As a Somali woman when dating/ marrying out what communities are a no go for you? 🤔

reer

VIP
We’re not Arab little bro 😭 my cousin married an Iraqi Shia, some do unfortunately

Btw this is just of the many anti black shia hadiths I found:
(Narrated) Ali bin Ibrahim, from Haroon bin Muslim, from Mas’adah bin Ziyad, from Abu Abdullah [as] said: Amirul-Mu’mineen Ali [as] said:​

another crazy shia hadith.

7 - He said: The Messenger of God, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him and his family, said: An alcoholic, a drunkard, a disobedient person, a very black [dark-skinned] person, a cuckold, or an incestuous person will not enter Paradise.

Last edited:
Excuse me I'm a male but, There is no such thing as a 'no go' for Somali females they go for anything even a Roma Gypsy traveller 😂 that I've seen on YouTube wallahi. I think vast majority of nationalities have gotton with a xalimo, yall are very easy.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Maya is so pretty mashallah what a waste of beauty to end up with that Ghanaian ogre. She could’ve got billionaires but settled for a gareer who hates women who look like him
Astagfirullah but damn stormzy is so hit, he is a charity case and she is the donor.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I’m not going anywhere near HABESHAS, south Asians, Turks, Albanians, East Asians, OROMOS, Arabs, cadaan, NAs and Jamaicans/Caribbean folk

Apart from Somali guys Sudanese guys r cute :cosbyhmm:
You are so me. It’s not that all these groups are unattractive but there are negatives that only a farax can make positive.
:yousmart:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Why are the people on this forum so racist to madhows, audhubillah. I've lived with kenyans and ghanians and they were some of the most pious hardworking people you see. Yet all of you guys shit on them constantly because of their 'features' and somehow, all of them have a self hatred. Why are you guys so much more lenient with cadaans and arabs. Arabs would call you abeed bin aswadul himar, and yet compared to bantus, they're the better ones. The same people who will argue with each other over which arab country is lighter even though arabs aren't supposed to be naturally pale. I love this forum but some of you guys are retarded.
I agree (Igbos and Jamaicans can get all the smoke).

:yousmart:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Why can’t you just say Somali women,when you say black that means Ghanaian Congolese etc
Somalis also share DNA with Moroccans and North Africans it would make sense of Somalis dated out they would marry or date a North African
We share even more dna with dinka then if we keeping it real.
:mjlol:

Our African/madow Admixture is so ancient you can’t find it in Africa except for a few tribes in South Sudan
I’ve always found it odd how you guys reject the largest portion of our admixture. I personally feel closer to a south Sudanese than a friggin Arab.

So? What does it change it's still madow. You still share more in common with a South Sudanese than you do with a MENA and it's not just a "few tribes" that is millions of people. Including the fact that North Sudanese people have a similar component
The MENA ancestral component is valued because they gave us our Afro-Asiatic heritage. The SSA ancestry is only admixture picked up by our MENA ancestors when they travelled southwards from Egypt into Northern Sudan where they came into contact with AEA people.

Not to mention, it was very easy for Somalis to be a culturally Arabized people because we already shared many commonalities with Arabians due to our common Afro-Asiatic heritage. We have no such relationship with Dinkas/South Sudanese people.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Turks are really racist actually, they have so much pride in their culture and don't like any other ethnic group. I know they hate Arabs so much!

"Is only admixture" my brother, it's 60 of our literal ancestry. We actually do, you see if i'm not wrong there were of a few threads in the culture+history section where in the past few centuries we shared a common sort of culture with areas like North Sudan/Horn for example, they wore similar clothing for example and if you had gone through the region you would have thought it be a region by itself.
You're dense. Why are you equating sharing some commonalities with other horners and Sudani Arabs with South Sudanese people that we share nothing with?

Those Horners like Habeshas and Sudani Arabs are similar to us in culture partly due to Cushite heritage like Injera/canjeero or Arabic heritage like Ful & Galibiya/Khamees etc. We don't have that with South Sudanese people.

Trending

Latest posts