work in which will create jobs and wealth which is a good thing

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Technology is not scary. Its who uses the technology and for what purpose that i find scary.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
I'm glad I'm not alone in thinking that tech isn't scary. I have always been a big supporter of tech
i think our legal system is way too archaic compared to the time we live in. Vr and Ai are progressing so fast but the way we make laws are still slow asf.

Trending