As a Somali woman when dating/ marrying out what communities are a no go for you? 🤔

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Yeeep! They’re colourist! All of them are! They worship non black women when they’re up and give them all of their resources but when they’re poor and destitute they want to be with us lol

I will always preach Somali women especially dark skin Somali women marry out to men of means and non black! They love us dark skin girls! Nothing better than a Somali dark skin women. Beautiful silky hair, smooth skin and the body! ❤️
Why you ranting about jare*r men’s dating preference they are not you’re people 🤦‍♂️so lost

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
No alternative plan. I never had one. I am not attracted to them, and we don't have similar values. I wouldn't waste my time with someone who doesn't think like me and who I don't find physically attractive. I can appreciate someone as a human being, but that's what you call platonic or acquaintance-like.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
No alternative plan. I never had one. I am not attracted to them, and we don't have similar values. I wouldn't waste my time with someone who doesn't think like me and who I don't find physically attractive. I can appreciate someone as a human being, but that's what you call platonic or acquaintance-like.

You're only attracted to other Gadabursis

QueenYou guys aren’t any better than madow men. Take a look at the threads on this site and you will see them propping up non black women to insult and demean us.
Facts GIF by Judge Jerry

Y’all are the same.

She went to her clan members & they said we are not helping “Madow African children” :deadrose:
This is just sad, not even funny, just sad. It’s why checking the background is super important in marriage and why close communities you are part of is best at checking the background of each potential partner. You’re risking it otherwise and throwing yourself in a pond full of sharks.

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
Why are the people on this forum so racist to madhows, audhubillah. I've lived with kenyans and ghanians and they were some of the most pious hardworking people you see. Yet all of you guys shit on them constantly because of their 'features' and somehow, all of them have a self hatred. Why are you guys so much more lenient with cadaans and arabs. Arabs would call you abeed bin aswadul himar, and yet compared to bantus, they're the better ones. The same people who will argue with each other over which arab country is lighter even though arabs aren't supposed to be naturally pale. I love this forum but some of you guys are retarded.

Somalis don't mix well with people who don't share DNA as them

E1b1b race, so other Cushtics and maybe North Africans like Berbers, Egyptians and Sudanese

I don't know about maya's situation but a a decent amount of somalis in IR relationships raise their kids in non somali areas for numerous reasons.

Most of the time the good schools are in areas with barely any somalis so a lot of their kids end up becoming white washed since their always around non somalis.

They think it's a major insult when mixed kids end up being gaal adjacent but hella Somali kids raised in Somali communities still turn out as gaal adjacent and act up as well.

This is a major consequence of assimilating into the west all people of color deal with. Your descendants will continue to become white washed unless you move back to somalia. Like literally a lot of niggas in the diaspora about to be having some mixed grand babies.
I mean it’s not hard to tell. It’s kinda transparent.

Why are the people on this forum so racist to madhows, audhubillah. I've lived with kenyans and ghanians and they were some of the most pious hardworking people you see. Yet all of you guys shit on them constantly because of their 'features' and somehow, all of them have a self hatred. Why are you guys so much more lenient with cadaans and arabs. Arabs would call you abeed bin aswadul himar, and yet compared to bantus, they're the better ones. The same people who will argue with each other over which arab country is lighter even though arabs aren't supposed to be naturally pale. I love this forum but some of you guys are retarded.
This is just as racist lol

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
You guys aren’t any better than madow men. Take a look at the threads on this site and you will see them propping up non black women to insult and demean us.

Y’all are the same.
Why can’t you just say Somali women,when you say black that means Ghanaian Congolese etc
Somalis also share DNA with Moroccans and North Africans it would make sense of Somalis dated out they would marry or date a North African

Trending