AS massacre and execute 20 people in Hiiraan and burn 7 trucks

World

VIP
I think al shabab is the only terrorist group in the world that only focuses on killing as many Muslims as possible

like that’s their only goal.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
After destroying wells and digging equipment, then killing food truck drivers and burning the food, it seems like AS is on agenda to devasted the situation in central Somalia.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

AS on the advance in Hiiraan and Galgaduud Xassan Dhiiqo no where to be seen. Somalia has truly fallen like Afghanistan

TekNiKo

VIP
Culusow and mahad salad are behind this.
Dont forget Samafales being targeted HAG and AS are one in the same. Why was Bulshawi safe during Farmaajo but under his own ader targeted?

TekNiKo

VIP
Its clear Hiiraan and Galgaduud are being targetted by TPLF directed AS too incur into Somali Galbeed to destroy Ethiopia they want complete chaos!

Instead they are busy chasing NN ladies

Abudwaaq Biixi has given Al-shabab intelligence about Hiiraan troops. He told them that Hiiraan army is strong and it is better to attack the civilians.

World

VIP
Its clear Hiiraan and Galgaduud are being targetted by TPLF directed AS too incur into Somali Galbeed to destroy Ethiopia they want complete chaos!

Wow I can’t believe they are accusing her of rape this government is a dictatorship killing and imprisoning anyone that speaks against it.

cow

VIP

They wanted a HAG government they got a HAG government.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

This is H on H violence, not Shabaab. Trust me, I am expert I've been watching them for 30 years from my comfortable velvet foam sofa. The most likely scenario is a businessman took out a rival food supplier.

It’s a shame Qoor Qoor’s Habargidir Saleeban tribe in Galgadud made a pact with Al-Shabab to not wage war on them in return Al-Shabab does not destroy their settlements nor refuse them grazing rights in the region. Some tribes in the region benefit having small lasting pacts with Qushaash in order to thrive, while other tribes in the region that are fighting against the terrorist group suffer & are forced to submit through the gun. The non existing Somali government has left many clans in Somalia living under the Gumaysi & occupation of Qushaash & foreign ”Jihadists” in Somalia

:jcoleno:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
AUN

i hope to see the total eradication of this violent group one day soon, their victims deserve justice

Hawiye on hawiye, no Al Shabab involved. One clan attacks the another, and they say Al shabaab did it so they can get more international aid :dead:

Trending

Latest posts