AS massacre and execute 20 people in Hiiraan and burn 7 trucks

This is awful. The only way we can defeat these animals is if somalis unite and recognize shabaab as their enemy. These people thrive on the disunity of somali tribes.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
This is awful. The only way we can defeat these animals is if somalis unite and recognize shabaab as their enemy. These people thrive on the disunity of somali tribes.
We can’t have some clans fight and the rest keep their ‘non-aggression’ pacts with Shabaab.

Any elders who sit back while others fight should be treated as persona non-grata.

Shabaab is desperate and trying to scare other clans from arming themselves and getting rid of them.

We can’t have some clans fight and the rest keep their ‘non-aggression’ pacts with Shabaab.

Any elders who sit back while others fight should be treated as persona non-grata.

Shabaab is desperate and trying to scare other clans from arming themselves and getting rid of them.
:dead:
Bro free your deegans and stop hiding these fucking terrorists. End your unprincipled relationship with Al Shabab and get rid of them so we can move this country forward. Having Al Shabab around works ONLY in your favor because your politicians receive international funding to tackle the issue, the more attacks happen in Hiraan the more funding they receive. So where does all this money go? It goes directly into the pockets of Al Shabab and HAG because it’s a relationship that benefits both parties.

:dead:
Bro free your deegans and stop hiding these fucking terrorists. End your unprincipled relationship with Al Shabab and get rid of them so we can move this country forward. Having Al Shabab around works ONLY in your favor because your politicians receive international funding to tackle the issue, the more attacks happen in Hiraan the more funding they receive. So where does all this money go? It goes directly into the pockets of Al Shabab and HAG because it’s a relationship that benefits both parties.
The blue and bolded text looks familiar. You guys make it so obvious

Next time log in to the right account
I highlighted @bidenkulaha key statement because it made me laugh out loud. You read the statement and couldn’t refute the claim. HAG politicians receive funding whenever an attack occurs and they file a compliant. The money is then split between them and Al Shabab because usually everything is planned from the getgo. You also use Al Shabab to take our rival MPs and politicians you don’t like. It’s a whole mess, in fact I can say it’s a blooming business, many people reading this agree and I’m sure deep down you agree too.

I highlighted @bidenkulaha key statement because it made me laugh out loud. You read the statement and couldn’t refute the claim. HAG politicians receive funding whenever an attack occurs and they file a compliant. The money is then split between them and Al Shabab because usually everything is planned from the getgo. You also use Al Shabab to take our rival MPs and politicians you don’t like. It’s a whole mess, in fact I can say it’s a blooming business, many people reading this agree and I’m sure deep down you agree too.
I didn't what you wrote nor do I care enough to reply to it if I did

I didn't what you wrote nor do I care enough to reply to it
Think About It GIF by Identity

cow

VIP

that guy is a moron and is gaslighting the situation. the leaders of al shabaab are hawiye and their is an internal hawiye civil war in hiiraan and galgaduud going on. nothing to do with al shabaab.

but that moron still somehow wants to blame other tribes. They will never accept their own faults it is always somehow another clan fault.

This is why Liyuu Boolis is fighting these dogs to the death.

those who sympathize or fear these dogs of hellfire just know these will be your kids & siblings tomorrow if you allow them free passages into your regions & homes.

wherever you find these khawarijis eliminate them otherwise nobody in the tribe is safe from their Fitnah 👇🏾