AS massacre and execute 20 people in Hiiraan and burn 7 trucks

That wasn't Al-Shabab, it's Xawaadle being targetted by their own Haiwye brethren, especially HG, they always take advantage when Xawaadle are busy dealing with AS.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Looks like there is a real fear in Villa Somalia that UGUS is about to launch an offensive against the ATMIS-protected site.
Xawaadle clan are true victims how can you let AS punish you

TekNiKo

VIP
AS burn more trucks as HAG clan is on their knees from Baxdo to Beledweyne to now Ceelasha Biyaha. Seems like HSM “declaration of war” is causing serious pain for the public, Farmaajo was much smarter man and prevented many attacks

Damu-Shabaab exposed. The Al-Shabaab campaign against in Hiiraan is designed to take out Ali Jeyte, so it is easy for Al-Shabaab terrorists led by Mahad Salaad and Mahad Karataay 1) to carry out the Egyptian plan of destabilizing Ethiopia through Somalia; 2) To take out any clan that is hostile to Damu-Shabaab agenda. This is what the below video revealed.

TekNiKo

VIP
Damu-Shabaab exposed. The Al-Shabaab campaign against in Hiiraan is designed to take out Ali Jeyte, so it is easy for Al-Shabaab terrorists led by Mahad Salaad and Mahad Karataay 1) to carry out the Egyptian plan of destabilizing Ethiopia through Somalia; 2) To take out any clan that is hostile to Damu-Shabaab agenda. This is what the below video revealed.

DamulShabaab attacking Xawaadle clan for refusing to allow AS to reach Feerfeer,DDSI

Hiiraan army killed 40 Al-shabab fighters after raiding a stronghold of theirs. If we keep killing atleast 50 a day, there won't be Al-shabab in a year. Meanwhile Saleebaan community mobilises itself to launch fresh assaults on remaining Shabab on their territory. My people defend your women and children against this genocide by Al shabab Commander Abudwaaq Abu Muscab.

305300680_496028319196183_1251513414511701981_n.jpg

305456647_111011435076583_8733919070387509779_n.jpg

305199841_496028162529532_5127536886580546184_n.jpg

Last edited:
This is what we need more of, regular people should start picking up weapons themselves and defend their communities. Don't wait for the army, you don't need a dime or anybody's help to protect your land.

Mujahiid Xawaadle vow to continue avenging their children and women killed by Al-Shabab comammade by Abudwaaq Abu Musacab. A video of this morning assault that killed 40 Al-shabab.

This is what we need more of, regular people should start picking up weapons themselves and defend their communities. Don't wait for the army, you don't need a dime or anybody's help to protect your land.

Ceyr have done it, Xawaadle have done it, Sacad have done it and Saleebaan have done it. Now we need Abgaal, Murusade and Dududble to do it. The last three clans are still putting their feet up and waiting for help from the government.

TekNiKo

VIP
Hiiraan army killed 40 Al-shabab fighters after raiding a stronghold of theirs. If we keep killing atleast 50 a day, there won't be Al-shabab in a year. Meanwhile Saleebaan community mobilises itself to launch fresh assaults on remaining Shabab on their territory. My people defend your women and children against this genocide by Al shabab Commander Abudwaaq Abu Muscab.

305300680_496028319196183_1251513414511701981_n.jpg

305456647_111011435076583_8733919070387509779_n.jpg

305199841_496028162529532_5127536886580546184_n.jpg
Wtf does Cabudwaaq have to do with Abu Muscab he is Reer Gedo. What a retard.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Ceyr have done it, Xawaadle have done it, Sacad have done it and Saleebaan have done it. Now we need Abgaal, Murusade and Dududble to do it. The last three clans are still putting their feet up and waiting for help from the government.
Saleebaan have Shabaab pact

Warya harti abgaal and wacbduudhan Deegans are all free except for bits of adan yabaal district. Only waceysle are under AS

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Majority of those troops are darod (mx,dhulbahante, leelkase) no way should those troops be sent in a hawiye civil war.
I support using them tbh, chuck them on the front lines and see if they can be trusted.

HSM should split them up and have them under different commands so they can't organise a coup. I bet Afwerki wants his puppet Farmaajo back

Jungle

VIP
Why fight shabab when no changes have been made to sna? I understand it’s the locals but still bad timing. Fgs can send hundreds of soldiers anywhere instead he sends lackey pm, ministers and their welcomed by odowaa and guudlaawe in Beledweyne lol xawaadle is cannon fodder.

Jungle

VIP
Tell me who has 250km clear of shabab and no bombs or attacks for over 10 years. That is Muqdisho - Cadale. HSM, Sheikh Sharif and Guudlaawe took a trip up there last year. You tel me which masuul can drive anywhere for 50km anywhere in the country.

We can’t have some clans fight and the rest keep their ‘non-aggression’ pacts with Shabaab.

Any elders who sit back while others fight should be treated as persona non-grata.

Shabaab is desperate and trying to scare other clans from arming themselves and getting rid of them.
Konfutians celebrate when there is qarax in Kismaayo or afmadow.
Yet are sad when it happens in other parts of konfuur.
So the vicious cycle will never end.

Trending

Latest posts